Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Normal

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

this is my moisturizer of choice, I tried it when the sephora opened in my local JCP, and have repurchased several times since! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean, and after just a little while, my skin is ready for my makeup, and it is gentle on my skin, i can use it every day, at night and during the day :) it does seem to work better with other sephora skin care products, i think they are made to jive better wiht each other. When i can get to sephora again ill pick some up, but currently im out :(

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium

I think I may add this into my routine. I was skeptical about the "generic"
Sephora brand (although I am addicted to the store!), and when I received a sample of this in a swap, I thought I'd toss it in as someone's extra. On a whim, I figured since I'm always on the lookout for *the* moisturizer, I figured why not try it.

I am sold.

It felt thick at first, and didn't sink in right away, so I figured, okay maybe for a night cream. I didn't notice any scent either (but I'm also not sensitive to that). The first few minutes, it seemed greasy on my skin. Giving it a few more minutes, my skin drank it up and left me with a dewy (not but oily) glow. Very interesting. My skin feels plumped and hydrated, and I really like the way it feels. No irritation, either! I may just have to purchase the full size!

Great Moisturizer, I bought this when I was looking for a good moisturizer for my dry skin, but I hate the greasy feeling my Cethaphil was leaving behind, I picked up this moisturizer and I LOVE it. I've tried numerous body shop moisturizers, and nothing compares to this. The packaging (tub form) is very sturdy like a high end package would feel, and the smell of the product is subtle and not overpowering at all. My skin feels super soft after application. Great day moisturizer, maybe a little spf would be nice

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was dubious about this supposedly lightweight cream, but as it turns out it's rather good! The smell is very discreet and neutral, the packaging nothing special (I've bought a tube.) Although the texture is a bit thick it absorbs quickly and feels very comfortable. It's perfectly fine as a night cream at least, and good during the day too, in winter at least. Perhaps a bit expensive though.

Edit: My opinion of this product still holds: it definitely works well. But I went to check the price, as well as that of a tub of Nivea Soft cream, which does more or less the exact same thing, being a very basic, but very decent moisturiser. The Nivea costs around 30 per liter. The Sephora one...330 per liter. So I won't be buying again.