Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by hair type : Curly

3.9

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Definitely not well suited to those who are sensitive to fragrance. The scent doesn't seem to irritate my skin, but is aggravating to my head/sinuses, and for me it lingers quite a while. Feels like it quenches my skin fairly well but leaves my skin sort of tacky. No noteworthy results.

Mediocre as a moisturizer and too fragranced for use on the face. Would give this 2.5 if I could.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I first tried this out when I received it as a sample from Sephora. My skin is super picky, and nearly every moisturizer I've tried has broken me out. I'm pleased to say that I've been using it for well over a month (after I caved and bought the full sized jar) and the results have been fantastic. It absorbs quickly, doesn't break me out, keeps my dry cheeks and nose hydrated and isn't too heavy for my shiny forehead and chin.

This will definitely be a re-purchase for me.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I got a sample of this and wow. This is a really good moisturizer. The scent is pretty and girly without being overpowering. This is creamy and glides on leaving my skin silky. I find a little of this goes quite a way so this does last quite longer then I feel most moisturizers. I am not a fan of it coming in a jar so I go for the tube. A great moisturizer at a great price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't love it but I don't hate it, either. I bought this about two months ago and have been using it on my crazy, acne-prone, sensitive skin. My skin really is crazy--I originally bought this because though it is normally oily, it sometimes becomes super dry and weird. Since it was summer and really sweaty weather, I didn't want to use my usual heavy moisturizer (Olay). I didn't know anything about this when I bought it, and at first I was pleasantly surprised. It moisturized well, smelled a little too strong but not bad, left my skin smooth and soft and didn't aggravate my acne. However, after about a month of using it I started to notice my pores were becoming more clogged, and they did become better once I used it less. Though I still use this when I want a little more moisture but not a heavy finish, especially in the morning (it definitely primes well--I find it has a very silicone-y feel), and I find it holds up to more expensive and fancier moisturizers I have tried, I don't think it's really that exceptional and I will keep trying other stuff.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This moisturizer is probably the most complete, best moisturizer I've ever used. It addresses my combination skin by moisturizing my cheeks and sides of my nose (which sometimes get dry and flaky, without making my oily t-zone greasy (or extra oily). It has age defying properties and helps my skin feel quenched. The texture is fabulous and luxurious. The super subtle skin/light reflectors are not noticeable but my skin looks radiant, almost as if from within. I've experienced similar results from other moisturizers, but none have addressed this many concerns or had such successful results (and definitely for this length of time). You can't beat the price! I also have rosacea and mild acne, but this moisturizer works well and doesn't exacerbate either condition. I use it after the PTR Viz-1000 serum and could not possibly be happier! After trying many, many other brands (including several sold exclusively by derm's), I'm ecstatic to have finally found a combination that works for me.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using this moisturizer since it has launched in the stores and I pray that it is never discontinued! The texture is incredible and sinks into the skin without leaving it oily and hydrates like a charm! Not to mention the price is AMAZING for the awesome quality- 1.60 oz. for $20!!! I do have acne prone skin and using this in conjunction with Murad's Gel Cleanser, my skin has never been better!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Like some of the other reviewers on here I also received this as a sample. I have nightmare combination skin that gets oily in the t-zone but also stays dry and damaged at the same time due to products I have to use in order to control breakouts. Luckily, this moisturizer did not give me any immediate breakouts or reactions. Maybe because it is formulated without mineral oil. However, it didn't really give me the moisture that my skin needs. Maybe I just needed to use this product for a longer period of time to see any benefits or reactions. My skin was still dry after using this all over but of course my t-zone was still mildly oily instead of extremely oily by the end of the day. I think this product might work if you have oily to normal skin but definitely not for anyone with any sort of dry skin problems.