Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 30-35

3.8

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Definitely not well suited to those who are sensitive to fragrance. The scent doesn't seem to irritate my skin, but is aggravating to my head/sinuses, and for me it lingers quite a while. Feels like it quenches my skin fairly well but leaves my skin sort of tacky. No noteworthy results.

Mediocre as a moisturizer and too fragranced for use on the face. Would give this 2.5 if I could.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I actually like this better than the shea butter I usually use after cleansing my face. It's lightly scented and penetrates right into my skin. It also doesn't leave behind the oily film I've become used to with my shea butter.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have dry, sensitive skin. I've been using this for a week now, and I think it's a pretty good moisturizer. It's light weight, oil free, and it does have a scent, but it hasn't bothered my sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and adds moisture. The best thing about it is it hasn't made me break out. I don't think it's the best moisturizer I've ever tried..but it's not the worst either.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i have combination - dry skin. This doesn't really keep me going all day and I have to reapply. This is probably because I'm in an air-conditioned environment the whole day. So, I use the one in the tube, small enough to carry around and easier to use than from the jar. It's lightweight and absorbs well. It feels like a real cream but it's not heavy. It doesn't sit on your skin. The best thing about Sephora products is that I don't break out. I love the smell too. Not too intense and just right. The same line comes in a heavier formula in a pink jar, which I use as well.

Got this as a GWP and have been hesitant to use this on my combination skin since it was a cream. Finally decided to give this a try since the last month has been super dry and cold and I am hooked! I mainly use a thicker layer for my cheeks as it's been flaky but find that a thin layer elsewhere doesn't break me out either. I love how it doesn't leave a greasy touch and absorbs really well leaving my skin super soft especially in the morning and throughout the day. I even use this under my eyes to keep it nice and hydrated. Their serums from this line on the other hand is a different story. I gave this a 4 since it the larger size comes in a jar and it seems a bit unsanitary to dig at it. The price is pretty affordable for a mid-high end product, $20 for the 1.69 oz size. Also love how it's suitable for my sensitive skin and is their big thing is that their skincare is formulated without Parabens,Sulfates, Phthalates, GMOs & Triclosan. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I received a generous sample of this moisturizer in my VIB clutch from Sephora. It claims to be an oil free, intensive moisturizer. I should say that almost ALL moisturizers clog me or break me out. I was quite hesitant to try this but I looked at the ingredients and it seemed OK. I tried this moisturizer for 3 nights in the evening. I have to say, I like the texture a lot. It's a creamy consistency and it simply glides on your skin. Personally, I love the scent. It smells very floral yet clean. But those who are sensitive towards fragrance should steer clear. It can be over powering for some noses. I felt that while this moisturizer did moisturize, it also dried out my skin. It moisturizers when you first put it on but after a while, I think it dried out my skin, specially on my cheeks and forehead. Weird. This is the reason I gave it a 3 star rating. But I do like the scent, and it didn't cause breakouts. I think this would be great for oily/very oily skinned guys and gals. But for combo and dry, I would opt for something creamier. All in all, I would say give this a try. It comes in buy a tube for $12 or a jar for $20. Good price. I would ask for a sample.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I received a little sample packette of this moisturizer. I didn't think it was anything special. It performed about average on my oily skin. But I really hope my sample packette was bad or something because the smell was just horrible. Even if this moisturizer was really amazing I don't think I could get over the smell. It smelled exactly like OFF bug spray. No thanks.

I have dry skin that is so dry that it end up producing oil that makes me look oily.
Anyways, i have been having problems with a dry forehead and side of mouth, which looks especially dry and scaly when i put concealer... and this is after moisturizer, hydrating sunscreen and primer!
So anyhoo, this is the only moisturizer i tried and i cudnt find scaliness anyways where on my face. I mean, for the first time, I went to a makeup store and they dint tell me that my skin was dry!
Also, before wearing my make up, i was using blotting paper to blot my skin of any excess product and the blot paper was dry!
Thats a winner for me! :)
And i really dont think its meant for young skin... i mean, I think this is something for 25+ or maybe even 30+ to use..

This is a great product that is, happily, very affordable. I get clogged pores very easily and I break out from moisurizers often. This really makes your skin feel hydrated but the best part is that it has light reflecting particles that really improve your skin's appearance immediately. I got the jar and I wish I had gotten it in the tube so it would be more hygenic. Very highly recommended!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have semi-acne prone skin that always feels tight and dry. For me, if a product moisturizes enough it tends to be greasy and heavy. My skin always freaks out when I try new products, (even with one or two uses) so I rarely change what I use. I picked up some Bare Minerals over the weekend and I was given a sample of this moisturizer... WOW.. I used the sample 3 times and I LOVED it. My face felt soft, silky, and very hydrated all day long. I just picked up a full size container of it and I am very excited to have it in my daily routine.