Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Cream

Korres Wild Rose 24-Hour Cream

3.7

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide Other Ingredients: Water, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Glycerin, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hexyldecanol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Pentylene Glycol, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Myristyl Olive Esters, PEG-20 Methyl, Glucose Sesquistearate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Methyl Glucose, Sesquistearate, Olive Oil (Olea Europea) Unsaponifiables, Aluminium Oxide, Aluminium Stearate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzoic Acid, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Isodecyl Salicylate, Fragrance, PEG-8, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Phytic Acid, Poly Hydroxystearic Acid, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum.

Nice thick consistency. I used to use this at night but then i realised that the 'brightening' effect is only temporary so now i use after cleansing in the morning. I bought this when i was in Greece and it was so cheap! if you like this brand, i highly reccomend looking at eBay or actually visiting Greece because it is more than double the price here in Australia!

Gives a nice glowing effect to the skin but absorbs quickly, so your skin will not look shiny. However, i don't think that this is worth the price so i will not be repucrchasing.

on 5/11/2016 10:37:00 AM

My skin is sensitive, acne prone, and I have oily t-zones. I like the way this cream feels on my face, but the smell is really really strong. It has not broken me out, but I do not see anything special about this cream for this price. I would give this 4 lippies if it didn't have a "old granny roses" smell to it.

Will not break you out and very moisturizing, but the smell and price make it a 3/5.

To Read all 218 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

Long story short, I prefer my skincare products to be simple, with no fragrance, no insane amount of ingredients to maintain some health to my skin. I go as far as using daily moisture lotion for babies on my face sometimes to reach for that simplicity purpose (because baby products are just oil, dimethicone and mild sun protection most of the time, and don't break me out).
This cream I got as a gift, and although it's really expensive, I never seem to reach for it, EVER. Korres says it's all about natural ingredients, but this cream is just thick and heavy, although it does melt on the skin after a couple of minutes after applying it but it burns my skin a little around my nose...
The smell though, it is STRONG. Asphyxiating!!! It doesn't smell like a rose, not even like a garden of roses... It smells like pure perfume just under your nose and through your throat.
For the price, this product is a huge NO.

The cream seems to work fine. Does moisturize the skin without leaving a greasy film. Yet I prefer SPF for day wear. And the smell... simply unbearable for me. Too much rose.

I had my eyes on this product for a while and decided to go for it when a local distributor had a sale recently.  I can't say I'm impressed with it.  What's good about it, I would say is that (Korres claims) it is about 96% all natural ingredients, and the cream, while thick, isn't too thick and is absorbed pretty quickly.  Also, a little goes a long way and you don't need anything more than a pea-sized amount to cover the whole face.  What I cannot take, however, is the scent.  I'm not someone that's adverse to scented products and in fact there are some scented products that I love using (especially rose, hence I went for this), but the scent on this one is just through the roof.  It's wild rose, and I expected it to smell like roses, but unfortunately this smells more than a concentrated serum of rose-infused baby powder that is more suited for scenting a toilet more than anything else.  I would not hesitate to use "choking" to describe the smell once the product is applied.  I will finish this up only because (i) it's expensive, and (ii) it actually is a pretty good night cream that moisturises.  I won't repurchase - there are more pleasant-smelling night creams out there that are cheaper and give the same results.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This cream works well for my dry skin but I won't say it lasts 24 hours, which is not a big deal for me. 12 hours is good enough. It doesn't leave an oily feeling. The smell is pleasant. I'm not sure I would buy it again full price (I had a smaller version in a promotional set)

on 6/18/2015 12:26:00 PM

I bought this moisturizer on sale from asos a few months back. It comes in a glass jar, it's a thick white cream with a strong scent of roses, which caused me non problem but I can see why other are bothered by that as it is really a strong scent that lingers. In my opinion, it's one of the best moisturizers that I have ever used, it doesn't break me out, it sinks really well into the skin and every morning I wake up to see my skin glowing. Definitely worth trying!

on 5/9/2015 9:46:00 AM

Absolutely hands down the best moisturizer I have ever used on my oily / dry / combination skin. Have been using for 2 years. I have bought it for 3 people as presents also, who have all raved about it and ordered / wanted more. I will probably use this moisturizer for life as I know it works for me at any stage of my combination skin, that varies from very dry and flaky to extremely oily as I am on again / off again retinoids.
Personally I love the smell and find no irritation. I was surprised to read that others are turned off by the scent. My only slight concern is that it arrives via Ebay in different concentrations - sometimes the scent / texture is slightly different from other times. I purchase via different sellers - whatever is cheapest at the time. It has made me wonder whether some sellers in Greece are faking or altering the product a bit, but even so, still works great for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

For such an expensive face cream I had really high expectations. Especially bc I love other products by Korres, BUT this was NOT the case.

I ordered mine from Sephora for $48. The packaging is great. It looked quite nice in its jar.

I put it on my face. I didn't notice any irritation or redness like others have mention. After 5 mins I noticed this awful smell. I realized it was my hands. I washed them and continued to smell it. I realized it was my face! And my hands still smelled. I had to wash it off my face. I couldn't take it. It reeked of like a wet moldy smell. No way was that roses.

I'm disappointed. Back it goes. :(

I love this moisturizer. I use it at night, and have noticed my skin has a much more even tone and is brighter. I love the scent, but can see that it might put some people off. For that reason I don't wear it during the day. But I use YonKa product that I like during the day under my make up anyway. The Korres has made a big difference in my skin and I was looking for something as I'm aging and noticed my skin was looking much more sallow and splotchy. Love this stuff!