Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

Filtered by age: 19-24

2.4

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased before reading any of the reviews and now that I have I felt very scared to try this as I have super greasy, acne prone skin. I have the shade Natural Ivory that ended up working really well with my yellow skin despite the reviews stating that it leans very cool toned. The coverage is a light medium but evens out my skin time beautifully and covers all of my redness. It went on with the included sponge pretty streaky as the formula is super creamy but after some careful blending it sunk into the skin really well. Using my regular primer combination, powder of choice and setting spray this lasted really well without getting overly greasy or really patchy although as with any foundation touch ups are a must. This does have a strong sunscreen smell but doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. I wouldn't wear this in photos though as the high sunscreen amount will cause major flashback. For a day to day look that is easy to throw on and actually evens the skintone this is a gem in the drugstore.

I don't know how anyone has made this work for them - it's some of the worst foundation I've ever used. Even with primer on, it just sits on top of my skin. And if I try to blend it, it just comes off altogether and leaves red patches on my face. I got this at a close out store in NYC and now I know why it was sent there, it's awful.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I'm not sure why this product has bad reviews. I do have dry skin so maybe that's it. However, this product made me look and feel like a supermodel! Never have I had a foundation that made my skin so flawless. Great packaging with a mirror, sponge applicator, and foundation. To die for. Must have.

I was expecting a lot more from this product than what I got. I've heard other reviews on it saying it was great and had great coverage, but all I got was a greasy mess. I purchased the lightest shade, 'classic ivory 10', but it came out like a light beige with yellow undertones. While the product itself was thick and had good texture, the moment I put it on my skin it brought out the worst. It clung to dry patches and made my T-zone oilier than it is.

I only use this when I'm too lazy to do my normal routine. I use a FLAT BRUSH. Ladies, if you know makeup, you know that sometimes the applicator that comes with the product, mostly sucks. Use a flat top brush with this and it will be much better. Anyway, this is pretty bad for my t zone. It gets oily. But I use De Slick for that. I moisturize and use a primer under this, it's good for lazy days. But not for every day. It smells like sunblock though. It's also easily removed, which isn't always a good thing. So don't be making out with this stuff on.

I bought this because of the spf and I used it for 2 days and threw it away. Neutrogena products just do nothing for me...especially after this I've just given up on this brand and for how expensive this brand is,its really gotten ridiculous.I paid almost $15 dollers for this crap.Whats the deal with foundations colors these days?I'm super fair and i got the lightest color possible and it still made me look orange. Definatly sticking with tinted moisterizers for now on.I would not recommend this product to anyone.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This had no lasting power, was streaky when applied with the sponge it comes with, and really clogged my pores. The most unfortunate thing was that I hit pan after only two weeks of using it, and it was something like $14 or $15. I was so disgusted I just threw it in the garbage. Never again.

Bought the lightest color and ended up looking not just slightly darker, but completely orange. So disappointed. Would not recommend, unless you like the oompa loompa look.

It was okay but way too cakey on my skin after a few hours. I felt like my face was melting and the color wasn't a great match. The packaging felt cheap in my hands. Just not a fan. Back to MAC I go!

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Was on a hunt for makeup for winter for my dry skin. Thought to try this. I'm about nc 40/42 and picked up shade natural beige 60 (a bit too light). Maybe fresh beige 70 or even 80 would've been better. I have dry skin and thought a cream foundation would be best for winter, but nope not this. I like the liquid version and since I was out, thought I would try this one. This will accentuate dry patches, is not long lasting, but it is lightweight. Good uva-uvb protection, but not really good for medium-full coverage. Packaging is nice, just wish this would've worked for me or just as good as the liquid version...