Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Dry

2.8

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have dry and sensitive skin. This is the first moisturizer I've tried that actually feels like it's doing something! It sinks it quickly, is not at all greasy and doesn't make me breakout.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive skin. I've been using this for a week now, and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It's light weight, oil free, and it does have a scent, but it hasn't bothered my sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and adds moisture. The best thing about it is it hasn't made me break out. I don't think it's the best moisturizer I've ever tried..but it's not the worst either.

I got this product as a Sephora sample and only used it for 1-2 days. I have to say off the bat the smell is quite potent, like a jar of roses exploded in one package. I'm not used to smells and scents and have gotten pretty used to unscented moisturizer so it may just be me but if you're not one who likes strong floral scents in your moisturizer, I would not recommend this product. Otherwise, it works pretty well, I have dry-combination skin and this works fine on me. Hope this helps!

I bought this product because I wanted to try out a new moisturizer. I have a (very) dry skin and the saleswoman recommended me this one. After using it for a few days I started noticing my skin was a lot dryer than it was before. And I had more flakes on my nose and between my eyebrows when I put on my foundation. So basically it did nothing good for my type of skin. Going back to my better working 5 euro drugstore moisturizer.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I also got this as a sample and have just started using it. I've actually been looking for a day time moisturizer without SPF because even though I am a sun protection fanatic, very often I am using a primer and/or foundation/BB cream with SPF already in it and so I don't need it in my moisturizer also. I've only used the sample for 2 or 3 days (I'd forgot all about it and only found it while digging in my desk drawer looking for something else!) so it's a bit early to say but so far, I am really liking this face cream. I didn't think it would have enough moisture for my skin at this time of year but, so far, so good. The price is reasonable compared to many of the other products I use so that's a bit of a bonus and my understanding is that this comes in a jar so you can get at every last bit of product. I know some people are terrified of bacterial contamination in open jars but most skin care items contain more than enough preservatives and so a bit of care (clean hands, a clean applicator spatula) and there should be no problem.

If this continues to perform for me, it may well become my new "non-SPF day moisturizer.

UPDATE: I went back a few days after writing this review to get the full size of this moisturizer. The "love affair" is continuing - it's a good, basic, pleasant face cream for under makeup or on its own, with a sunscreen on top. Great and reasonably priced.

I unintentionally picked this product up when I was at Sephora about 3 weeks ago. For a period of time, I was using Eucerin Calming Cream as a moisturizer and it worked great. Then I got tired of it and wanting to try a new product which happened to be this Sephora moisturizer. At first I found it to not be as moisturizing as I've expected it to be, but I kept it still. About a week ago, my skin gets a little bit of dryer and I felt this painful burning sensation when I apply this cream to the red areas around my nose. I then am sure of this product is just not for people who have sensitive/ very dry skin. I wish it could have work better because I really like its consistency

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Sorry, but this did absolutely nothing for my dry skin. Not a drop of moisture. Certainly no plumping.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the Instant Moisturizer along with the Flawless Lotion SPF 15 and used them together. I am not acne prone or have any skin sensitivities but they gave me some clogged pores and a few zits (and this is non-comedogenic?). Transitioning into fall, I have some dry patches that my former lotions couldn't help with but the Sephora ones did alleviate it some. However, it wasn't enough and combined with the breakouts, this went back. I do think this might work better on someone with more normal than dry skin. Also, it does has a heavy fragrance and a bit of shimmer but not an outrageous amount.

I got a sample of this and tried it out on my dry skin. It's an ok product. It's thick and creamy, but it didn't moisturize my dry patches. It didn't break me out either. I really couldn't' stand the smell of this product. It has a pretty strong floral/soap scent to it. I also noticed that there are tiny glitter/sparkles in the product. I looked in the mirror and it was all over my face. I don't like to go out with glitter all over my face and I don't know if it's bad for my skin in the long run ( I have sensitive skin). Good thing I tried a sample before purchasing it. I would not purchase this product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I wanted to like it but we just didn't click. The package was large and unnecessarily bulky. Half of it was class; 50ml for a tub that looked like 100ml. It wasn't moisturising enough for my dry skin. The scent was alright, I prefer unscented but the scent wasn't too strong. I hated the fact that it had micro-shimmer. Yes, it's fine for people who like it, but it is not mentioned on the packaging. If something has shimmer in it, I think that the product packaging should say so. The only thing I liked was the texture; it's light but not too light, not oily either. I say this would be good for people who have normal skin but all you dry skin girls, stay away~