Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Cream

Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Cream
Wild Rose 24-Hour CreamKorres Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturising CreamWild Rose 24-Hour Cream

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide Other Ingredients: Water, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Glycerin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Myristyl Olive Esters, PEG-20 Methyl, Glucose Sesquistearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methyl Glucose, Sesquistearate, Olive Oil (Olea Europea) Unsaponifiables, Aluminium Oxide, Aluminium Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Isodecyl Salicylate, Fragrance, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytic Acid, Poly Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum.

on 12/3/2017 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

What can I say, I got this for £10 on a sale but it’s no longer available in my town and I’m finding myself hating my new day cream. I used this (for oily/combination) in summer when I had oily skin and in winter when I had dry skin. Never had a problem with it, it keeps my face moisturized and it sinks in within a minute, allowing my sunscreen and makeup to be put on later. It has a strong smell but I got used to it that I don’t think it’s strong anymore but pure awesome. It has a slightly bouncy texture and very spreadable, buttery and smooth. I don’t know why some said it’s chalky because I’ve finished a whole jar and never encountered a single problem with my makeup coming off etc. although I don’t find it super moisturizing my skin feels soft and hydrated after use but without leaving a film or residue behind. I did not notice any brightening effect using this but only from the night cream (tbh, with that night cream you’d already wake up and find your face brightened up anyway!). I am very satisfied with this product. The jar lasted me 3 months. Definitely worth the buy

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got this when it was on sale as a 2 for 1 deal. Since I had tried the night repair sleep facial version of this in a tester form before and liked it a lot, I thought I'd give this a go and purchase full size both for night and day. It turned out to be a disappointment.
The night version is lovely, both in smell and consistency. Hydrates well and makes my skin feel supple and plump in the morning. Doubt if I'll repurchase though as I've gotten sick of the smell.
This daytime version though has a very peculiar consistency. It's almost chalky as if it won't blend and sink into skin; it does though but there is no chance to be able to pull off any makeup with this one. The make up moves around and i feel its too greasy to put primer on top of it.
Even on makeup free days I don't feel like grabbing it as I feel it leaves a slightly oily residue and more noticeably so by the end of the day. I use this now as a night cream for those nights where I don't want anything heavy. Struggling to finish it honestly. Love many other Korres products though. Sadly this was a hit and miss for my sensitive/dry-normal skin.

on 1/21/2017 2:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't like this at all. I've used some samples recently whilst looking for a new moisturiser and I won't be buying this. I'm not a huge fan of products in jars as they just become little pots of germs. It is the weirdest texture I've ever seen in a moisturiser, it sort of separates away from itself a so you end up with a runny oily bit and a big blob of product. It sits on my skin without sinking in for ages, leaves a really greasy shiny finish and smells like dulux paint.

I recently purchased the entire Korres Wild Rose line and I was planning on waiting at least a month to write a review but I have already seen great results. For reference I have dry, acne prone skin. I purchased this line to even my skin and to fade old acne spots. Before this I was using Estée lauder enlighten serum and moisturizer. It was good but I wanted to try something new. And compared to the Wild Rose line it was just okay. But I am IN LOVE with the Korres wold rose line. IN LOVE. At night I wash my face with the wild rose scrub, then apply the tone correcting lotion (it is new), then the wild rose oil (also new), and I finish with the sleeping facial. In the morning I use the tone correcting lotion, oil, and 24 hr moisturizer. I have not gotten a single pimple since using this line. Before I was getting a new pimple almost everyday. It has already faded some spots. Not completely since I haven't used it that long but I def see a difference. I feel more confident when I have no makeup on. Now for this particular moisturizer I was skeptical at first. It is a thicker one and I read so many reviews about the strong smell. But the smell to me is very very light and disappears after a little while. I don't think it would work for oily skin because it is a thicker lotion. But my skin is dry so it is perfect. It wears great under my foundation too! I plan to update this review in the future after I see more fading of my dark spots.

Update: this is a little too thick for under my foundation. I plan to use this on days when I am wearing no makeup or as a night cream.

Nice thick consistency. I used to use this at night but then i realised that the 'brightening' effect is only temporary so now i use after cleansing in the morning. I bought this when i was in Greece and it was so cheap! if you like this brand, i highly reccomend looking at eBay or actually visiting Greece because it is more than double the price here in Australia!

Gives a nice glowing effect to the skin but absorbs quickly, so your skin will not look shiny. However, i don't think that this is worth the price so i will not be repucrchasing.

on 5/11/2016 10:37:00 AM

My skin is sensitive, acne prone, and I have oily t-zones. I like the way this cream feels on my face, but the smell is really really strong. It has not broken me out, but I do not see anything special about this cream for this price. I would give this 4 lippies if it didn't have a "old granny roses" smell to it.

Will not break you out and very moisturizing, but the smell and price make it a 3/5.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Long story short, I prefer my skincare products to be simple, with no fragrance, no insane amount of ingredients to maintain some health to my skin. I go as far as using daily moisture lotion for babies on my face sometimes to reach for that simplicity purpose (because baby products are just oil, dimethicone and mild sun protection most of the time, and don't break me out).
This cream I got as a gift, and although it's really expensive, I never seem to reach for it, EVER. Korres says it's all about natural ingredients, but this cream is just thick and heavy, although it does melt on the skin after a couple of minutes after applying it but it burns my skin a little around my nose...
The smell though, it is STRONG. Asphyxiating!!! It doesn't smell like a rose, not even like a garden of roses... It smells like pure perfume just under your nose and through your throat.
For the price, this product is a huge NO.

The cream seems to work fine. Does moisturize the skin without leaving a greasy film. Yet I prefer SPF for day wear. And the smell... simply unbearable for me. Too much rose.

I had my eyes on this product for a while and decided to go for it when a local distributor had a sale recently.  I can't say I'm impressed with it.  What's good about it, I would say is that (Korres claims) it is about 96% all natural ingredients, and the cream, while thick, isn't too thick and is absorbed pretty quickly.  Also, a little goes a long way and you don't need anything more than a pea-sized amount to cover the whole face.  What I cannot take, however, is the scent.  I'm not someone that's adverse to scented products and in fact there are some scented products that I love using (especially rose, hence I went for this), but the scent on this one is just through the roof.  It's wild rose, and I expected it to smell like roses, but unfortunately this smells more than a concentrated serum of artificial rose-infused baby powder that is more suited for scenting a toilet more than anything else.  I would not hesitate to use "choking" to describe the smell once the product is applied.  I will finish this up only because (i) it's expensive, and (ii) it actually is a pretty good night cream that moisturises.  I won't repurchase - there are more pleasant-smelling night creams out there that are cheaper and give the same results.

Edit (16 May 2017): I couldn't even bring myself to finish up the tub. The intoxicating (not in a good way) smell was too much for me to handle. The product also became a really weird jelly/goopy texture that would separate from itself. Not something I want to slather onto my face - it became body moisturiser and even then I still could not stand the smell. It also started to smell a bit funky. Binned it.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This cream works well for my dry skin but I won't say it lasts 24 hours, which is not a big deal for me. 12 hours is good enough. It doesn't leave an oily feeling. The smell is pleasant. I'm not sure I would buy it again full price (I had a smaller version in a promotional set)