Jason Natural Cosmetics Orjene Organics CoQ10 OliveVitale Age Recovery Night Treatment

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 5/21/2011 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE this stuff. i seriously noticed a difference in my skin texture overnight. i also think it makes a difference when you pat this into your skin, rather than rubbing it around. when i wake up, my skin is glowing :) plus, you really can't beat the price. i'm just not crazy about the glass jar it comes in. it's not as hygienic and the glass is heavy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This is HANDS DOWN one of the best night creams I've ever used. I couldn't believe how beautiful my skin looked after just a week of use. I have really large pores in my t-zone area, and I'm beginning to notice slight 'droopage' in my chin and jowl area. This moisturizer totally eliminated that problem within two weeks! The ingredients are safe for me to use. The price is amazing!! It brightens and lightens any minor discolorations and seems to reduce dark under eye circles (I put it on over the Age Recovery Serum). I am on my 3rd jar of this stuff. This is probably one of the best, and least expensive, beauty treasures out there right now.

Popular Face Skincare Products