Lioele Beyond the Solution BB Cream

Lioele  Beyond the Solution BB Cream
Beyond the Solution BB CreamBeyond the Solution BB Cream

3.7

water, cyclomethicone, titanium dioxide (Cl 77891), glycerin, dipropylene glycol, talc, hydrogenated polydecene, butylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1, Dimethicone, macadamia intefrifolia seed oil, polygyceryl-3 diisotearate, sorbitan olivate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil, squalane, betaine, magnesium sulfate, dimethicone, distear-dimonium hectorite, plyglutamic acid, iron oxide (Cl 77492), iron oxide (Cl 77491), bisabolol, stearyl glycyrrhetinate, polymethyl methacrylate, allantoin,hydrolyzed collagen, sodium hyaluronate,phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, propyl paraben, butylparaben, fragrance

on 9/5/2017 2:33:00 PM

Strongly floral-scented. Good coverage! No sunscreen included. Slightly darker and more brown than my current HG, Missha Perfect Cover BB in 13 Bright Beige.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This has become my daily go-to base makeup!

I LOVE this stuff. It gives me medium coverage but it still looks SO natural! It's a little dewy but not too much (I have normal-type skin). And it lasts most of my day, doesn't fade patchy or anything.

I'm NC20 and this matches me very well.

It blends very easily with fingers, sponge or a brush. It layers well. The packaging has changed to a completely black tube, more plain-looking now, so that sucks! But the product is nice, so oh well.

on 4/10/2016 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm absolutely in love with this. Granted, it's got it's issues. I'm lucky in that I fit into the narrow shade range, so there's that. But really the biggest issue I have is that it makes my dry skin look like an oil slick! Pretty easy to fix with a touch of powder, to be honest. Those two minor things aside there's so much to love. It matches my skin *exactly* and I've struggled to find a foundation that does that since I started wearing makeup. Even better it doesn't break me out. Like at all. I can't remember the last time a liquid foundation didn't do that (normally I have to use MMU). even better, it's heavy enough to cover past acne scars/redness, but it doesn't feel like I've got anything on. And I get an insane amount of compliments when I wear it. So yeah, I kinda love this stuff :)

on 2/8/2017 2:17:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Although I do love my It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC cream, it did start getting a little too expensive for me to use on a daily basis. So, I started getting into Korean BB creams to fill that void. The first one I tried was the Skin79 Hot Pink BB cream, but that was too gray for my liking. I picked this up on Amazon, and thanks to Amazon Prime, I got this in 2 days! Overall, I really like the BB cream; it has great coverage, stays on your face all day (given that you don't touch your face often, because it transfers pretty easily), and looks very natural. I find that the best way to apply this BB cream if you have light-medium skin (I'm NC25-30) is to pump the BB cream on the back of your hand, then dab a damp makeup sponge and apply on your face. For other BB creams/foundations, I like to dot it on my face first, but with this BB cream, the lighter color will build up on your face and you'll look quite ghostly. If I do have a complaint for this BB cream though, I'd have to say the fact it doesn't have SPF. When I run out, I'm hoping to try out the Lioele Triple the Solution BB cream and Missha Perfect Cover BB cream..Hope my review helps!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Korean foundations are popular in Asia. The BB cream isn't skin like, when you wearing it, you look you are wearing makeup. This BB cream smells very chemical - they probably are using cheap mineral oil.
If you don't have skin problems or don't need coverage, then don't pick this, very heavy and doesn't stay.

on 3/27/2015 2:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm not sure if I like this BB cream or not. It comes out of the tube so dark and beige-grey upon applying and after waiting a few minutes I find it matches my skin pretty close. I don't have a MAC match as I don't like any of the colors, they look too heavy and orange yellow to me and I do like yellow based foundations. I guess if I had to choose I would be NC 20-25.

The coverage is really good, I didn't have to apply another layer and it's got a dewy semi-matte finish. I think the combo of glycerin and talc gives it the coverage and moistness. For the performance, the price even on Ebay with the markups still beats any of the brands at Sephora.

The downside is the fragrance. I prefer faint to zero scents in my products and I actually liked the scent of this to begin with. It was a soft powdery scent that somehow over time morphed into this overwhelming gross AXE scent. I'm not sure if the product was fake (apparently there are fake Lioele BBs) but it does perform well.

So I'm undecided if I will buy again. It also has no SPF rating but judging from the heavy coverage and if in a crunch when you don't have any UV products on hand, I think it will protect to a certain extent until it wears off.

on 7/2/2015 8:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

If youre thinking of purchasing this, take into consideration that this isnt a universally flattering shade. Im light but with yellow undertones and this made me look pink (pink face, yellow neck, I think NOT!).

I gave it five stars because it does cover well and feels comfortable on the skin and I love the pump. However they should expand on the colours, we are not all pink or fair for that matter.

on 12/17/2015 2:24:00 PM

This is my favorite bb cream. Back when I had more acne issues (scarring/cystic) it was really a life saver too. It covers really well, blends nice, hides issues. The only downside is it was pretty heavy, not good for me for summer, and the biggest issue is that it transfers. If I have to blow my nose half my makeup comes off. It lasts almost all day before it needs a little touch up if you 100% don't touch your face to anything, thankfully it is easy to travel with.

Now that my acne issues are resolved I am not sure if I would buy it again. If I did buy it again I would wear it in the winter to work or seeing a friend. When I wear it over to my boyfriend it ends up all over him and his clothes...which is kinda gross.

on 10/2/2015 11:03:00 AM

I really like this foundation. Skin looks like skin. It has good coverage but it makes me greasy throughout the day . I like it because it doesn't break me out. People say that it has a weird smell but I actually like it lol. I would totally recommend this! and the packaging is cute!