Clinique Moisture Surge Lipstick- Pink Whimsy

No Image

on 2/4/2004 5:12:00 PM

I love the way it feels on my lips but the color is bad on my PPP skin. It is too cool-toned. On me it looks rather wine/purple and combined to frost it looks very cheap and muddy on me. I like Fizzy better cause it is warmer and lighter.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Whimsy is one of my favorite everyday lipsticks. It's great when I want to add just a bit of color to my face, but I don't want to appear overly made-up. The best thing about this lipstick is that it looks great without lipliner, applied straight from the tube. I don't think this would work with every skin tone, but it's definitely worth a try at the counter.

on 5/21/2003 9:35:00 AM

One of my favorite pink lipsticks. I usually think of pink as a summer color, but this is a shade I can wear year-round.

The lipstick is pink with blue undertones and works wonderfully with my red hair and fair skin. It is part of Clinique's Moisture Surge line and has a great texture. It goes on soft and a little glossy, but has better lasting power than a gloss.

If you're looking for a pink that works for the office or that doesn't look too summery, I would highly recommend this one. continued >>

This is so pretty. Its kind of like the Pink Spice lipstick from Clinique only lighter. Its sheer and glossy, and very beautiful.

on 3/21/2003 2:16:00 PM

One of my favorite colors. It was recommended to me by a Clinique make-up artist when I colored my hair from red to very dark chocolate. I didn't like it so much because it made me look kind of dead. When I went back to red I tried this color again and WOW!! The color is a glossy light pink with a hint of purple. And it doesn't show up on my boyfriend's lips (which he appreciates). I've found, for a little extra "oomph", applying BeneTint underneath Whimsy takes the color from daytime to nighttime.

Popular Lips Products