Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

Filtered by skin tone : Fair

2.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is the worst garbage for those with oily skin. Stay away!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I am very fair and the lightest color was too dark. The product is also very greasy. I liked the idea of SPF 55 but didn't work for me.

I don't know how anyone has made this work for them - it's some of the worst foundation I've ever used. Even with primer on, it just sits on top of my skin. And if I try to blend it, it just comes off altogether and leaves red patches on my face. I got this at a close out store in NYC and now I know why it was sent there, it's awful.

Awful product! Incredibly greasy on my skin,overpriced,settled into pores,transfers like crazy,settled into lines and did absolutely nothing to improve my skin. I only gave it one lippie because the shade, Classic Ivory matched good. However that isn't enough to rate well and if I could give this mess a zero, I would.

Really like this, especially for the under $10 price! The color Classic Ivory is just right for me. Usually I buy the palest shade of any foundation. Not seeing it first in person was a little troubling, but I went ahead, since it was so cheap!

I like the compact it comes in. It's just a little hard to open sometimes. But inside, it's nice -- there's a mirror! and an applicator sponge in its own little bumpy compartment. I've not tried the sponge, since I've always fingerpainted my foundation. But I may give it a whirl.

I bought this b/c I was going on vacation and needed a Carribean-strength spf.I was pleasantly surprised to find something with SPF55, in a great color for me, as a compact (so no spillage as I carry it in my beach bag). The reviews said you can build up the coverage, and it's true! I already got compliments on my skin during my pre-vacation trial run of the product.

I applied it over the Neutrogena healthy skin primer spf 15. Might be spf over kill for some, but I'm very light. And I know applying enough spf is the key to not getting burnt.

I've pretty much bought highend cosmetics over the years, since they seemed to perform better than the DS variety. But I think the DS stuff is catching up quickly. You just have to choose carefully.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure why this product has bad reviews. I do have dry skin so maybe that's it. However, this product made me look and feel like a supermodel! Never have I had a foundation that made my skin so flawless. Great packaging with a mirror, sponge applicator, and foundation. To die for. Must have.

I was expecting a lot more from this product than what I got. I've heard other reviews on it saying it was great and had great coverage, but all I got was a greasy mess. I purchased the lightest shade, 'classic ivory 10', but it came out like a light beige with yellow undertones. While the product itself was thick and had good texture, the moment I put it on my skin it brought out the worst. It clung to dry patches and made my T-zone oilier than it is.

I only use this when I'm too lazy to do my normal routine. I use a FLAT BRUSH. Ladies, if you know makeup, you know that sometimes the applicator that comes with the product, mostly sucks. Use a flat top brush with this and it will be much better. Anyway, this is pretty bad for my t zone. It gets oily. But I use De Slick for that. I moisturize and use a primer under this, it's good for lazy days. But not for every day. It smells like sunblock though. It's also easily removed, which isn't always a good thing. So don't be making out with this stuff on.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If I could rate this a zero I would! No coverage, no lasting power, it feels heavy, turns orange. Eww. Overall horrible. Save your money!!

I bought this because of the spf and I used it for 2 days and threw it away. Neutrogena products just do nothing for me...especially after this I've just given up on this brand and for how expensive this brand is,its really gotten ridiculous.I paid almost $15 dollers for this crap.Whats the deal with foundations colors these days?I'm super fair and i got the lightest color possible and it still made me look orange. Definatly sticking with tinted moisterizers for now on.I would not recommend this product to anyone.