REVLON Top Speed - Cupid #120

REVLON Top Speed - Cupid #120

3.9

on 3/4/2014 8:02:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Love this pink. I would say this is a neutral pink that would look great on everyone. Can brighten up your day

on 7/31/2012 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

As is, this was a bit too pepto-bismol pink for me - also, it dries to a darker colour than the colour in the bottle, which is also a bit annoying.

However, I mixed some white nail-polish (Sally Hansen white-out) into it, and it turned into the perfect blue-toned, pastel barbie pink.

I got this for free and I think I will purchase it once it is done. It is perfect for those days I'm in a rush and realize my nails look horrible. It applies very fast and evenly, one coat is enough to be opaque and even, and it dries super fast. It is also a really cute colour :) I recommend this!

I have 20 pinks and this is the only one that stands out nicely and matches my skin tone perfectly. It has a blueish, or lilac undertone to its pink shade. It's like something I saw Kloe Kardashian wearing on her show, and I have been searching endlessly for something like this! I use SEcheVite topcoat and this lasts almost 2 weeks of dishwashing everyday! LOVE.

I swatched all the pinks in this top speed line, and this is the only one that didn't have a dupe in any other brand at my local CVS.

on 7/18/2011 2:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love the color, it's such a barbish tone.the quality is great, it really does dry fast & it takes a long time to chip off even if you deal with water. such as, washing dishes.

on 7/17/2011 7:10:00 PM

Cupid is a very blue-based bubblegum pink, and I've never seen a Barbie pink quite like it. I don't own many Revlon polishes, but I'm really pleased with this one.

Is it truly a quick-dry formula? Not in my opinion. Does it last past day three without chipping? Nope, but few polishes actually do on my active tips.

The color is really the saving grace of this polish. I am not generally drawn to bright pinks, but this one is really special. It's a bit wild for my fingers most days, but I wear it on my toes any time I'm in for a day of sunshine and puppies!

I love the colour!! ..... thats about it..... its not "top speed" and its gooey and gross!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

For me this polish did dry very fast (I did not time it but probably was even less than the advertised 60 seconds) and for that it immediately gets points on my book.

As for colour, I really like the Pepto-Pink shade of this polish. Its girly and bubblegummy and totally suits my personality.

Application/Packaging was fine, nto the best bottle and brush I have ever used, but definitely workable and worth it for the quick dry time.

Yes I would buy this brand again (probably not the exact colour since I won't use up a whole bottle...) and for a fairly cheap, fast drying, pink polish this gets my approval.

This is the first Top Speed polish I have tried and it does dry very quickly. However, I found the formula to be too thick and streaky. It's workable, but takes some effort. The color itself is a Pepto-tinged lilac.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

i never buy pinks but this one is awesome and reviewer before is right it flatters any skin tone and dries fast! a keeper for y first pink nail polish

Popular Polishes