Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Tan

3.6

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer. It truly does "Instantly Moisturize", leaving my skin soft, supple, and rejuvenated. I'll be honest, I use this in conjunction with my aragon oil and serum, it effectively does the job. I don't have any complaints.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i have combination - dry skin. This doesn't really keep me going all day and I have to reapply. This is probably because I'm in an air-conditioned environment the whole day. So, I use the one in the tube, small enough to carry around and easier to use than from the jar. It's lightweight and absorbs well. It feels like a real cream but it's not heavy. It doesn't sit on your skin. The best thing about Sephora products is that I don't break out. I love the smell too. Not too intense and just right. The same line comes in a heavier formula in a pink jar, which I use as well.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I first tried this out when I received it as a sample from Sephora. My skin is super picky, and nearly every moisturizer I've tried has broken me out. I'm pleased to say that I've been using it for well over a month (after I caved and bought the full sized jar) and the results have been fantastic. It absorbs quickly, doesn't break me out, keeps my dry cheeks and nose hydrated and isn't too heavy for my shiny forehead and chin.

This will definitely be a re-purchase for me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I put this on after washing my face because it tends to dry up when I wash it. I got this as a sample and I don't see anything great to buy it. I'm not crazy for moisturizers, but I definitely don't have anything bad to say about it. It's average.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and tried it out. While it is a decent moisturizer--it doesn't seem to be overly moisturizing, so sort of average-grade as far as moisturizers go--it is heavily perfumed. For those who are sensitive to scents in facial skincare products, this is not for you.

Also, it seems to perform similar to something you might find at the drugstore. It absorbs quickly, but doesn't seem to be enough for those with dry skin, dehydrated skin, or skin that needs more moisture in the winter.

I will not be purchasing the full size of this.