4.4

Reviews

2.0
from

2 years ago

I bought this solely as a face wash because its cheap and you can find it anywhere. Unfortunately, it was too drying for me skin - immediately after washing my face with this my face was scaly and all the moisture was sucked right out! I will keep it to remove makeup from my brushes.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

Works better than most face washes without over-drying.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

5 years ago

I bought this on a whim to clean my makeup brushes and I'm super glad I tried it. It gets all of makeup and oil out of my brushes and leaves them as soft as the first time I bought them. It smells nice too and is wildly inexpensive. I bought a tiny bottle and I use it two to three times a week and I still have a lot of product left. Today I used it to remove some waterproof eye makeup and I was so surprised at how easily the shampoo removed it. I am so glad because I've got products in my stash I never touched because I don't like the hassle associated with waterproof makeup. I'll repurchase this stuff forever!

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Kinky, Fine

EyesBrown

5 years ago

Only thing it's good for is cleaning makeup brushes. Was using it to wash my eye makeup off, but it left my right eye irritated with a red bump underneath. Looks weird :/ but it is very good for cleaning my brushes, just won't put it anywhere near my face

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

6 years ago

My main use for this is to clean my makeup brushes. Best ever. Super gentle on the bristles and does a decent job rinsing all the build up out of them without ruining their quality. Definitely great for my uses!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

from

6 years ago

Perfect as a gentle tear free eye makeup remover. Easily removes waterproof makeup. Also removes milia around the eyes eliminating trip to dermatologist or poking your eye area with needles!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

6 years ago

I have blepharitis from ocular rosacea, and my doctor told me to use this (diluted) twice a day with a washcloth to scrub my eyelids. So far, I really like it. My existing infections have cleared up. This product is extremely gentle. It is a little drying, but the price is right; I cannot, at this point, justify spending $20+ on Ocusoft or Sterilid.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesHazel

3.0

6 years ago

Makes a great brush cleaner for M/U brushes. It's been around for decades to wash babies also. Was given a BIG-ass bottle at my baby shower - DD is now a big kid and the bottle is gone. I don't really use it anymore as it leaves her hair very dry. The main reason to use this is on newborns and young babies b/c is claims to not irritate their eyes. On an older babies try J&J or L'oreal Kids 'poos which have more conditioners.<br><br> I am uncertain as to whether or not J&J tests on animals, but I would suspect that they DO - as ALL big pharmaceutical companies do. This product has been around for DECADES and is fine to use on a very young baby. That being said, I don't use it anymore for my toddler. She can use "big-girl" products now.

About reviewer (2444 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

This stuff basically cured my acne! When I looked up reviews on MUA, others had the same experiences, and I knew I wasn't the only one that got these amazing results from just baby shampoo.. I would have never guessed! It all started one day when I ran out of my normal face wash and my mom had a couple travel size bottles around of baby shampoo so I decided to use it, because what the hell, it was just baby shampoo. The first thing I noticed is that it removed my eye makeup better than anything I have ever tried before, and was so gentle on my skin. It left it really soft, and I continued using it for the whole week. From age 12-18, I used to have VERY acne prone skin, as in 2-3 new pimples on both my cheeks every single week. It was rare for me to not at least have one spot, I always had blemishes. As soon as one went away, another one popped up, and when I didn't have pimples, I had angry scars and hyper pigmentation. Needless to say, it was a mess, until I found this stuff. Guys, I have been using this for two months and I have not had ONE SINGLE ZIT SINCE USING IT!!! I can't even begin to describe how amazing this is. And I know it's been this stuff that's helping me because I only use this face wash and Cerave face lotion, no more BP treatments, no more salicylic acid, just this. The one time I did break out was when I stopped using it for a couple days and used a salicylic acid face wash, and BAM, zit. Once I started using this again, I was in the clear. I will keep repurchasing this forever and ever, I also use this to clean my makeup brushes and to remove all my makeup. It's the best skincare product I have ever used.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

I'm writing this review as a brush cleaner. I absolutely love this stuff!! Amazing and cheap! I've tried using other brush cleaners and nothing compares! It gets makeup out of your brushes that you didn't even know was there! It's not harsh at all, and leaves my brushes super soft! Can't say enough how much I love this product! I haven't used it as a makeup remover on my face, but I use baby oil for that.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral