MAC Cosmetics Vintage Selection (Cham-Pale Collection)

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.3

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

LOVE this colour. I'm a massive fan of the paint pots, despite them being on the pricey side. I do think they are a great product though and will last you for ages! I bought vintage selection as I'm a massive fan of champagne colours, and this is perfect! It's so easy to put on to quickly run out of the house, or as an eyeshadow base for a more intense look and will last throughout the day. I really love this product and think it looks great with my blue eyes and skin tone (nw20). Has knocked indianwood off the top spot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought Vintage Selection on MAC's website after seeing in swatched on YouTube. I went into the MAC store to see it swatched in person and I was glad I bought it...until it came in the mail and I put it on my eyelids.

I have since purchased Painterly. I really like it. When I want to use Vintage Selection, I put it lightly over Painterly for just a bit of sparkle. It's just too glittery for me, on it's own.

Well this is only my second paint pot, so take that into account for reading. I've got Painterly as well. I bought this knowing it would be sparkly, but I wasn't quite prepared to the glitter. The glitter in it is bigger than I hoped, but I'm fine with the sheer wash of color. I'll use this, but it'll be for going out only, I don't think I could pull this off for work... So I put I wouldn't buy again, because 1) I wouldn't, and 2) since I'm only going to use this for "going out" looks, it'll take me forever to work through it. I do have to say I like the consistency of it a lot more than Painterly. I forgot to add I get major fallout with this one!