Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder

Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder

3.3

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl glycol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 2/18/2017 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great inexpensive powder to mattify your face. It blurs imperfections and I also use it to brighten up the undereye area. Has no scent - bonus = ) For coverage, it's probably a 4 out of 10, meaning it's a lightweight mattifying powder and NOT a powder foundation. Which is precisely why I like it because it looks natural on me and gives me a fresh clean look. For $8 CAD, you can't go wrong.

I've always liked Maybelline powders, and this one doesn't disappoint.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Got this one day when my foundation was breaking up on my skin. It saved the foundation from oxidizing even more than it already had. Its a good drugstore option and you can get it anywhere.

This was sitting in my makeup drawer for a year because I bought a shade that was way too light. Tossed it, and tried again with a darker shade and I am very pleasantly surprised and pleased with this powder. I am a Maybelline PureStay former user (discontinued) who bought on Amazon for awhile until now you can't get PureStay for less than $37 on Amazon or eBay! It was one of Maybelline's best powder foundations ever and I've never found ANYTHING close to it- drugstore brand or more expensive brands, but the Fit Me setting powder is a VERY close runner-up. The one I bought is for dry skin (setting powder), but one reviewer on here said she used it as a powder foundation over moisturizer, so I tried it and loved the results: natural looking skin with a surprising amount of coverage, no "cakey" look (even under the eyes), and just an overall fresh even-toned look without looking overdone. The true test is the bathroom mirror at work where there's this hideous flourescent light with an HD mirror that accentuates every line and dry patch from foundation or powder--wore Fit Me and my skin looked smooth and poreless in the mirror. I will continue using this as currently it really is the best powder out there in drugstores at least because I have literally tried all of them!

This is great if your skin is on the drier side, it has a glow for it and looks so nice and smooth on the skin, doesn't look powdery at all. Such a good affordable pressed powder for normal to dry skin!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I use the Matte and Poreless for normal to oily skin in Translucent for dusting my t zone after foundation or bb cream and sometimes to set my under eye concealer (when I'm too lazy to set it with loose powder on a damp beauty blender), it's excellent for that and I'm happy to have purchased it. It doesn't look super powdery or fake and I can't think of a single complaint.

on 12/29/2016 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I personally enjoy using this powder on my oily skin to "set" the makeup. I use the matte + poreless line, and it does a really good job at keeping my face shine free for hours. However, after a while it does get oily again after a few hours. My skin is extremely oily, it always has, and it always will, but this powder does help to control the oiliness a lot better than other pressed powders I've tried in the past.

on 12/2/2016 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Finally a powder that doesn't break me out and controls shine! Any time I would try a new powder, no matter if cheap or fancy, I would think it was great, and then 3-4 days later I would wake up to find a crop of new blackheads. Big ones. Like the kind you can see in the mirror from five feet away. I don't know what was causing it, but I've been using this powder for about six weeks now, and no new blackheads have come to visit my face! It gives a nice, matte finish that I only have to touch up about every four hours (I am SUPER oily). Price is great, and I can find it anywhere.

on 8/10/2016 12:15:00 AM

This is absolutely not a foundation powder, but I feel like the marketing for the product makes it look like one. I actually brought this powder thinking it was a foundation but it ended up being something much, much nicer. This is my everyday wear-to-work powder.

It is very lightweight and sets foundation, concealer and everything else really, really well. I really quite like all the 'Fit Me' range but I find the shades a bit too dark for me (they are okay when I have fake tan on though) but that could just be me buying shades too dark for my skin tone (I have a bad habit of doing that). This is also perfect for me as I find the white translucent powder to make me a bit pale and sneeze.

I have the Fit Me powder shade in 220 and it's perfect for fair skin or skin with a light tan. It goes on translucent with teeny tiny tinted colour. I find it takes about 5 minutes to set everything and look to it's full potential.

It comes in a cute little compact case with a powder puff, but i apply with a brush as it covers more evenly. I wish the pan was deeper though as I tear through this powder and have to buy one every couple of months. 5/5 from me :)

on 8/3/2016 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Excellent setting powder.
At first I hated the sparkles so much I considered returning it. But it's not so bad, if you apply it evenly and sparingly it gives off a dewy, healthy effect.
Love the twin opening with the good sized mirror in the bottom compartment.

Note that this is not a foundation, so if you're looking for coverage you won't find it here.

This is a good setting powder. However if you are looking for coverage, look elsewhere. It's job is to set your foundation and concealer,provide a slight luminous finish and make your complexion appear smooth. It doesn't cake into your pores or settle into fine lines. I would have given it 5 but it's only draw back is the 'two door' packaging of the puff applicator in one part and the product in another. Other than that, it's a great little product that is a must for your makeup routine.