Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.3

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I received a large sample of this cream and I was suprised that I actually quite liked it. It was quite moisturising, more so than I would have expected. The texture is nice - a light, easily absorbed cream. It does have a bit of a scent to it, but this does not bother me. It applies well over serums and oils, and wears well under liquid foundations. This is a good basic hydrator. I likely would notpurchase it, just because I would be looking for a bit more robust of a moisturiser.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a new nighttime moisturizer and the product advertised that it was suitable for sensitive skin. However, I had a really bad reaction to this product. The fragrance was much stronger than I would have liked and it made my skin red and itchy. I got this moisturizer in a tube which I think is more hygienic than the jar, but more expensive in the long run.

Probably a better product for someone who has normal skin with no sensitivities. It did moisturize the area okay though, my skin was soft to the touch, but itchy as hell. Thankfully I was able to return this at Sephora.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just bought my second jar with the 20% off VIB sale. I really like it as a day time moisturizer. It feels quite light but I still get my skin very moisturized. It doesn't feel oily, smells pretty good, is not irritating and I didn't break out either, so I'll keep using it. I would not recommend it to people with very dry skin tho.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really don't like this for 2 reasons

1) it didn't moisturize any better than any of my moisturizers ( even my dollar store ones),

2) It BROKE me out!!! I rarely if ever have any pimples and I now have had my first ever real breakout . I have 6 pimples on my face after only a week of use.I have never seen my face look this bad I've had facial rashes on my entire face before and even with the rashes my face looked better than it does right now.I also see a few baby white heads starting to come up..

\the fragrance is strong so if you have issues with that stay away.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have semi-acne prone skin that always feels tight and dry. For me, if a product moisturizes enough it tends to be greasy and heavy. My skin always freaks out when I try new products, (even with one or two uses) so I rarely change what I use. I picked up some Bare Minerals over the weekend and I was given a sample of this moisturizer... WOW.. I used the sample 3 times and I LOVED it. My face felt soft, silky, and very hydrated all day long. I just picked up a full size container of it and I am very excited to have it in my daily routine.

At first I didn't enjoy the smell of this product because I am very picky about what I put on my face, but I really grew to love it when i saw what it did for my skin. At $20, it is a much cheaper alternative to many high end brands I have tried for my skin. It is very soothing and hydrating for my extremely sensitive skin. I try other moisturizers and always come back to this one!