Maybelline Fit Me Set Smooth Pressed Powder

Maybelline Fit Me Set   Smooth Pressed Powder

3.3

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl glycol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

on 8/10/2017 4:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a nice pressed powder. Especially for the price. It sets makeup nicely, is not drying and has a very subtle shimmer to give it a soft matte finish. Its not very longlasting and certainly doesnt keep oiliness at bay but i didnt expect it to be. The packaging is rather bulky but it looks ok. I got it in 120 classic ivory and its so translucent and completely undetectable on my mac nc15-20 skin. I would repurchase it because its cheap and nice and easy to get.

on 6/27/2017 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I've used this powder for a couple of years. I can't say it is amazing nor bad. I would say it is just your standard powder. I like it to set my undereye concealer and it works OK. Would I repurchase it? No not really I believe there are better powders in the market.

on 6/24/2017 2:53:00 PM

As an acne-prone skin type and with a face filled with hyper-pigmentation, I think that this powder is really not bad!! (4/5 lipsticks) I apply a thin layer of liquid foundation from etude house before slapping on fitme powder to mattify the liquid foundation and to offer more cover-up. (i've been trying to find ways to cut down the layers of product placed on my face hence i didnt use concealer)

this powder offers an average concealing job - it covers fainter hyper pigmentation scars not really for fresh new red hyper-pigmentation scars but you can build the powder up for a better coverage.

what I really love about this is that it stays matte for LONG, like LONGER THAN expected which is really good for my super-oily skin type. Usually after 5-6 hours, my make-up would appear cracky (from all the oil) but this helps me stay matte for a longer period of time.

what I don't like about this is how dull it appears when u first put it on freshly washed and dried skin. it looks dull! but throughout the day when more oil is secreted, it will look better!

would buy it again (until i find some other better reasonably priced & better coverage powder for my oily skin.

on 5/12/2017 9:16:00 PM

On my 4th one. It works better for me than Mac studio sculpt powder and cheaper. I wear 240 in this maybelline powder and I am mac nc40 skin tone. It's a perfect match and it helps seal the concealer under my eyes that's pretty much all I use powder for. I have used this all over my face it's good controls oil too but I just mainly set my concealer with this. I swear it takes off about 5 years under my eyes. I have a slight hollowing in my undereye area. I'll post a pic if i can so y'all can see..its a pic with the maybelline powder.

on 4/24/2017 8:55:00 PM

I purchased this after the Dream Matte powder got discontinued, and I didn't really want to purchase Mac Mineralized Skin Finish Natural, as the price keeps going up, and the packaging got stranger.

This is one of the most affordable powders from drugstore when on sale, finding this at $3.99-4.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart from time to time. I'd say if you had dry/dehydrated skin, and was not looking for an oil-sucking powder for blotting, this would be good. If you want to mattify the skin a tad more, I'd say look for other alternatives, because as a dehydrated skin lass, I can use both the matte and the regular Fit Me powders.

on 3/1/2017 11:30:00 PM

I use this powder to set my foundation. It is not pigmented at all (I didn't care for it), I just wished it would reduce some shines and give my skin a matte finish. It is so hard to pack the powder on my brush and I have to press a bit to get some product out. And even after applying on my skin, it barely reduces any shines on my face.

on 2/18/2017 11:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Great inexpensive powder to mattify your face. It blurs imperfections and I also use it to brighten up the undereye area. Has no scent - bonus = ) For coverage, it's probably a 4 out of 10, meaning it's a lightweight mattifying powder and NOT a powder foundation. Which is precisely why I like it because it looks natural on me and gives me a fresh clean look. For $8 CAD, you can't go wrong.

I've always liked Maybelline powders, and this one doesn't disappoint.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Got this one day when my foundation was breaking up on my skin. It saved the foundation from oxidizing even more than it already had. Its a good drugstore option and you can get it anywhere.

This was sitting in my makeup drawer for a year because I bought a shade that was way too light. Tossed it, and tried again with a darker shade and I am very pleasantly surprised and pleased with this powder. I am a Maybelline PureStay former user (discontinued) who bought on Amazon for awhile until now you can't get PureStay for less than $37 on Amazon or eBay! It was one of Maybelline's best powder foundations ever and I've never found ANYTHING close to it- drugstore brand or more expensive brands, but the Fit Me setting powder is a VERY close runner-up. The one I bought is for dry skin (setting powder), but one reviewer on here said she used it as a powder foundation over moisturizer, so I tried it and loved the results: natural looking skin with a surprising amount of coverage, no "cakey" look (even under the eyes), and just an overall fresh even-toned look without looking overdone. The true test is the bathroom mirror at work where there's this hideous flourescent light with an HD mirror that accentuates every line and dry patch from foundation or powder--wore Fit Me and my skin looked smooth and poreless in the mirror. I will continue using this as currently it really is the best powder out there in drugstores at least because I have literally tried all of them!

This is great if your skin is on the drier side, it has a glow for it and looks so nice and smooth on the skin, doesn't look powdery at all. Such a good affordable pressed powder for normal to dry skin!