SKII Facial Treatment Cleanser

SKII Facial Treatment Cleanser

3.8

pitera (saccharomycopsis ferment filtrate), sodium lauroyl glutamate, sodium pca, water, propylene glycol, methylparaben, butylene glycol, glycol stearate, glycolamide stearate, peg-150 stearate, cocamide DEA, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, propylparaen, triclosan, perfume ------- Water, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Propylene Glycol, Peg-150 Stearate, Saccharomycopsis Ferment Filtrate (Pitera), Sodium Pca, Glycol Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Glycolamide Stearate, Hydrolyzed Linseed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Phenethyl Alcohol, Cocamide Mea, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Triclosan, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 7/9/2016 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

SKII is overall, an overpriced company in my opinion.

This cleanser is nice. It foams. It cleans, and you skin feels nice. For my combination skin, it's not too drying.

That's it.

For essentially what I would consider to be a liquid soap, $101 for a tube (120grams) is an ABSOLUTE rip off!

Addit: (I've copied what I also wrote for the SKII Treatment Essence below)

For those of you who like pitera (galactomyces), there are plenty of dupes around. Tony Moly, Missha and a whole list of other companies sell this at a fraction of the price. This website comes with a few other alternatives: http://haninskin.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/all-that-galactomycessaccharomyces.html (I am NOT affiliated!)

I tell you all this, because like I have told my best friend who uses this line, if you want the active ingredient, you shouldn't have to pay this much. Seriously, Tony Moly is $22 for a 150ml bottle on Amazon. AND it is 96.5% pitera!

Omg! I m only using it for like 2 days and now my face is feeling itchy prickly some it just obviously irritate my sensitive skin.

To Read all 147 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/24/2016 3:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this cleanser, I have been using it for about 6 months now and i love the feeling it leaves my skin, it is not too harsh and doesn't leave my face feeling dry and stiff like other cleansers, it leaves my skin with radiance and baby soft. Would buy this again

on 6/5/2016 7:04:00 AM

I have a love-hate relationship with the SK-II skincare line. Love the Facial Treatment Essence, the sheet masks, but detest the high prices. This cleanser is a complete dud in my opinion. It doesn`t foam at all, and although it was gentle and didn`t strip my skin, it also didn`t properly remove my base makeup. I had to go back in with some facial wipes to finish the job. At that price I was expecting more.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is a really good cleanser That will make your skin soft but you can find other cleansers much more cheaper for the same results .

on 8/13/2015 6:32:00 AM

My 5th tube, and I've been using the cleansing oil ---> cleanser---> toner---> pitera water and signature cream. Skip the eye mask and eye cream, sk2 lxp eye cream worth to try.

The SK-II Facial Treatment Cleanser is a gently foaming cleanser that does its job very well. Smelling ever so slightly of roses, it cleanses and refreshes my skin very well without leaving it feeling tight and uncomfortable.

Of course, this does not remove makeup / sunscreen so please use a makeup remover / balm / cleansing oil before following up with the Facial Treatment Cleanser as your second cleanse.

It's pricey, at about RM219 for 120g. I find it indulgent to spend so much on a cleanser, seeing it will be washed off after... and this is why I have only gone through two full-sized tubes in the past 8-10 years since the brand was introduced into my life.

It is a very, very lovely cleanser that doesn't strip the skin, but I do not think I could bring myself to use this cleanser all the time, as there are other cleansers out there that do an equally good job sans the high price tag.

on 3/17/2015 8:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

MY SKIN: 27 years old, Dehydrated most times (but DRY in winter, sometimes Oily in summer), Sensitive to a lot of products, Asian (but with a tanned/olive complexion), Australian climate.

PROs:
Makes my skin feel so soft, like a baby's bottom.

CONs:
The texture makes me feel dry and unclean. Its so expensive, you think it would work a miracle - it doesn't. I'm really disappointed in SKII products, with the exception of the Facial Treatment Essence. I am certain there are other cleansers out there that can do the same job for less, not that it did much for me.

on 12/12/2014 10:32:00 PM

I've tried many cleansers to find the perfect one, SK-II!
My skin glow and radiance after a few uses. It removes make-up pretty good, but I would suggest make-up removal first, such as SK-II cleaning oil. This cleanser wouldn't work well with waterproof makeup.

The down side is the price of this product, but you've got what you've paid for...

on 11/7/2014 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love this cleanser, it works really well on My skin. Cleanse well, and i dont feel dry or anything after a face wash. I Don't think I could ever live without this!!! Love the smell, i think it smells like an aromatic rose essence. I am totally happy with the cleanser!