Sephora Instant Moisturizer

3.5

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Definitely not well suited to those who are sensitive to fragrance. The scent doesn't seem to irritate my skin, but is aggravating to my head/sinuses, and for me it lingers quite a while. Feels like it quenches my skin fairly well but leaves my skin sort of tacky. No noteworthy results.

Mediocre as a moisturizer and too fragranced for use on the face. Would give this 2.5 if I could.

I got a sample of this from Sephora. The fragrance made me dislike it as soon as I opened it. It did however dissipate quickly. It doesn't spread all that well, but it's not bad. I did feel it working as soon as I applied it which is good because I just washed my face and it gets very dry when I do. I don't feel that it has made me oily or anything after it being on all day. I would give it 3.7 stars.
I personally won't buy this just because I have one I love already. But if I didn't, I would get this one.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have dry and sensitive skin. This is the first moisturizer I've tried that actually feels like it's doing something! It sinks it quickly, is not at all greasy and doesn't make me breakout.

bought the smaller size, mainly lured by the price. i don't have sensitivity issues, just wanted something affordable and not too perfumed like drug store brands tend to be.

even during this weirdly warm, humid us east coast winter, and even with my skin not being dry, i found myself needing a lot of it to feel adequately moisturized. like, what is it made of that so much goes so little distance? it does work if you use enough, but i have blazed through the squeeze tube in ~a month. so much for affordable.

I received a 5 ml sample of this product during Black Friday. I'm not sure how long it lasts, since I didn't use it frequently and still have product left on the packaging.

It's a white thick cream that spreads easily and moisturizes ok (I don't think it would be enough for dry skins, though). I like that it doesn't contain parabens, which is a plus we don't see very often. I'm acne prone and it doesn't seem to be causing me any.

BUT! there are things about this that bother me tremendously:
1) It contains glitter. And it's visible.
2) Sephora claims this moisturizer is 100% gentle, but it contains parfum (11º ingredient out of 28), d-limonene (22º ingrediente) and linalool (23º ingredient), amongst other skin irritants. If that's being 100% gentle, I think we need to review our standards...
3) There are very few ingredients with actual antioxidant, anti ageing (I believe there's none) or calming properties. Most of its composition consist of emolients and skin conditioning agents. That could be exactly what you're looking for, BUT the price is just ridiculous! In USA, it costs 22 dollars. In my country, Brazil, this costs $100. This is just disgusting! How can such a mediocre product be SO expensive?! If you want just a basic moisturizer, that's fine. Go to your local drugstore and get some Neutrogena stuff from their cheaper line, which will do the same thing for far less money. I guarantee.
4) Comes in jar packaging. Needless to say more.

In conclusion, nothing justifies the price of this thing. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who truly values their money and their skin.

I have been a La Mer soft Creme user for the last 6 years. I received this as a sample and used it while on vacation. It has been amazing. Results are similar to my La Mer without the price. Been using it for a month now and will continue.

I'm really loving this! It moisturizes well without making your face greasy. I really do feel as though it blurs imperfections a little upon application. The price is a little steep, but for something that's going to work, I'm fine with it. I wish it came in a tube rather than the jar, but I do wash my hands before sticking my fingers into it so I guess it's not that big of a deal. It smells really good and glides over my skin. It doesn't take long to sink in which is another plus for me since I have limited time to get ready in the morning. At this point, I would purchase it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I received a large sample of this cream and I was suprised that I actually quite liked it. It was quite moisturising, more so than I would have expected. The texture is nice - a light, easily absorbed cream. It does have a bit of a scent to it, but this does not bother me. It applies well over serums and oils, and wears well under liquid foundations. This is a good basic hydrator. I likely would notpurchase it, just because I would be looking for a bit more robust of a moisturiser.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Is it me or there's little sparkles in this moisturizer?

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love it it makes my skin so smooth