Sephora Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 25-29

2.9

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

I got a sample of this from Sephora. The fragrance made me dislike it as soon as I opened it. It did however dissipate quickly. It doesn't spread all that well, but it's not bad. I did feel it working as soon as I applied it which is good because I just washed my face and it gets very dry when I do. I don't feel that it has made me oily or anything after it being on all day. I would give it 3.7 stars.
I personally won't buy this just because I have one I love already. But if I didn't, I would get this one.

bought the smaller size, mainly lured by the price. i don't have sensitivity issues, just wanted something affordable and not too perfumed like drug store brands tend to be.

even during this weirdly warm, humid us east coast winter, and even with my skin not being dry, i found myself needing a lot of it to feel adequately moisturized. like, what is it made of that so much goes so little distance? it does work if you use enough, but i have blazed through the squeeze tube in ~a month. so much for affordable.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This moisturizer is an absolute dream! I've never known of a makeup store brand product to work as well as this does. I first received this as a Sephora points sample and I can't wait to buy the actual tub of it. I used the sample fairly quickly! This has a very faint smell to it which is actually quite pleasant. Nothing too overpowering at all. It goes on very smooth and you'll instantly be able to note the difference in the texture of your skin. It also feels very soothing as you apply it. I use this as an overnight moisturizer and it has made worlds of difference in both the appearance and feel of my skin. Love it and definitely recommend it!

This is one of my favourite moisturizers. It leaves a wonderful refreshing tingle after I apply it and makes me feel like my skin is radiant and soft. I have never gotten a rash from this. While $24 CAD is a bit expensive for a girl on a budget, it's definitely worth the investment!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was looking for a new nighttime moisturizer and the product advertised that it was suitable for sensitive skin. However, I had a really bad reaction to this product. The fragrance was much stronger than I would have liked and it made my skin red and itchy. I got this moisturizer in a tube which I think is more hygienic than the jar, but more expensive in the long run.

Probably a better product for someone who has normal skin with no sensitivities. It did moisturize the area okay though, my skin was soft to the touch, but itchy as hell. Thankfully I was able to return this at Sephora.

This is for the instant moisturizer with antioxidants. I am using it as an evening moisturizer and for small dry spots that need extra moisture.
It is rather perfumey but I like the smell so it doesn't bother me.
It is a bit greasy and the sales associate warned me but said it absorbs fairly quickly and I agree. This was a fix for the time being until budget allows for something better but for affordability and moisture its great.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Love this moisturizer. It truly does "Instantly Moisturize", leaving my skin soft, supple, and rejuvenated. I'll be honest, I use this in conjunction with my aragon oil and serum, it effectively does the job. I don't have any complaints.

Since I ran out of my regular night cream I decided to give this sample moisturizer a shot. It goes on smooth and feels very moisturizing but when you wake up, skin was incredibly try and it felt like I didn't moisturize at all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I first tried this out when I received it as a sample from Sephora. My skin is super picky, and nearly every moisturizer I've tried has broken me out. I'm pleased to say that I've been using it for well over a month (after I caved and bought the full sized jar) and the results have been fantastic. It absorbs quickly, doesn't break me out, keeps my dry cheeks and nose hydrated and isn't too heavy for my shiny forehead and chin.

This will definitely be a re-purchase for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Edit: I think this is breaking me out. Sigh. I thought it was The new Peter Thomas Roth sunscreen I was trying, but im also breaking out under my eyes, and I dont put the sunscreen there. Will stop using it see if I clear up.