Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder

Maybelline Fit Me Pressed Powder

3.3

Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Magnesium Stearate, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl glycol /- (CI 77019/Mica, CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I use the Matte and Poreless for normal to oily skin in Translucent for dusting my t zone after foundation or bb cream and sometimes to set my under eye concealer (when I'm too lazy to set it with loose powder on a damp beauty blender), it's excellent for that and I'm happy to have purchased it. It doesn't look super powdery or fake and I can't think of a single complaint.

on 12/29/2016 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I personally enjoy using this powder on my oily skin to "set" the makeup. I use the matte + poreless line, and it does a really good job at keeping my face shine free for hours. However, after a while it does get oily again after a few hours. My skin is extremely oily, it always has, and it always will, but this powder does help to control the oiliness a lot better than other pressed powders I've tried in the past.

on 12/2/2016 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Finally a powder that doesn't break me out and controls shine! Any time I would try a new powder, no matter if cheap or fancy, I would think it was great, and then 3-4 days later I would wake up to find a crop of new blackheads. Big ones. Like the kind you can see in the mirror from five feet away. I don't know what was causing it, but I've been using this powder for about six weeks now, and no new blackheads have come to visit my face! It gives a nice, matte finish that I only have to touch up about every four hours (I am SUPER oily). Price is great, and I can find it anywhere.

on 8/10/2016 12:15:00 AM

This is absolutely not a foundation powder, but I feel like the marketing for the product makes it look like one. I actually brought this powder thinking it was a foundation but it ended up being something much, much nicer. This is my everyday wear-to-work powder.

It is very lightweight and sets foundation, concealer and everything else really, really well. I really quite like all the 'Fit Me' range but I find the shades a bit too dark for me (they are okay when I have fake tan on though) but that could just be me buying shades too dark for my skin tone (I have a bad habit of doing that). This is also perfect for me as I find the white translucent powder to make me a bit pale and sneeze.

I have the Fit Me powder shade in 220 and it's perfect for fair skin or skin with a light tan. It goes on translucent with teeny tiny tinted colour. I find it takes about 5 minutes to set everything and look to it's full potential.

It comes in a cute little compact case with a powder puff, but i apply with a brush as it covers more evenly. I wish the pan was deeper though as I tear through this powder and have to buy one every couple of months. 5/5 from me :)

on 8/3/2016 8:35:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Excellent setting powder.
At first I hated the sparkles so much I considered returning it. But it's not so bad, if you apply it evenly and sparingly it gives off a dewy, healthy effect.
Love the twin opening with the good sized mirror in the bottom compartment.

Note that this is not a foundation, so if you're looking for coverage you won't find it here.

This is a good setting powder. However if you are looking for coverage, look elsewhere. It's job is to set your foundation and concealer,provide a slight luminous finish and make your complexion appear smooth. It doesn't cake into your pores or settle into fine lines. I would have given it 5 but it's only draw back is the 'two door' packaging of the puff applicator in one part and the product in another. Other than that, it's a great little product that is a must for your makeup routine.

on 4/1/2016 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I've been using this face powder for years. it's pretty good and I wear it almost everyday. sometimes it doesn't blend into the skin very well.

on 3/29/2016 10:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This product is pretty nice, for my very dry skin it applies nicely and removes greasyness throughout the day. It's not heavy at all either, very lightweight and diverse skintone options.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have extremely oily face, this is the only face powder that does not go out of my face. I like it very much. Much more than MAC Studio Fix Powder. Is the best powder that doesn't look cakey on me.

on 2/21/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have the "Set & Smooth" version, which is great for dry skin! The powder is so fine/smooth that it's great to dust under your eyes to set concealer, or to put on areas like your chin and forehead.
I was nervous about the slight sheen to it, but it really makes your skin look healthy and glowy if you have a light hand.
It doesn't give any coverage really, but that's because it's simply meant for setting your foundation/concealer. Don't buy this if you're looking for an actual powder foundation!