Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof

Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume Waterproof
image 1image 2image 3image 4

3.4

I find that this mascara is very lengthening and volumizing. I love how easily it applies, and I love how it separates my lashes. However, it is IMPOSSIBLE to remove. I have tried several different eye makeup removers and none seem to completely take it all off. I have also seen my eyelashes fall out when I try to take this off. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I live in the Pacific Northwest. I need waterproof mascara just to look out the window.

I found that this mascara develops little gray smudges as I go about my wet day. I appreciate that it's just little smudges rather than wholesale loss of the mascara, but they are still a dealbreaker.

I do love the lift that this mascara gives. I find that my lashes do stay volumized throughout the day and they keep the girl that I give them prior to putting on the mascara. I like the brush on this product, it's a simple brush that features plastic bristles and is the right size to get all of my lashes without gimmicky features like balls and cups and spirals.

I find that this product comes off pretty easily with oil based removers and I don't shed lashes along with it.

I am sure that someday there will be an edition of this mascara that is the total package, but for now, it's landfill time.

To Read all 118 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is an excellent mascara for the price. It gives my lashes lots of volume, length, and has that pretty fan-like look. It gives a nice separation between lashes too, and it doesn't leave my lashes feeling dry or brittle. Usually mascaras that create such a voluminous look are on the smudgy side, but I do not have a problem with this one. I find this mascara to be better than some of the more expensive brands that I have tried and would definitely buy this one again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This would have been a great mascara except that it smudged underneath my eyes. It was great in every other way, held a curl and volumised my thin, Asian lases. However, after about 5-6 hours, the product started to smudge under and above my eyes. If unlike me you have dry eyelids I would recommend this product. Otherwise, you might end up looking like a raccoon!

on 5/19/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Noooooooo. This is waterproof, and apparently makeup remover-proof as well - very, very difficult to remove. Made my lashes extremely brittle, and have lost quite a few as a result of just ONE week of usage.

Will not repurchase.

Love this mascara, have been using it for years. I tried various high-end mascaras (Shiseido, Dior, YSL) and always go back to this one. I have straight, thin and short asian lashes. This mascara keeps my lashes curled, make them much longer and voluminous. The products stays on for hours and is easily removed, doesn't smudge like the Diorshow.

on 3/29/2015 1:44:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I seriously love EVERYTHING about this mascara. If I could only use one mascara, i would say this one for sure. It gives very nice volume but not much length (hence the name says volume). I really love the wand as it isnt too bendy but still brushes throught he lashes very nicely. It seperates soooo well and DOESNT clump whatsoever. The waterproof version is super crazy to take off but honestly, it isnt much of a problem for me which is why i gave it 5 lipsticks.
The best methods for removal that I recommend are coconut oil or baby oil. Just put some on your fingers and gently massage it around your eye area. These methods havent irritated my eyes. NEVER use a normal face wipe and tug on your lashes, it will ruin them completely.

Other than that, I woould repurchase this mascara ((: HG mascara for dayss

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

Lash Blast Volume is the only mascara I use. For a long time I used this water proof version which basically works the same as the normal one.. except being waterproof obviously. But it's not only waterproof, it's also baby oil-proof and makeup remover-proof. Seriously, it stays ON there. Most times when removing it I would lose several eyelashes because of how hard I had to fight with it. I love the product but I'll stick with the normal version from now on because I want to keep my lashes.

on 3/14/2015 1:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love the brush. Black Color is Pigmented. Doesn't smear. I curl my lashes, apply mascara, curl lashes again, apply second coat of mascara and it lasts all day and Nite!!! Lashes stayed curled. Brush gets to lower lashes very nicely! I am 51 and been wearing Waterproof Mascara since I was 13.

I need to add that Although this product works well. I seem to get better results by swiping a paper towel first, otherwise way too much product is on the brush. So, now that I think about it, I'm wasting half the product just to get a nice clump free application. :(
I think I will keep the brush(great for lower lashes) but I will stick with my
Waterproof Great Lash Mascara Maybelline @ $4.44

on 3/10/2015 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I didn't like this mascara. Did not thicken and lashes felt hard and dry. Did not like the brush either. It was to big. I can put on mascara in my sleep without making a mess, but that overly sized brush was always touching my eyelids when I was trying to apply mascara at the base of the lashes. I threw it away after 1 week of trial !