Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Night Cream (Age-Reversing Night Cream)

Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Night CreamQuercetin & Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Night Cream (Age-Reversing Night Cream)

4.1

Water, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Triheptanoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Amaranthus Cruentus Seed Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lecithin, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Sucrose, Alanine, Arginine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Galactoarabinan, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Mourera Fluviatilis Extract, Parfum (Fragrance), PCA, Phenoxyethanol, Quercetin Caprylate, Quercus Robur Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Serine, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Gluceptate, Threonine, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum.

on 4/12/2017 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Pleasantly suprised, I finished the entire jar! Great whipped texture and woodsy scent. Absorbed well, left skin glowing. Wish it wasn't $60 or in a jar. Will definitely repurchase. So far my fave cream, beats the $100 french brands!

on 11/27/2014 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've used and loved Korres' 3-in-1 cleansing milk for years, with no problem. I like the idea of natural products. This cream smelled funny, felt good on the face, but made me break out after the first use. With normal to dry skin, I rarely have that problem and look for moisture and anti-aging properties in a night cream. I tested this and thought maybe something else had caused the problem. Waited a few days and tried again, this time getting more breakouts. So, it's being returned.

on 6/21/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've loved Korres since they first came out at Sephora, and even though I have dry, slightly mature skin (almost 35), I had been avoiding trying the Oak & Quercetin line. When I finally tried it I was SO pleasantly surprised. I tried this night cream, as well as the moisturizing day cream with SPF15, and the anti-aging primer. All 3 are very moisturizing, but not greasy in the slightest, just sink right in. They also have a light, pleasant smell. It fades quickly after application. I'm giving it 5 stars even though I wish it were a little less pricy, but at least it lasted about 6 months with daily use.

on 5/1/2014 11:50:00 AM

I really really like this stuff! I used to use Clarins multi-active night cream (which I love too) but this moisturizer is a bit better. I love the texture and it seems perfect for my combo skin. It moisturizes without making my skin feel oily. The smell is excellent and not perfumey at all.

on 5/21/2013 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

this is my favorite cream of all creams ever it has made my skin look amazing I never ever use moisturizer before this and in using this cream I just look like a model when you put it on at night it's not strange at first but then in the morning you have an amazing glow I hope korres never ever stops making this this is honestly the best you have ever used and as soon as I get a job to buy more I definitely will go buy another one and another one and another one

on 1/22/2013 5:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have been using it every night for the past couple of months now, and my skin has never looked better. My complexion has evened out, my skin looks brighter and smoother. I love the smell and the texture - definitely will buy again!

on 12/3/2012 5:15:00 PM

I found a quercetin& oak regimen kit at Marshall for 16.99$.
This is a set of five skincare products: Day cream, night cream, face serum, eye cream and foaming cleanser.
I'm going to review only night cream and foaming cleanser in this review, because I haven't tried the rest of them.
Night cream comes in 0. 68 oz or 20 ml. In a squize package. I've been using it for about two weeks. I don't think it's enough time to see big difference, buty skin feels good. Before I was using neutrogena night cream which made skin itchy, then I switched to grape seed oil and it still was itchy. As soon as I started to use this cream My face is not so itchy!
Another thing I like about this cream is that it absorbs quickly and doesnt leave my skin neither oily, no dry. This is very important for me, because I have combination skin, winter time with dry patches and it's not easy to find a cream which will moisterize without leaving my skin oily. It also gives some kind of subtle glow in the morning. The smell is pleasant in my opinion, and not strong. It also fades away fast.
I don't know how much costs a full size package, but if its not very expensive I will buy it.
Foaming cleanser comes in the same packaging as the cream. It's a cleanser with milk proteins. I can't really form my opinion about it, because the amount I used isn't enough, but I would say its more moisturizing and more gentle than my Cetaphil foaming cleanser for oily skin. It foams easily and it washes off my make up easily.

I also appreciate the fact that this company makes such kits.This is an excellent way to try the products before buying a full size.

on 11/19/2012 10:05:00 PM

I love this night cream. My skin looks and feels better since using this...more even-toned, smoother, more plump, and tighter/cleaner pores. The cream has a great consistency that just melts into your skin leaving behind no oily residue, and I don't wake up with an oil slick across my t-zone either. I actually love the scent...yes, it does smell a little like play-dough...but I love it! The one and only downside for me is the price. I think it was $52 at Sephora. But I love it so much and it made enough of a difference in my skin, that I will bite the bullet and repurchase. The fact that it's from a natural line is another big bonus. I had been trying some night creams from other lines (Clarins) and really disliked the strong chemical fragrances and the never-ending lists of ingredients.

on 8/26/2012 10:03:00 PM

(placing this review under the night cream but it discusses other products in the line as well)

First of all, let me start out by explaining that I have rosacea-prone, fair, extremely sensitive skin. Even in my forties, just about everything makes me break out air, water OK, I exaggerate, but not by much. I have had some success with the Yves Rocher products designed for sensitive skin, but the redness relief treatment is just too rich for my skin in the summer. Also, they do not necessarily target aging skin. So, in desperation, I finally reached for the Korres Quercetin and Oak Age-Reversing Discovery Kit that I had received as a Beauty Insider bonus from Sephora, and I am so glad I did!

I have tried all of the products except for the eye primer. The face primer is OK but a little rich for my skin. The eye cream is amazing, and the dark circles under my eyes seem to have faded somewhat. I am not sure whether it is the serum, night cream, or a combination of both, but I feel like my skin is brighter and my cheeks do not look as sunk-in, if that makes sense. My face just looks less dull and more vibrant. And the line has not broken me out! As for the smell, I would not say that the products smell bad. The only one that smells a little weird to me is the night cream. Remember doing math homework and getting frustrated and erasing really hard and those little pieces of eraser would come off all over the paper? Thats kind of what the night cream smells like, but I am even getting used to it. I specifically gave these products a month before reviewing. I am really happy with the line and would tell anyone who may be on the fence due to sensitive skin to give them a try. I have already purchased full sizes.

For $49 you are getting so much research and technology in a night cream! I have dry/acne prone skin and this just did wonders for me. I didn't break out, it never felt have. It absorbed quickly which is what I want in a night cream. The smell is earthy and nutty so it's probably a love/hate thing. I suggest you get a sample of it and ask about how it was created next time your in a boutique or Sephora!

Popular Face Skincare Products