Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

Filtered by age: 19-24

2.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased before reading any of the reviews and now that I have I felt very scared to try this as I have super greasy, acne prone skin. I have the shade Natural Ivory that ended up working really well with my yellow skin despite the reviews stating that it leans very cool toned. The coverage is a light medium but evens out my skin time beautifully and covers all of my redness. It went on with the included sponge pretty streaky as the formula is super creamy but after some careful blending it sunk into the skin really well. Using my regular primer combination, powder of choice and setting spray this lasted really well without getting overly greasy or really patchy although as with any foundation touch ups are a must. This does have a strong sunscreen smell but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I wouldn't wear this in photos though as the high sunscreen amount will cause major flashback. For a day to day look that is easy to throw on and actually evens the skintone this is a gem in the drugstore.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure why this product has bad reviews. I do have dry skin so maybe that's it. However, this product made me look and feel like a supermodel! Never have I had a foundation that made my skin so flawless. Great packaging with a mirror, sponge applicator, and foundation. To die for. Must have.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this compact, it does not break me out, after 2 days of using this, it made my skin smother and cleared up a few blemishes that were starting to pop up. I don't care for the package but great sunscreen protect-ant.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the Neutrogena Healthy skin Compact Make up Heliopex SPF 55 and I only tried it once but Im giving it another chance. First of all it smells like sunscreen, Im not really a fan of the smell but it all depends on the person. I used very little of it and still made a good coverage. Although I read other reviews that it disappears during the day and you would reapply it. But my boyfriend told me that my skin looks natural compare to how I usually put makeup, which before I would use Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Liquid Foundation and with Matte Finish. And that takes for ever to apply and messing for me compare to Neutrogena which is a fast to apply which i like. Overall I would buy it again even though its a bit expensive but I have to bare with the smell and would reapply if it disappears and plus Neutrogena is good for your skin which is a plus.

This has pretty much everything I want in a foundation-decent coverage, natural finish, doesn't break me out, and high, broad-spectrum, stable SPF. The only downside is that is can look slightly streaky when applied with the applicator, but when I apply with my fingers it's perfect. Will buy again.

I only use this when I'm too lazy to do my normal routine. I use a FLAT BRUSH. Ladies, if you know makeup, you know that sometimes the applicator that comes with the product, mostly sucks. Use a flat top brush with this and it will be much better. Anyway, this is pretty bad for my t zone. It gets oily. But I use De Slick for that. I moisturize and use a primer under this, it's good for lazy days. But not for every day. It smells like sunblock though. It's also easily removed, which isn't always a good thing. So don't be making out with this stuff on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

was looking for another creme foundation because the one i had was making me break out and picked this up. first things first, it's waaaay too light/yellow toned for my skin. i think this might've been because of the crappy in-store lighting. not so bad with a darker toned powder over it, though.
the pros are that it's very easy to blend and the finish is natural looking & very buildable. however, it has a tendency to sink into lines, and it drew tons of attention to some dry flaky patches on my cheeks that weren't visible at all before. i had to remove all my makeup and exfoliate the crap out of my face before i could get it to look okay...never really had that problem before with other foundations.

unless you have perfect skin with no issues like dryness or acne or wrinkles (in which case you wouldn't really need foundation anyways), i'd probably skip this foundation.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i just got this and this is just an initial review ill get back to it to update but man! i thought spf 55 would be the deal! but for some reason i wasnt expecting it to smell lik sunscreen but it does! its not sparkly lik sunscreen but it definitely leaves a sheen kinda dewy look. ithought it would be lik maybelline smooth mousse but its a lot thicker and a little dryer harder to blend. i had to set it b/c it was stickyish. mmm lol not loving it so far

It was okay but way too cakey on my skin after a few hours. I felt like my face was melting and the color wasn't a great match. The packaging felt cheap in my hands. Just not a fan. Back to MAC I go!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Was on a hunt for makeup for winter for my dry skin. Thought to try this. I'm about nc 40/42 and picked up shade natural beige 60 (a bit too light). Maybe fresh beige 70 or even 80 would've been better. I have dry skin and thought a cream foundation would be best for winter, but nope not this. I like the liquid version and since I was out, thought I would try this one. This will accentuate dry patches, is not long lasting, but it is lightweight. Good uva-uvb protection, but not really good for medium-full coverage. Packaging is nice, just wish this would've worked for me or just as good as the liquid version...