Whole Foods Vanilla Honey Lip Balm

No Image

4.5

Coconut oil, beeswax, extra virgin olive oil, shea butter, natural flavor, cocoa butter, hemp seed oil, mixed tocopherols (vitamin E), vanilla extract, honey.

It's so great! It does have a strong smell, but it goes away. It moisturizes my severely cracked lips and is so great! It contains all natural ingredients. Best one and small enough to fit in my purse!

I wanted to like this after the great reviews and for $1.99 I figured I'd give it a try. Unfortunately the scent aggravated my sinuses and smelled a little too powdery for my liking. On a positive note, it applied very nicely and felt very moisturizing on my lips. Sadly, not a keeper for me.

on 9/24/2014 1:36:00 PM

My review is for the Peppermint flavor.

BEST LIP BALM EVER. I have SUPER SENSITIVE lips and I have tried many lip balms from drug store to high end. If I put on a lip balm for fun, 10 minutes later I will find my lips peeling.

My lips were crazy dry one day so I decided to stop at whole foods for one of these babies since I have heard so many great things about it. I was not disappointed. My lips were restored within a days use.

I love this so much! After years of searching for a lip product that will cooperate with my lips I have finally found this gem. And it was only $1.99!! I will be back for the other flavors.

Highly recommend for anyone with sensitive lips. The ingredient list is short and sweet. I compared it to the peppermint Burt's Bees and was surprised at how many chemicals the yellow counterpart contained.

on 12/10/2013 10:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I am loving this WholeFoods Vanilla Lip Balm. It's hydrating, protective, soothing, and inexpensive. I paid $1.99 and now that I know how low the price point is, I'll buy a few more so that I can try the other flavors.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

While I don't care much for the scent, it leaves my lips feeling smooth and hydrated. It even plumps them up a bit. It works as a good base for some of my sticky glosses and matte lipsticks and I find that I don't have to keep reapplying as my lips don't go back to being chapped when I use it. It is quite soothing and can be layered on easily. I keep this in my purse and never had problems with it melting. What a great find!

on 10/10/2013 11:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I really, REALLY love this stuff. It's just very smooth and comforting and has a great texture and very light honeyish smell. It's also lasting and moisturizing. For me, the fact that it doesn't have peppermint, rosemary, or any other mint-family in it is a big plus-- I find those oils irritate my lips. For some people, they don't seem to bother them but they do me. If I want pepperminty breath I can brush my teeth or pop a mint. There are so many options out there with mint added, it's great to have one that doesn't. Plus, it's organic! And inexpensive!

Whole Foods lip balms are the best!! Definitely my HG!! Love love love!! I like that they're all natural and that they don't contain any funky chemicals. They taste great and the twist-up tube is easy to carry around. The price was $1.99 at Whole Foods in Canada. I couldn't believe that something so natural and so great could be available at such an amazing price point. I've tried many many many lip balms (probably hundreds) over the years and these ones are definitely the best.

I will continue to buy Whole Foods lip balms for years to come!!

I LOVE this stuff! It smells amazing, like stong honey with a hint of vanilla and it really works its magic on dry lips. The all natural ingredients, inclluding coconut oil, moisturize without leaving a waxy feeling. It doesn't taste very good, but who cares! Definetly worth the buy in you're in a whole foods

I bought it in peppermint and now I can't live without it!!!!! it's so moisturizing and the organic ingredients are amazing.

The ingredients in the peppermint flavor is a lot simpler and better than the other two flavors: coconut oil*, beeswax*, extra virgin olive oil *, shea butter*, essential oil of peppermint *, cocoa butter*, hemp seed oil * and mixed vitamin E. *ORGANIC INGREDIENTS

Compare to Burt's Bee's original, this one is softer in texture so it feels creamier and glides on more smoothly. Price is $1.99 which is cheaper than any other organic lip balm. Definitely a steal! will continue to purchase.

on 2/7/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was very surprised to the performance of this product. It is very moisturizing to my lips, more so than my usual Burt's Bees lip balm. I think the fragrance of the product is not very nice, I thought it was going to smell like vanilla, but it doesn't smell like any vanilla I'm accustomed to, but it is not unbearable. I would repurchase this lip balm again. Next time, I'll try their other flavors.