Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by age: 18 & Under

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Like other reviewers, I received a sample (2 actually) from Sephora. I really like this. It's somewhat thick and the scent is amazing. A very light floral scent but doesn't irate my skin. This really is an instant moisturizer but then again my skin really isn't ever on the dry side, even in the winter. I might consider purchasing the full size because I like this so much.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Gave me allergies

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

i have the 1oz squeeze tube version, came with a kit i purchased.

i love this moisturizer! its creamy, not too thick, and absorbs quickly. before applying foundation, it makes the application easier and gives a better airbrushed finish. ive noticed a difference in my skin as well... it looks & feels more smooth, and more even toned. i have acne prone skin and this has NOT broken me out at all.

this isnt greasy at all. i hope they sell the squeeze tube because i hate jar packaging, but if not ill still buy again.

and btw, sephora is not a "generic brand". no need to be high end label snobs here...

Great Moisturizer, I bought this when I was looking for a good moisturizer for my dry skin, but I hate the greasy feeling my Cethaphil was leaving behind, I picked up this moisturizer and I LOVE it. I've tried numerous body shop moisturizers, and nothing compares to this. The packaging (tub form) is very sturdy like a high end package would feel, and the smell of the product is subtle and not overpowering at all. My skin feels super soft after application. Great day moisturizer, maybe a little spf would be nice