MAC Vintage Selection (Cham-Pale Collection)

Filtered by skin type : Oily

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I wanted this since it came out, so I was really exited when I found it at a counter. I've used it for some time to try it different ways, but I just can't seem to make this one work for me. I have many other paint pots I use as bases to make the colour pop, so this is really disappointing.
Vintage selection is too sheer and too glittery. After 3 layers you almost have the colour in the pot, but this is too much product/layers and work for me. The first 2 layers are almost pure glitter. I do like it under Mac's "all that glitters" and "naked lunch" because they tend to cover the glitter somewhat. I wouldn't repurchase even though this colour is stunning in the pot.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is the most neutral coloured of the Cham Pale paint pots, it is basically pinky peach skintone with tonnes of glitter. I love glitter so this is great for me! I like to apply this as a very light layer using my finger, then it basically does not change the colour of my lids, but makes them wonderfully shimmery. It would probably be useless as an eyeshadow base, but I always wear paint pots on their own anyway since they are one of the few things that are easy to put on and stay perfectly on my very oily skin (UDPP works better for me as an eyeshadow base).
This gives a very pretty natural look (although it might be too glittery for wearing to work if you work in an office). I would buy again if I ever ran out, which I don't think I will, plus by then it will be impossible to track down anyway.

Top Rated Eye Shadow