Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin type : Oily

3.1

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I was in Sephora and talking to the sales assistant. I mentioned my oily/acne prone skin had been dry lately from using some prescription acne meds. She pointed me to this. I have to say, I really liked the modern look of the heavyweight jar that it came in (it also comes in a squeeze out tube). I quickly glanced at the ingredients and noticed that it contained fragrance. I really hate fragrance in my skin care products.. but I didn't notice much of a smell in the jar, so I thought it would be a safe bet.

I picked up the jar and went home. That night when I applied it I was a bit overwhelmed with the fragrance. It has a very bright, clean floral plastic smell if that makes any sense. It did start to dissapate after a while, but I just wasn't crazy about it.

It also has these little sparkly things in it - I believe from the mica. It leaves these little tiny sparkles in your skin. It is not very noticable. Not a fan of gimmicky stuff like this, personally.

As far as what I liked: It looked like it would be heavy cream but it is not. I found the texture very nice.. a very lightweight cream/gel. When I applied it my dehydrated skin sucked it right up. It also felt a tiny bit cooling. There was no "tacky" feeling left behind, my skin just felt a little smoother. I don't think this would work for someone with dry skin.

If this didn't have fragrance or those micro sparkly things I would have given this a higher rating. I didn't use it long enough to know whether it would cause breakouts.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i have the 1oz squeeze tube version, came with a kit i purchased.

i love this moisturizer! its creamy, not too thick, and absorbs quickly. before applying foundation, it makes the application easier and gives a better airbrushed finish. ive noticed a difference in my skin as well... it looks & feels more smooth, and more even toned. i have acne prone skin and this has NOT broken me out at all.

this isnt greasy at all. i hope they sell the squeeze tube because i hate jar packaging, but if not ill still buy again.

and btw, sephora is not a "generic brand". no need to be high end label snobs here...

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Is it me or there's little sparkles in this moisturizer?

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best moisturizer, light and has a nice fresh scent. Good for mornings before makeup or night before bed!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Like other reviewers, I received a sample (2 actually) from Sephora. I really like this. It's somewhat thick and the scent is amazing. A very light floral scent but doesn't irate my skin. This really is an instant moisturizer but then again my skin really isn't ever on the dry side, even in the winter. I might consider purchasing the full size because I like this so much.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this a few weeks ago and I've been using it as a nighttime moisturizer on my very oily skin. I think the scent is strong, but it works well. My skin has never looked better. I think it's just the right amount of hydration for me at night, but would be much too heavy for the day time, but my skin is VERY oily. I find it to be a bit expensive (then again, I'm a cheapskate!!), but a little goes a long way, so I probably won't have to buy more for six months.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Broke me out very badly. I knew it was this product as I was getting lots of little white heads and red bumps on my skin (usually the hormonal ones are the cystic kind...). However, it smells great, is very cheap for a moisturizer, and feels quite nice on.

I only give it a 1 out of 5 because it does not work for my skin type (very oily). Would work great on very dry to dry skin.