MAC False Lashes

False LashesMAC False Lash Mascara - 3 Coats

3.5

on 3/30/2017 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this like Every Other mac mascara ive Ever used flakes in a matter of hours.under your eyes looks like crap.black fallout everywhere.Mac is so Great at Every Other product ive used of theirs why Cant they get mascara right?the only redeaming quality is the packageing.because well its MAC need i say more.After trying Every mascara in Their line i would recommend avoiding MAC for mascara completly.They all are the same. "a frenzy of flaky fallout"

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have sensitive eyes to begin with, but WOW did this irritate my eyes.

I can't see this brush or formula working for anyone with thin, short lashes. And isn't the point of mascara to make thin, short lashes longer and fuller? The bristles are too far apart to really grab onto the lashes to apply product. And the brush is far too big to use on the bottom lashes.

I disliked this enough to toss it after a few uses, which is not something I normally do. I would not repurchase this.

Did NOT like this. The bristles on the brush didn't grab my eyelashes well enough of that makes sense.

on 12/14/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Didn't like it at all. Clumped them up and felt like it shortened them. The brush is too chubby and cant really define, Besides giving them some thickening, it sucks, not worth the money,

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I usually love MAC mascaras, but not this one. The packaging is beautiful.
I have thin and short lashes, so I love volume, lengthening and definition, but I hate clumpy falling off mascaras.
Well:
1 - this mascara doesn't have false lashes effect, it's just a regular one. Probably if you have beautiful lashes it would look good on you for several hours.
2 - layering this mascara 3-4 times will give you clumps.
3 - couple of hours after application little parts of mascara start falling off. nasty!

I would never recommend this to anyone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm usually a fan of mac but this mascara did not work for me at all for reference I have barely there eye lashes I opt for mascaras that give me a clean fluttery and full lengthed look this did nothing at all:( It was like a cheap mascara I picked up at a drug store but way worse it clumps my eye lashes together and does absolutely null Nada zip I had to throw it out very disappointed with this product.

on 8/8/2016 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the waterproof version and am very happy with it. By no means do my lashes look false however it is truly waterproof and does not smudge or rub off which most mascaras do. For that reason I would repurchase.

on 5/5/2016 10:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I got a sample of this mascara and fell in love with the wand! The bristles are dense and give my lashes a soft, fluttery look (not false lashes look tho). The formula didn't wow me at all -- it wasn't very dark. I'm not sure if it is because I had a sample or if this is the true formula. I'm willing to give the full size a shot, if I ever feel like it, just to see if the full size formula differs than the sample. But the brush -- I love. Works wonders for bottom lashes, too.

This is an okay mascara, I got pressure to buy this when I already love haute and naughty idk what I was thinking. What intrigued me was the brush which I love it's has short bristles that closely packed and tapers down. I love using this for my bottom lashes unfortunately that's all I like from it. Like others, it takes alot of coats to be noticeable. No volume, and doesn't add outrageous length and I have long eyelashes to begin with. No impressed with the actual mascara in the tube but will buy my haute and naughty for my top row and use this for the bottom row. First Mac product that disappointed me. Maybelline flasies works better for cheaper than this....ugh. Should be could Normal Lashes instead of Flash Lashes.

on 3/5/2016 7:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

The one that I got was white. I applied it under the Extreme 3 D and did not notice any difference. I am not certain how this helps in any shape or form. The MAC Extreme 3 D is thickening as is. I do not recommend this as I do not see any use for it.

Popular Mascaras