TiGi Urban Antidotes Resurrection

TiGi Urban Antidotes Resurrection

3.8

on 4/2/2016 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I found this at Marshalls for half the original price and after reading good reviews i decided to go for it since my shampoo was almost out anyway. I am always trying new products to help with my super frizzy hair. I also have lightened my ends and they look even more frizzy/damaged/dry. I tried it right when i got home. I shampooed twice and conditioned with a combo of Sheer Lights purple conditioner and Garnier Hard to Straighten conditioner. Right after shampooing I felt my hair had soaked in the product and was more moisturized. I let my hair air dry and oh my goodness it looks so nice! My hair is soft and the frizz is pretty much gone! I really really like this shampoo so far. Im glad i dont have a sense of smell because everyone seems to dislike the smell of this. Hopefully my boyfriend doesnt mind it because i love this shampoo.

I bought the shampoo and conditioner together. I have bleached blond hair. damaged
its super, cant live without it, saw immidiately results ( sorry for my bad english)

To Read all 46 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/3/2016 3:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I bought this and the conditioner in these huge bottles (750ml/~25oz), not knowing exactly what to expect. For the past years I've almost exclusively used Lush's shampoos, and this is something entirely different. My first problem is the smell: it's sort of a candy-like, very synthetic/manufactured sort of smell, and I don't like that at all. It does seem to clean up my hair from buildup and such, and my hair feels fairly soft and detangled already before the conditioner. Still, I'm not thrilled with it. In combination with the conditioner my hair feels pretty good afterwards. Not amazing, but pretty good. I do feel like it's the sort of product that doesn't do anything for my hair in the long run though. It's sort of a "quick fix" product for when your hair is in a bad state, nothing truly nourishing. And that's why I won't repurchase it again.

I saw this at tj maxx after I overlapped bleach on my hair and it was coming out in clumps!! I didn't have too high hopes this, put I was pleasantly surprised. The texture is almost like a conditioner and leaves my hair so soft. Since my hairs so thin, it felt like I had washed and conditioned it after using this. I do think this helped the condition of my hair, but this shampoo may be the cause of my fading lowlights. I looked at the ingredients and this has sulfates and a ton of other chemicals!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This Shampoo is amazing. Not like the conditioner of this line which is the worst. It left my hair beautiful and clean. It also smells like apples which I love.

on 9/15/2015 9:13:00 PM

I LOVE this stuff, both the shampoo and conditioner. It has made my dead and damaged hair soft and shiny and smell amazing, and doesn't weight it down much. I also love the pump bottles! I found the pair of 750ml bottles for $28, which seems a bit pricey, but that's really only $14 each and the bottles are huge and will likely last me almost a year, since I only wash twice a week.

I tried Urban Antidotes level 3 Resurrection. I have long, thick wavy/curly hair that has been color treated about 4 months ago. I used both the shampoo and conditioner. Previously, I was using a sulfate-free all natural product and my hair was in decent condition with a few split ends from heat damage (curler/flat iron). The smell of this shampoo is very chemical-ish. I don't really care for it, it's a little nauseating and very long lasting. I had a large pump bottle and use only 2-3 pumps for my hair, which provides a decent lather. I wash my hair usually 3 times a week, maybe 4 if I get really sweaty. I alternated this shampoo with a dandruff shampoo, about every 3 washes. After about a month of using this shampoo and conditioner, I noticed drastic hair loss. Normally, I lose what seems like a lot of hair in the shower, but with this, hair was coming out in thick chunks every wash. My hair did feel soft and shiny, but it's not worth the massive thinning I noticed. I have discontinued use and will not purchase any Urban Antidotes products again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

So I was watching one of the amazing "Lustrelux's" videos on youtube and I came across a video where she was raving about this shampoo. She kept complimenting the smell and how soft it left her hair, so I figured why not give it a shot. I have been using this shampoo and conditioner set for 2 days and I kid you not I have NEVER came across a shampoo and conditioner that leaves my hair with so much fragrance, not to mention my hair feels feathery soft. I LOVE this set and i'm only on day 2.

I would Totes recommend :)

on 1/10/2015 12:52:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

After 26 years, I have finally found a shampoo/conditioner that I can be faithful to!

I only buy the large pump bottles when they come in a set at most retail salons. You get two for the price of one. I also struck gold when I saw them on sale for 14.99 a piece at TJMaxx! That's the cost of a small bottle!

I use it as my "regular" shampoo 2-3X/month.

on 10/31/2014 8:49:00 PM

I have two separate shampoos in my shower for two separate occasions. When I'm blowing my hair out for an extended period of time (3-5 days... I limit washing to keep my hair at it's peak), I DON'T use this. I can't use this shampoo for that purpose, otherwise, it looks greasy. It makes my hair too soft and slick to hold a style long. But, if I need a quick wash, don't plan on holding a style for long, and want my hair to feel super healthy for a day or two.. this is perfect. If I want my hair to hold a style without getting greasy, I use Tigi's Epic Volume shampoo. Either way, the Tigi Recharge conditioner is amazing and my go-to.

Popular Shampoos