Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 19-24

3.5

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have dry and sensitive skin. This is the first moisturizer I've tried that actually feels like it's doing something! It sinks it quickly, is not at all greasy and doesn't make me breakout.

I received a 5 ml sample of this product during Black Friday. I'm not sure how long it lasts, since I didn't use it frequently and still have product left on the packaging.

It's a white thick cream that spreads easily and moisturizes ok (I don't think it would be enough for dry skins, though). I like that it doesn't contain parabens, which is a plus we don't see very often. I'm acne prone and it doesn't seem to be causing me any.

BUT! there are things about this that bother me tremendously:
1) It contains glitter. And it's visible.
2) Sephora claims this moisturizer is 100% gentle, but it contains parfum (11º ingredient out of 28), d-limonene (22º ingrediente) and linalool (23º ingredient), amongst other skin irritants. If that's being 100% gentle, I think we need to review our standards...
3) There are very few ingredients with actual antioxidant, anti ageing (I believe there's none) or calming properties. Most of its composition consist of emolients and skin conditioning agents. That could be exactly what you're looking for, BUT the price is just ridiculous! In USA, it costs 22 dollars. In my country, Brazil, this costs $100. This is just disgusting! How can such a mediocre product be SO expensive?! If you want just a basic moisturizer, that's fine. Go to your local drugstore and get some Neutrogena stuff from their cheaper line, which will do the same thing for far less money. I guarantee.
4) Comes in jar packaging. Needless to say more.

In conclusion, nothing justifies the price of this thing. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone who truly values their money and their skin.

I'm really loving this! It moisturizes well without making your face greasy. I really do feel as though it blurs imperfections a little upon application. The price is a little steep, but for something that's going to work, I'm fine with it. I wish it came in a tube rather than the jar, but I do wash my hands before sticking my fingers into it so I guess it's not that big of a deal. It smells really good and glides over my skin. It doesn't take long to sink in which is another plus for me since I have limited time to get ready in the morning. At this point, I would purchase it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Is it me or there's little sparkles in this moisturizer?

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love it it makes my skin so smooth

THE BEST OF THE BEST! It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel great. It has a nice scent and moisturizes excellently. I will always repurchase this!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best moisturizer, light and has a nice fresh scent. Good for mornings before makeup or night before bed!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is definitely my favourite moisturizer. I first bought it as a sample set that came with a foam cleanser and a eye gel roll on. After that I decided to buy the full size product...which I already finished up. I think it depends on what kind of skin type you have in order for it to work and moisturize. I really dislike using moisturizers that leave the greasy feeling on but with the Sephora Instant Moisturizer I didn't get that at all. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. I even recommended to my friend and she likes it as well. The only thing I would warn people about it would be the scent is strong for some people but I don't mind it at all :)

Received a sample of this and really liked it. I have combo skin and this worked great for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I just bought my second jar with the 20% off VIB sale. I really like it as a day time moisturizer. It feels quite light but I still get my skin very moisturized. It doesn't feel oily, smells pretty good, is not irritating and I didn't break out either, so I'll keep using it. I would not recommend it to people with very dry skin tho.