Neutrogena Healthy Skin Compact Makeup SPF 55 Helioplex

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

1.8

I actually just got this product. Freaking love it. I have an oily T-zone and dry cheeks. It works out for my skin. I avoid applying on my forehead, but I sometimes do by accident. I haven't broken out yet:-) I recommend neutrogena for teenagers like myself:-)
I do think it's a bit overpriced however I love the packaging.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product dried my skin out especially under my eyes. Broke me put in some places. Horrible. Love only the coverage

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i purchased this in the color natural beige 60 for about 15$ at Walmart which is very overpriced for this product that barely even last and is poorly made. (or at least for my skin) When you open the compact there is a mirror and then under the mirror is a foam applicator. Looking from the outside of the compact it looks very creamy and smooth but when i opened it looked the complete opposite. I don't know if it was just mine or all of them are like this but it looks like it has little chunks of something in it and no matter how much you rub it around inside they stay chunky however when you rub it in on your skin these small "chunks" disappear. I bought this product because i was going on vacation to the beach and i wanted a makeup with spf in it so that when i go out to eat or anywhere i wont get sunburnt more, i noticed i started getting acne and after wearing this foundation for a while it would get streaky and come off in some areas and my face would be SUPER shiny. however i thought this was just because i was near the beach and it was because of the sun BUT when i got home i tried it again and it did the same thing. It also made my skin more dry making it look more cakey. i really do hate this product and feel as though cheaper products could have done a far more better job than this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

PLEASE READ FOR YOUR SAFETY: This product contains oxybenzone which is a PHOTOCARCINOGEN. This means that when it is exposed to sunlight it become more toxic. Be aware of this- it is one of the main active ingredients!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

If I could rate this a zero I would! No coverage, no lasting power, it feels heavy, turns orange. Eww. Overall horrible. Save your money!!

First off I must say, this coverup is a bit expensive for the quality. Don't get me wrong, this makeup isn't trash by a long shot, but it really isn't that amazing. (Especially since I got it from Walmart for about 12 dollars.

Good Points:
Covers EXTREMELY WELL. You can't see anything under the places where you covered.
Looks good.
You can apply with your fingers.
Contains SPF.
Has an applying sponge.

Bad Points:
It burns a little when you put it on chapped skin. My upper skin right by my right eye is a bit pimply and chapped, and when I put on the cover up it does burn.
You have to put it on just right or it streaks.
Feels a bit heavy. /:

So bottom line, it's an ok cover up if you're on a pretty tight budget, HOWEVER if you can manage to spend a little more, there's definitely a better product out there.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This stuff has good coverage, it's fast to apply, and it stays on for a while, but it's not great for oily skin. It's shiny to begin with and it doesn't really control oil, which I should've expected. It also runs out pretty quick so it's expensive for the little product you get. But, I can see this really working well for people with normal skin!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

This is a terrible product. It does not blend very well, it feels heavy, but it isn't moisturizing. It applies streaky with the sponge given, and it wasn't any better with my fingers or a brush. The coverage was good, I'll give it that. It covered my redness for the whole day, but I felt like I wore a mask on my face. That must've been the reason why my cheeks were bright red and burning when I took off the foundation a couple of hours later. I would not recommend this for sensitive skin. I thought my sensitive skin was gone since I haven't had a flare up or terrible irritation with really anything, but winter must have something to do with it. My face was so irritated for a week. I thought I broke out, but it was just a reaction. I give it two lippies because I did like the coverage, but everything else is awful. The funny thing is that now I'm using the Neutrogena Gentle skin cleanser and skin cream which completely cleared my redness and irritation in one day. Oh the irony.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is possibly the most horrible foundation I've I ever spent money on! It went on very streaky/cakey & after a few hours of wearing it my face looked and felt like an oil slick.. NEVER again

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry skin, especially around my eyes and mouth. I usually don't use cream foundations, but this one seemed like it would be good because of the high SPF. Unfortunately, I absolutely hate it. It felt incredibly thick when I put it on, and the feeling didn't go away. Also, it settled into the fine lines around my mouth and made my dry skin look even more patchy and flaky than it is. I used it for about a week, and by the end of the week I noticed that my face was even more dry than when the week began. Also, it made my face break out terribly. I don't know about other skin types, but if you tend to have dry skin, I would not recommend this product. I'll be returning this as soon as possible ad continuing my search for a good drugstore foundation for dry skin.