Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium

3.3

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

I have been a La Mer soft Creme user for the last 6 years. I received this as a sample and used it while on vacation. It has been amazing. Results are similar to my La Mer without the price. Been using it for a month now and will continue.

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is definitely my favourite moisturizer. I first bought it as a sample set that came with a foam cleanser and a eye gel roll on. After that I decided to buy the full size product...which I already finished up. I think it depends on what kind of skin type you have in order for it to work and moisturize. I really dislike using moisturizers that leave the greasy feeling on but with the Sephora Instant Moisturizer I didn't get that at all. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I even recommended to my friend and she likes it as well. The only thing I would warn people about it would be the scent is strong for some people but I don't mind it at all :)

This is for the instant moisturizer with antioxidants. I am using it as an evening moisturizer and for small dry spots that need extra moisture.
It is rather perfumey but I like the smell so it doesn't bother me.
It is a bit greasy and the sales associate warned me but said it absorbs fairly quickly and I agree. This was a fix for the time being until budget allows for something better but for affordability and moisture its great.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I received a generous sample of this moisturizer in my VIB clutch from Sephora. It claims to be an oil free, intensive moisturizer. I should say that almost ALL moisturizers clog me or break me out. I was quite hesitant to try this but I looked at the ingredients and it seemed OK. I tried this moisturizer for 3 nights in the evening. I have to say, I like the texture a lot. It's a creamy consistency and it simply glides on your skin. Personally, I love the scent. It smells very floral yet clean. But those who are sensitive towards fragrance should steer clear. It can be over powering for some noses. I felt that while this moisturizer did moisturize, it also dried out my skin. It moisturizers when you first put it on but after a while, I think it dried out my skin, specially on my cheeks and forehead. Weird. This is the reason I gave it a 3 star rating. But I do like the scent, and it didn't cause breakouts. I think this would be great for oily/very oily skinned guys and gals. But for combo and dry, I would opt for something creamier. All in all, I would say give this a try. It comes in buy a tube for $12 or a jar for $20. Good price. I would ask for a sample.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Sorry, but this did absolutely nothing for my dry skin. Not a drop of moisture. Certainly no plumping.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This moisturizer is probably the most complete, best moisturizer I've ever used. It addresses my combination skin by moisturizing my cheeks and sides of my nose (which sometimes get dry and flaky, without making my oily t-zone greasy (or extra oily). It has age defying properties and helps my skin feel quenched. The texture is fabulous and luxurious. The super subtle skin/light reflectors are not noticeable but my skin looks radiant, almost as if from within. I've experienced similar results from other moisturizers, but none have addressed this many concerns or had such successful results (and definitely for this length of time). You can't beat the price! I also have rosacea and mild acne, but this moisturizer works well and doesn't exacerbate either condition. I use it after the PTR Viz-1000 serum and could not possibly be happier! After trying many, many other brands (including several sold exclusively by derm's), I'm ecstatic to have finally found a combination that works for me.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Broke me out very badly. I knew it was this product as I was getting lots of little white heads and red bumps on my skin (usually the hormonal ones are the cystic kind...). However, it smells great, is very cheap for a moisturizer, and feels quite nice on.

I only give it a 1 out of 5 because it does not work for my skin type (very oily). Would work great on very dry to dry skin.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I think I may add this into my routine. I was skeptical about the "generic"
Sephora brand (although I am addicted to the store!), and when I received a sample of this in a swap, I thought I'd toss it in as someone's extra. On a whim, I figured since I'm always on the lookout for *the* moisturizer, I figured why not try it.

I am sold.

It felt thick at first, and didn't sink in right away, so I figured, okay maybe for a night cream. I didn't notice any scent either (but I'm also not sensitive to that). The first few minutes, it seemed greasy on my skin. Giving it a few more minutes, my skin drank it up and left me with a dewy (not but oily) glow. Very interesting. My skin feels plumped and hydrated, and I really like the way it feels. No irritation, either! I may just have to purchase the full size!