Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Brown

3.1

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Definitely not well suited to those who are sensitive to fragrance. The scent doesn't seem to irritate my skin, but is aggravating to my head/sinuses, and for me it lingers quite a while. Feels like it quenches my skin fairly well but leaves my skin sort of tacky. No noteworthy results.

Mediocre as a moisturizer and too fragranced for use on the face. Would give this 2.5 if I could.

bought the smaller size, mainly lured by the price. i don't have sensitivity issues, just wanted something affordable and not too perfumed like drug store brands tend to be.

even during this weirdly warm, humid us east coast winter, and even with my skin not being dry, i found myself needing a lot of it to feel adequately moisturized. like, what is it made of that so much goes so little distance? it does work if you use enough, but i have blazed through the squeeze tube in ~a month. so much for affordable.

I have been a La Mer soft Creme user for the last 6 years. I received this as a sample and used it while on vacation. It has been amazing. Results are similar to my La Mer without the price. Been using it for a month now and will continue.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Is it me or there's little sparkles in this moisturizer?

This is one of my favourite moisturizers. It leaves a wonderful refreshing tingle after I apply it and makes me feel like my skin is radiant and soft. I have never gotten a rash from this. While $24 CAD is a bit expensive for a girl on a budget, it's definitely worth the investment!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I actually like this better than the shea butter I usually use after cleansing my face. It's lightly scented and penetrates right into my skin. It also doesn't leave behind the oily film I've become used to with my shea butter.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a new nighttime moisturizer and the product advertised that it was suitable for sensitive skin. However, I had a really bad reaction to this product. The fragrance was much stronger than I would have liked and it made my skin red and itchy. I got this moisturizer in a tube which I think is more hygienic than the jar, but more expensive in the long run.

Probably a better product for someone who has normal skin with no sensitivities. It did moisturize the area okay though, my skin was soft to the touch, but itchy as hell. Thankfully I was able to return this at Sephora.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is definitely my favourite moisturizer. I first bought it as a sample set that came with a foam cleanser and a eye gel roll on. After that I decided to buy the full size product...which I already finished up. I think it depends on what kind of skin type you have in order for it to work and moisturize. I really dislike using moisturizers that leave the greasy feeling on but with the Sephora Instant Moisturizer I didn't get that at all. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I even recommended to my friend and she likes it as well. The only thing I would warn people about it would be the scent is strong for some people but I don't mind it at all :)

This is for the instant moisturizer with antioxidants. I am using it as an evening moisturizer and for small dry spots that need extra moisture.
It is rather perfumey but I like the smell so it doesn't bother me.
It is a bit greasy and the sales associate warned me but said it absorbs fairly quickly and I agree. This was a fix for the time being until budget allows for something better but for affordability and moisture its great.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive skin. I've been using this for a week now, and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It's light weight, oil free, and it does have a scent, but it hasn't bothered my sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and adds moisture. The best thing about it is it hasn't made me break out. I don't think it's the best moisturizer I've ever tried..but it's not the worst either.