Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Tinted Brow Gel - Blonde

Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Tinted Brow Gel - Blonde

3.7

on 5/6/2016 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

It's not a bad product if your brows are the right thickness and shade of blonde, Unfortunately, my natural color is several shades darker than this product and my brows, like the rest of my hair, have thinned since menopause. Since the color was too light, I couldn't see any change, and the thickness of the brush made it hard to apply the gel to my eyebrows without getting it all over my skin. I recently ran out of my Anastasia brow powder duo and wanted to try a different formula. I would not repurchase this in the Taupe shade (closer to my natural color) because of brush size. Would be a good choice for people with thick, light gold-blonde eyebrows.

on 11/4/2015 6:27:00 PM

I have blonde hair and darker eyebrows. I usually do well with a tinted brow gel in a taupe color. Anything too brown looks like I have mascara in my brows and anything with red undertones looks fake. This looks like I got my eyebrows highlighted with random strands of sparkly gold. Not natural at all. It also makes my brows crunchy yet they don't stay in place.

To Read all 10 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/19/2014 12:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Wonderful for lightening dark brows and expensive but worth it! I have highlighted hair and darker brows and I’m not a fan of that “Madonna” look so I use this for matching my brows to my hair. There is no other brow gel that I’ve found that actually deposits color as well as this product. It sells for $22 a tube but lasts for about a year. The blonde color has a gold tone but looks beautiful on – think Jennifer Aniston’s sandy golden blonde hair color.

on 8/9/2013 8:52:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

After trying this product in a different color I gave this a shot. I tried it in caramel and the color was bad on me. The blonde gel is much more suited to my coloring so the results were much better. The gel filled in where it was supposed to and it was not messy so I am quite pleased by the results. Alas it costs $22, which isn't so nice, but I like the product enough that I will tolerate this.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this! The blonde color is very natural and makes my brows look fuller used on top of a pencil. Highly recommend!

on 3/10/2013 4:28:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have been debating getting this for so long, but I finally broke down because ULTA just had a double points promo for all purchases so...

PROS
*Quick, easy way to do brows
*Stays on
*Slight sheen, which looks natural for me because hair has a natural slight sheen.
*The applicator allows for a small amount because of the type of bristle which is good because it helps decrease the chance for too much product on the brows. However, there is a con to the applicator. See below :)

CONS
*Pricey
*Not the greatest shade range. The blonde works for me, but the colors have a gold color/undertone, which I honestly would have liked an ash blonde better. I can still use this, probably more in the summer when my hair naturally lightens, but this is not HG.
*The applicator should be smaller. The large size makes it difficult to apply to the eyebrow tails correctly.

I know there is a pencil, but I was looking for a tinted gel for ease and quickness.

on 12/31/2012 10:10:00 AM

I tried several of the colors but they are all gold. It's weird. I like Anastasia stencils, but not one of these tinted gels was wearable for me. The gold-ness isn't subtle, it's full-on GOLD, and unless it's nighttime, these are not natural-looking.

on 10/20/2012 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Sephora rep recommended this color for me.I took it home used a few times didn't really like it. Ill just stick to mac e/s corduroy.

I LOVE this stuff. I have very light blonde hair and my brows are even lighter and very thin, this stuff makes them appear fuller without giving the fake 'powdery' or 'drawn-on look' from powder and pencils. It doesn't add much color but it's very light golden and has shimmer in it which is barely noticeable. Would definitely buy again!

on 12/30/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a fantastic brow gel for 'highlighting' your eyebrows. It's far too light to add any color, but that's not what I use it for anyway. I usually fill in my brows with NARS eyeshadow in Blondie, and groom them into place with this. The two products together make my naturally sparse eyebrows appear to be very thick. The Anastasia brow gel is a metallic gold, so it catches the light very nicely. I'm blonde, so this looks really natural on me. I imagine it would be good for strawberry blondes and redheads as well, or maybe anyone who wants to add some gold shimmer to their eyebrows!

Popular Brows Products