4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 days ago

great vegan cruelty free formula that doesn't melt at all! glides on so smoothly, and feels so amazing. the chai spice lip balm is my personal favourite. will buy again in other flavours!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Olive

HairBlack

a month ago

My favourite lip balm. Lovely buttery feel rather than waxy. I like the Tangerine best,

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

2 months ago

i keep a bunch of these in my coat pocket because I love the scents and the flat/oval tube shape that doesn’t roll away if you drop it. The labels are cute too. Hurraw! balms have all-natural scents that are just delightful (note: they’re not sweetened, so you smell them more than you taste them). I have fun reaching into my pocket and surprising myself 😊 my faves are coffee bean, earl grey, vanilla orange, and grapefruit. I also have the tinted cherry, raspberry, and hazelnut. They are all extremely sheer (almost undetectable unless you use several layers) and the color doesn’t last long at all, but they’re good for when you just want a little somethin-somethin. One lippie off on my rating because the balm formula is a tad more thin and slippery than I prefer. They’re vegan, so they’re made with candelilla wax, which unfortunately doesn’t provide quite the same thickness and protection of beeswax. Maybe if they added shea or cocoa butter to the formula, that would help. These are not balms to use on seriously chapped lips— if that’s my situation then I go for Carmex or Aquaphor. But they are fine for daily maintenance and have a nice shine. Just expect to reapply frequently, as they sort of “sink in” to lips after a while.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

1.0

7 months ago

I don't understand why everyone loves these. I have the cherry one and didn't do anything for me. Color is also very faint.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

9 months ago

Lovely lip products that are great value and last a long time. I have tried several of the tints / scents and have loved them all. They are quite subtle and the colour doesn't always last a long time, but they leave my lips feeling soft and comfortable. perfect for everyday use.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

It's hard to find a vegan lip balm that doesn't immediately vanish the minute you lick your lips, smile or just breathe in too hard. But this one is good! It has a lovely smooth texture, actually moisturises, and feels nice on your lips. I've got the Earl Grey flavour and it's lovely and fresh smelling.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

This is one of my go-to lipbalms. I buy in various flavours. I have very dry lips in the winter time especially and go through lipbalms. This is one of the good ones, together with Burts Bees with natural ingredients and good moisturising ability. Thumbs up from me.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

a year ago

I buy these in huge amounts to last me for the upcoming year. The company and customer service is AWESOME, and the balms are kickass. I don't use any other balms anymore, and haven't for the past 5 years. These smell great, moisturize so well, and I love the oval shape so that they don't roll off and under furniture. I love the coconut, almond, grapefruit, black cherry, vanilla, sun, moon, coffee, chocolate, and pineapple papaya. But honestly, all of the balms are fantastic. Highly recommended.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Great moisturizing lip balm! Slightly glossy and the tinted versions offer a subtle sheer tint. 2019 Current favorite is raspberry. Smells yummy. I have Black Cherry - slight tint and smells wonderfully cherry. I prefer Cinnamon Tint over Black Cherry and would repurchase. Slight cinnamon taste and smells like Dentyne gum. I also have Root Beer and will purchase another flavor to try. I also have Earl Grey flavour - no tint but great scent. I would like to try the Night time one as it is advertised as having more moisture. I realize Hurraw offers a spf. I might buy it if I saw it in my local store. I am quite happy with All Good Lips spf 20. Zinc oxide is 8%. I purchase from a local health food store in my area (Fiddleheads - NA.) SW Ontario, Canada

About reviewer (221 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2 years ago

I bought the chai and green tea lipbalms. The chai is vanilla and spicy and i love it. It glides on nice and smooth and does well keeping my lips moist. The green i like as well but with a slightly more subtle flavor. I wish these were easier to find, as i would love to buy more.

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm