Nivea rich moisturizing day cream

Nivea rich moisturizing day cream

3.7

on 8/15/2017 3:04:00 AM

The best ive had. Its quite thick but a little goes a long way. Makes my skin plump and dewy; also great under foundation as although its quite thick and fairly oily, my skin doesnt look oily and the foundation looks good all day.

BEWARE of this cream. I purchased this product in Canberra on special at Woolworths. I have never used it before. I put it on my face in the morning and my face starting burning and pain was so intense I tried to wash it off. My face suffered 3rd degree burns. It has been one week since and the I am still applying medicated cream to soothe my face. Whether it is the perfume or something else in this product, I am not sure, but it should be taken off shelves.

My skin will never return to normal as a result of the damage done.

i use this cream when my skin is very dry from the harsh winter weather. It does a great job on providing the moisture and protection my skin needs at that moment. i will always have a tube of this wonderful cream in my stash.

on 2/24/2017 7:15:00 AM

I got given this as a gift and I decided to try it even though I'm not a fan of Nivea products. I have very sensitive skin but thought this would be ok since it is marketed for dry skin but my face ended up covered in little bumps all over. My skin was flaking and bumpy and so painful and it took a month or so to get it back to normal. If you have sensitive skin that is prone to bad reactions watch out for this product!

on 2/25/2015 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This moisturizer is wonderful. My skin is quite sensitive, so it is very hard to find a calming, natural, and soothing moisturizer that actually moisturizes dry skin and doesn't smell like sunscreen from the SPF count. This stuff does everything I need; I've never broken out from it and it feels light and non- oily. It smells pleasant (I know fragrance may scare some of you, but this is a natural fragrance) and it doesn't take much to hydrate dry areas.

on 4/8/2016 1:11:00 AM

I have used this day cream for two to three years now and it's the best for dry and sensitive skin and I use it every morning only need a little amount as a little goes a long way

on 6/3/2014 7:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Doesn't smell great but who wants perfume in their facial products anyway? I mean I'm assuming this doesn't have any. I don't think you can smell the sunscreeny smell when it sinks in. Hasn't broken me out as far as I can tell and feels good on my skin which is all I can really say about a moisturiser. I don't need to be wearing sunscreen every day when I'm hardly outside but doing so hasn't caused me any problems. Nothing special. Pretty pricey for nothing special!

This is my second tube now. Love this product leaves my skin all nicely moisturised.
This cream also contains SPF protection which is an added bonus.
I've also started applying this moisturising cream before I apply my foundation and I must say it sets the foundation very well. The first cream I purchased was at 4 which is another added bonus that it is cheap and it works. The 2nd tube I bought from Asda Walmart for only 2 which was great. Ideal for dry skin and also sensitive skin. This product will make your skin feel soft.

on 10/19/2013 11:53:00 AM

My sister gave this to me because I think she didn't like it and sadly, I didn't as well. This might be the worst moisturizing cream I ever tried. It felt SO heavy on my face, I didn't think it was even possible. Every time, I had to rinse it right away because it felt sooo uncomfortable I couldn't tolerate it. I hate the smell of it too, and the only time I kept it on my face, it causes some pimples and a very oily skin. I'm glad I didn't pay for it cause I really didn't enjoy anything about this product at all. But that's just me!

on 4/19/2014 4:58:00 PM

This is one of the worst creams I have ever used. My skin type is dry and sensitive. As soon as I applied it, my face was literally burning (not stinging) so much so, I had to wash it off immediately. I have never had that with any product before, it was highly perfumed so it may have been this (why it is described for sensitive skin with this amount of perfume I have no idea!) Needless to say, it went straight in the bin...