Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

4.5

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I actually like this better than the shea butter I usually use after cleansing my face. It's lightly scented and penetrates right into my skin. It also doesn't leave behind the oily film I've become used to with my shea butter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the BEST moisturizer I've used ever.I have oily, acne- prone, but now sensitive (thanks to retin A cream to control acne) skin and I can literally hear my pores say "awwww yeah boiiiii" when they see me get this out every AM lol. It is like a cool, hydrating drink of water for my face. It is light, almost a whipped texture, not heavy in the least but with enough oommph to leave your skin moist, hydrated, and healthy. It absorbs quickly so you can go right behind it and apply makeup with no problems. I used to use Cliniques dramatically different gel, but I had to use umpteen different mattifiers just to soak up the grease before my foundation went on. I even think this has made my complexion brighter, more even toned, and just so healthy looking. Best: no acne, because this isn't oily at all. Worst: the packaging is not the greatest. The jar is big which makes travelling a pain and a pump or tube would be more sanitary. Other than that, it is great!!!!!