Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Olive

3.7

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love it it makes my skin so smooth

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I received a little sample packette of this moisturizer. I didn't think it was anything special. It performed about average on my oily skin. But I really hope my sample packette was bad or something because the smell was just horrible. Even if this moisturizer was really amazing I don't think I could get over the smell. It smelled exactly like OFF bug spray. No thanks.

I have dry skin that is so dry that it end up producing oil that makes me look oily.
Anyways, i have been having problems with a dry forehead and side of mouth, which looks especially dry and scaly when i put concealer... and this is after moisturizer, hydrating sunscreen and primer!
So anyhoo, this is the only moisturizer i tried and i cudnt find scaliness anyways where on my face. I mean, for the first time, I went to a makeup store and they dint tell me that my skin was dry!
Also, before wearing my make up, i was using blotting paper to blot my skin of any excess product and the blot paper was dry!
Thats a winner for me! :)
And i really dont think its meant for young skin... i mean, I think this is something for 25+ or maybe even 30+ to use..