Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I actually like this better than the shea butter I usually use after cleansing my face. It's lightly scented and penetrates right into my skin. It also doesn't leave behind the oily film I've become used to with my shea butter.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I think I may add this into my routine. I was skeptical about the "generic"
Sephora brand (although I am addicted to the store!), and when I received a sample of this in a swap, I thought I'd toss it in as someone's extra. On a whim, I figured since I'm always on the lookout for *the* moisturizer, I figured why not try it.

I am sold.

It felt thick at first, and didn't sink in right away, so I figured, okay maybe for a night cream. I didn't notice any scent either (but I'm also not sensitive to that). The first few minutes, it seemed greasy on my skin. Giving it a few more minutes, my skin drank it up and left me with a dewy (not but oily) glow. Very interesting. My skin feels plumped and hydrated, and I really like the way it feels. No irritation, either! I may just have to purchase the full size!