Make Up For Ever Metal Palette

Make Up For Ever Metal Palette

4.3

on 3/9/2017 6:19:00 PM

It thought I would really love this palette, but I really don't! D: I got a large (or extra large?) palette (5.8" by 9.7") because of the size and the relatively inexpensive price tag for a product like this. But unfortunately, it just isn't easy or convenient enough for me.

It is a sturdy palette and the magnet inside is very strong, the size I got is quite large and deep enough to fit anything you'd want in there. I think it would be good for staring shadows or powders, but why would you want to do that?

The problem is that the palette is a bit tricky to open, and this really decreases the ease of use. I never use the shadows I have in the palette as a result. After prying up the metal lid, you have to strain to dig to get the edge of the protective foam layer up, and then strain to get the edge of the protective plastic insert up as well. It's just more effort than I want to make.

The palette is also a bit too heavy to be easy to handle as well.

For this these reasons, I would pass on these.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I purchased the Make Up For Ever empty magnetic palette in the size Large. I am really impressed with the size it's really big. It's a high quality sturdy tin palette which is perfect for either putting in a kit or travelling. I intend on buying more as they're great quality and much better than my Z palette - I'm my opinion. Couldn't ask for more!

on 12/23/2010 9:43:00 PM

Price $10! (Purchased from MUFE Boutique) For the longest time, I've been searching for a solution to store my stash. Mainly to put everything together, so I can see what colors I have, and helps me not to forget what I already had. This palette is so God-sent. It fits 50 MAC size eye shadows. FIFTY!!! (MAC's palette only fits 15, and that costs $14). 27 Chantecaille size eye shadows, I believe these are 36mm pans. They hold the metal pans VERY firmly. They absolutely won't be moving around. I've had some eye shadows that I depotted, and they had a small piece of magnet on the bottom of the pan. Those sticks as well (probably because the case is tin). So far, I've only had 3 or 4 eyeshadow pans that didn't stick, they're the mineralized stuff that I depotted, and those were NOT metal pans, so I don't blame them.