3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I'm obsessed with all things rose and find that rose based products work really well for my skin. Based on that and the reviews I read about the Korres products I decided to try this. I was a little disappointed in this moisturizer overall. I don't think it moisturized very well and it definitely didnt do any kind of brightening. In fact it broke my skin out in certain places so I gave it away. I would think for the hefty price that it would do more for my skin but sadly no.

About reviewer (255 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

This is one of my favorite moisturizers. It is rich and luxurious but not too heavy for my combo/oily skin. I really like the rose scent though I know that's subjective. I use nightly either mixed with an oil or alone. I also like the substantial red jar packaging. Will definitely purchase again!

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

1.0

2 years ago

my mum is buying this brand and she is satisfied.But her skin is dry.Mine is very oily and i said to give it a try.Don't recommend at all very heavy.The best cream for me is Frezyderm seb absorb.I live in Greece and i don't think Frezyderm sells products abroad.Maybe one day will.Awful product Mr Korres

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2 years ago

This cream has a strong floral scent, not really rose-like more suncream and perfume. It doesn't really moisturize that well, it just sits on the surface in an oily layer sadly and broke me out with whiteheads. For my dry skin it wasn't enough but I can imagine people who tolerate fragrance and who need less intense hydration liking it.

About reviewer (291 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

2 years ago

What can I say, I got this for £10 on a sale but it’s no longer available in my town and I’m finding myself hating my new day cream. I used this (for oily/combination) in summer when I had oily skin and in winter when I had dry skin. Never had a problem with it, it keeps my face moisturized and it sinks in within a minute, allowing my sunscreen and makeup to be put on later. It has a strong smell but I got used to it that I don’t think it’s strong anymore but pure awesome. It has a slightly bouncy texture and very spreadable, buttery and smooth. I don’t know why some said it’s chalky because I’ve finished a whole jar and never encountered a single problem with my makeup coming off etc. although I don’t find it super moisturizing my skin feels soft and hydrated after use but without leaving a film or residue behind. I did not notice any brightening effect using this but only from the night cream (tbh, with that night cream you’d already wake up and find your face brightened up anyway!). I am very satisfied with this product. The jar lasted me 3 months. Definitely worth the buy

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

3.0

3 years ago

I got this when it was on sale as a 2 for 1 deal. Since I had tried the night repair sleep facial version of this in a tester form before and liked it a lot, I thought I'd give this a go and purchase full size both for night and day. It turned out to be a disappointment. The night version is lovely, both in smell and consistency. Hydrates well and makes my skin feel supple and plump in the morning. Doubt if I'll repurchase though as I've gotten sick of the smell. This daytime version though has a very peculiar consistency. It's almost chalky as if it won't blend and sink into skin; it does though but there is no chance to be able to pull off any makeup with this one. The make up moves around and i feel its too greasy to put primer on top of it. Even on makeup free days I don't feel like grabbing it as I feel it leaves a slightly oily residue and more noticeably so by the end of the day. I use this now as a night cream for those nights where I don't want anything heavy. Struggling to finish it honestly. Love many other Korres products though. Sadly this was a hit and miss for my sensitive/dry-normal skin.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

1.0

3 years ago

I don't like this at all. I've used some samples recently whilst looking for a new moisturiser and I won't be buying this. I'm not a huge fan of products in jars as they just become little pots of germs. It is the weirdest texture I've ever seen in a moisturiser, it sort of separates away from itself a so you end up with a runny oily bit and a big blob of product. It sits on my skin without sinking in for ages, leaves a really greasy shiny finish and smells like dulux paint.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairRed

4 years ago

I recently purchased the entire Korres Wild Rose line and I was planning on waiting at least a month to write a review but I have already seen great results. For reference I have dry, acne prone skin. I purchased this line to even my skin and to fade old acne spots. Before this I was using Estée lauder enlighten serum and moisturizer. It was good but I wanted to try something new. And compared to the Wild Rose line it was just okay. But I am IN LOVE with the Korres wold rose line. IN LOVE. At night I wash my face with the wild rose scrub, then apply the tone correcting lotion (it is new), then the wild rose oil (also new), and I finish with the sleeping facial. In the morning I use the tone correcting lotion, oil, and 24 hr moisturizer. I have not gotten a single pimple since using this line. Before I was getting a new pimple almost everyday. It has already faded some spots. Not completely since I haven't used it that long but I def see a difference. I feel more confident when I have no makeup on. Now for this particular moisturizer I was skeptical at first. It is a thicker one and I read so many reviews about the strong smell. But the smell to me is very very light and disappears after a little while. I don't think it would work for oily skin because it is a thicker lotion. But my skin is dry so it is perfect. It wears great under my foundation too! I plan to update this review in the future after I see more fading of my dark spots. Update: this is a little too thick for under my foundation. I plan to use this on days when I am wearing no makeup or as a night cream.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

4 years ago

Nice thick consistency. I used to use this at night but then i realised that the 'brightening' effect is only temporary so now i use after cleansing in the morning. I bought this when i was in Greece and it was so cheap! if you like this brand, i highly reccomend looking at eBay or actually visiting Greece because it is more than double the price here in Australia! Gives a nice glowing effect to the skin but absorbs quickly, so your skin will not look shiny. However, i don't think that this is worth the price so i will not be repucrchasing.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

3.0
from

4 years ago

My skin is sensitive, acne prone, and I have oily t-zones. I like the way this cream feels on my face, but the smell is really really strong. It has not broken me out, but I do not see anything special about this cream for this price. I would give this 4 lippies if it didn't have a "old granny roses" smell to it. Will not break you out and very moisturizing, but the smell and price make it a 3/5.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair