Burt's Bees Rose Tinted Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Rose Tinted Lip Balm
Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm in RoseRose Tinted Lip Balm

3.7

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, olus (vegetable oil, huile vegetale), cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, candelilla cera (euphorbia cerifera wax, cire de candelilla), helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, aroma (flavor)*, lanolin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, cananga odorata flower wax, jasminum officinale (jasmine) flower wax, ammonium glycyrrhizinate, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza). May contain: alumina, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 75470 (carmine), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (iron oxides). *natural flavor

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I’m so satisfied with this product. I always buy it in Red Dahlia, and will never be without it. I’ve tried lip balms from EOS, Miniso, Maybelline and Wet n Wild, and this is the best out of all I’ve tried ✨

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is really great at conditioning your lips while giving them a little color at the same time. I use the color Red Dahlia with my fair-medium skin and it looks great. This is my HG for tinted lip balm.

on 5/29/2018 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I use the shade Red Dahlia and hate being out of the house without it. It's perfect for a bit of colour that you can apply without a mirror, the colour is beautiful, and it keeps your lips conditioned. The only thing I don't like about this product is the taste. Definitely recommend!

I don't know why, but when I wear this by itself, it stuff dries out my lips really bad, so I wear another chapstick underneath. The product is also very soft so it breaks easily and is messy. I do like the sheer wash of color it gives my lips, but unfortunately that's not enough for me to want to repurchase.

on 7/27/2017 10:40:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Adore the tint and shine on this! It's a really beautiful natural shade that's so flattering. It's very moisturizing but it doesn't last very long which is why I gave it a 4/5. Would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was disappointed with this product. Its smells really good, but leaves too greasy a finish on my lips and the red tint is almost non existent. While it does moisturise my lips, I have lip balms for that and I was looking for a product that gave me a more matt, natural tint finish to my lips.

on 12/4/2016 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

LOOOOVE the texture of this lip balm! Unlike the regular Burt's, which is a bit too waxy / Chapsticky for me, this has the perfect amount of "slip" - more like a lip butter.

Also smells delicious, and puts a lively rosy pink on my lips. I like that you can swipe this on without a mirror. Staying power is good and as it wears off, the tint and moisturized lips remain.

Plus $5? Can't beat that! This may actually persuade me to switch from Fresh Sugar Lip Balm at $24.

I purchased this by mail from Ulta, and either the mail order is different than in-store, or they have gotten rid of the large, wasteful cardboard tubes that made product look larger than it is. It's the size of a regular Burt's balm.

on 12/3/2016 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wish there was a bigger color variety. I really like this product. I think it feels amazing on the lips, is cheap, is widely available, and I like the packaging. It is a moisturizing tinted lip balm with sheer-medium color pay-off. I love the feel--it almost has a gel-life consistency that isn't at all goopy and never gritty. The lasting power isn't great, but it applies like a Chapstick, so it's not a big deal to reapply. The Rose color is an orangish warm-toned sheer-medium red, and it just isn't quite the color I'm looking for. I'd prefer a cleaner yellow-based pinkish red option with no oranges or browns in it, and none of the colors quite offer it. Even for Rose, I wish it was simply a sheer warm-toned red with no orange in it. I recommend these products highly if you like one of the colors.

on 7/2/2016 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Initially I had such mixed feelings about this product. I absolutely LOVE the color and it's the closest to red that I will dare to wear. :) On the other hand, when I first used this balm, I found the texture and smell so off-putting: slightly gritty, smelled like glue. I also didn't find this lip balm particularly moisturizing either: I always layer it over Aquaphor or plain chapstick. However, I'm really coming around on this balm: the color is seriously beautiful and I layer all of my lip colors over a light layer of chapstick...so what's my problem?! I'm reaching for this balm a lot more as summer turns to fall, because I think the rose-red (not pink!) is a perfect color for the cooler months. Besides, this balm performs very poorly in the heat: it melts all over the place. BUT, I'm all about the color...so I will keep it and work with it and probably buy it again. And I will hope against hope that Burt's adds a vanilla scent.

Rosy pink color that has a natural tint. Color looks much darker than it actually is once put on. Perfect for everyday wear. Love the way it makes me lips look and feel!