Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream

Lioele  Beyond the Solution BB Cream
Beyond the Solution BB CreamBeyond the Solution BB Cream

3.7

water, cyclomethicone, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), glycerin, dipropylene glycol, talc, hydrogenated polydecene, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, Dimethicone, macadamia intefrifolia seed oil, polygyceryl-3 diisotearate, sorbitan olivate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, squalane, betaine, magnesium sulfate, dimethicone, distear-dimonium hectorite, plyglutamic acid, iron oxide (Cl 77492), iron oxide (Cl 77491), bisabolol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, polymethyl methacrylate, allantoin,hydrolyzed collagen, sodium hyaluronate,phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propyl paraben, butylparaben, fragrance

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Although I do love my It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC cream, it did start getting a little too expensive for me to use on a daily basis. So, I started getting into Korean BB creams to fill that void. The first one I tried was the Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream, but that was too gray for my liking. I picked this up on Amazon, and thanks to Amazon Prime, I got this in 2 days! Overall, I really like the BB cream; it has great coverage, stays on your face all day (given that you don't touch your face often, because it transfers pretty easily), and looks very natural. I find that the best way to apply this BB cream if you have light-medium skin (I'm NC25-30) is to pump the BB cream on the back of your hand, then dab a damp makeup sponge and apply on your face. For other BB creams/foundations, I like to dot it on my face first, but with this BB cream, the lighter color will build up on your face and you'll look quite ghostly. If I do have a complaint for this BB cream though, I'd have to say the fact it doesn't have SPF. When I run out, I'm hoping to try out the Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream and Missha Perfect Cover BB cream..Hope my review helps!

on 4/10/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm absolutely in love with this. Granted, it's got it's issues. I'm lucky in that I fit into the narrow shade range, so there's that. But really the biggest issue I have is that it makes my dry skin look like an oil slick! Pretty easy to fix with a touch of powder, to be honest. Those two minor things aside there's so much to love. It matches my skin *exactly* and I've struggled to find a foundation that does that since I started wearing makeup. Even better it doesn't break me out. Like at all. I can't remember the last time a liquid foundation didn't do that (normally I have to use MMU). even better, it's heavy enough to cover past acne scars/redness, but it doesn't feel like I've got anything on. And I get an insane amount of compliments when I wear it. So yeah, I kinda love this stuff :)

on 12/17/2015 2:24:00 PM

This is my favorite bb cream. Back when I had more acne issues (scarring/cystic) it was really a life saver too. It covers really well, blends nice, hides issues. The only downside is it was pretty heavy, not good for me for summer, and the biggest issue is that it transfers. If I have to blow my nose half my makeup comes off. It lasts almost all day before it needs a little touch up if you 100% don't touch your face to anything, thankfully it is easy to travel with.

Now that my acne issues are resolved I am not sure if I would buy it again. If I did buy it again I would wear it in the winter to work or seeing a friend. When I wear it over to my boyfriend it ends up all over him and his clothes...which is kinda gross.

on 10/2/2015 11:03:00 AM

I really like this foundation. Skin looks like skin. It has good coverage but it makes me greasy throughout the day . I like it because it doesn't break me out. People say that it has a weird smell but I actually like it lol. I would totally recommend this! and the packaging is cute!

on 7/2/2015 8:48:00 AM

If youíre thinking of purchasing this, take into consideration that this isnít a universally flattering shade. Iím light but with yellow undertones and this made me look pink (pink face, yellow neck, I think NOT!).

I gave it five stars because it does cover well and feels comfortable on the skin and I love the pump. However they should expand on the colours, we are not all pink or fair for that matter.

on 3/27/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure if I like this BB cream or not. It comes out of the tube so dark and beige-grey upon applying and after waiting a few minutes I find it matches my skin pretty close. I don't have a MAC match as I don't like any of the colors, they look too heavy and orange yellow to me and I do like yellow based foundations. I guess if I had to choose I would be NC 20-25.

The coverage is really good, I didn't have to apply another layer and it's got a dewy semi-matte finish. I think the combo of glycerin and talc gives it the coverage and moistness. For the performance, the price even on Ebay with the markups still beats any of the brands at Sephora.

The downside is the fragrance. I prefer faint to zero scents in my products and I actually liked the scent of this to begin with. It was a soft powdery scent that somehow over time morphed into this overwhelming gross AXE scent. I'm not sure if the product was fake (apparently there are fake Lioele BBs) but it does perform well.

So I'm undecided if I will buy again. It also has no SPF rating but judging from the heavy coverage and if in a crunch when you don't have any UV products on hand, I think it will protect to a certain extent until it wears off.

on 3/16/2015 10:55:00 PM

I have acne-prone/clog-prone dry and dehydrated skin with an uneven texture that gets ever so slightly oily across my t-zone. Basically, terrible skin. I had finally gotten my breakouts under control and was looking for something to help lighten scarring when I found this.

It was love at first sight.

My foundation always cakes up on me. When I find an HG foundation it is only because the cake factor is not as severe as other brands. My skin is just not made for the flawless smooth look that many YouTube gurus mystically have the power to create. When this came in the mail I couldn't wait to smear it across my face. My first thought was "oh this is a big tube", my second was "PUMP!!!!" When I put the product on it matched my skin perfectly (however, not everyone is NC15 with cool undertones and i find it ridiculous that this is not made to suit other skin tones) and it looked like skin... But like, really perfect skin.

It was dewy, smooth, and full-coverage. Even my husband commented on how great my skin looked. He literally used the term "luminous". I did a happy dance on the inside... My days of cakey foundation were over!

Then came the zits. First two, then five huge and painful cysts popped up on my cheeks and chin. I kept using it, praying that it was just a coincidence. A week later my skin is full of super clogged pores, cysts, and whiteheads. Maybe it's the overwhelming fragrance, or maybe it's the high spf. Either way this is another "HG" that will be pushed to the back of my makeup drawer.

on 1/13/2015 2:33:00 PM

Skin looks like skin with this,it has a dewy finish. It feels moisturizing, maybe a bit heavy but nothing too disturbing.Great coverage, medium to full, i use a damp beauty blender to apply. Staying power is fair, but i don't use a primer and I don't powder afterwards so that may be the cause.Great price for how it performs for me, beats the Mac Studio Fix which leaves me too dry.All in all i would repurchase.The only downside is the color selection, it comes in just 1 shade.

on 12/11/2014 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Ok, so after using foundations for a while I decided it was time to go back to using bb creams. My first bb cream was the korean brand Holika Holika "aqua petite jelly" which I really loved, but I wanted to see if I could find better. So I puchased this bb cream, Lioele "beyond the solution".

First impression, tidy, neat packaging. Love how it comes in a pump dispenser and love the amount of product you get. The price is also very cheap, I got this product in china, cost me 60 yuan, so thats around $12NZD (yes im from new zealand)

Now to the actual product....I hated it, well I diddnt hate it at first, when I first applied it it looked pretty good, however the colour was a tad bit to dark for me (note this bb comes in only one shade). The product has a nice consistency, it blends smoothly. I used my fingers to apply and this worked perfectly. My first impression was good, it has a high coverage so did not need concealer, it even managed to make my pores appear smaller. Sounds great right...no! By the end of the day when I got home and saw my face in the mirror I was in horror! My colour was blotchy, my skin suface like a golf ball! and the shine on my skin like a mirror! What this bb cream did was melt and sink into my skin, and I dont mean that in a good way. This bb did not work for me.

To sum up this review, the product did not perform well. Now I state this for those of you that have combination/oily skin, stay away! For those of you with dry skin, this may work however it does oxidize and the coverage wears off, so take note. But over all im gonna go with not recommending this product. I think their are plenty more bb's out their that perform much better than this one!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was very impressed with this product! The only negative thing is that it has no sunscreen but other than that - love it!! The tube is a hygiene way of distributing. It has medium coverage. It didn't cause any breakouts for me which was great as I have very sensitive skin. I'm also fairly pale and the one colour of this is great for me :)