Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Other

1.5

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I really don't like this for 2 reasons

1) it didn't moisturize any better than any of my moisturizers ( even my dollar store ones),

2) It BROKE me out!!! I rarely if ever have any pimples and I now have had my first ever real breakout . I have 6 pimples on my face after only a week of use.I have never seen my face look this bad I've had facial rashes on my entire face before and even with the rashes my face looked better than it does right now.I also see a few baby white heads starting to come up..

\the fragrance is strong so if you have issues with that stay away.

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Fortunately I tried a sample and didn't shell out money for this product. Great marketing, but a so-so product. It's not as moisturizing as I hoped or thought, based on the claims. It has a powdery/soapy scent, not too strong, but it's definitely noticeable. It absorbs quickly but I don't think it's moisturizing enough for a night cream or during the winter (for me, anyways). It could work as a day cream, but there are others I prefer to this. For reference, I have combo, 20-something skin.