Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Black

1 review

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i have combination - dry skin. This doesn't really keep me going all day and I have to reapply. This is probably because I'm in an air-conditioned environment the whole day. So, I use the one in the tube, small enough to carry around and easier to use than from the jar. It's lightweight and absorbs well. It feels like a real cream but it's not heavy. It doesn't sit on your skin. The best thing about Sephora products is that I don't break out. I love the smell too. Not too intense and just right. The same line comes in a heavier formula in a pink jar, which I use as well.