Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

My fave concealer and I'm on my 3rd tubes for shade 20 and 2nd tubes for shade 25.
I use shade 20 for under eyes and highlight, shade 25 for covering my acne scars or dark spots.
With the right eye cream it doesn't crease and last long with the right setting powder.
I usually use it with clinique repairwear eye cream and set with elf hd undereye setting powder and it works wonder !
The downside is the packaging. The dark lines will fade after a few usage and TRANSFER into your hands. And it will be pretty hard to remove. It is bad if you don't realise it immediately since it could get to your face too during applying makeup.

This product covers most of my dark circles and my big pores. Could be hard to find a good color to match skin tone but other than that it's amazing.

Like another review said, the undertone is pink, not even neutral. So my yellow-toned skin could not match well with it. The coverage is also quite light, and one should stay away if looking to use this concealer on scars. For the average dark undereye, it should be fine.

This is really good! It was my HG concealer for years until I tried the L'Oreal True Match and preferred that one due to its yellow undertone. This covers both dark circles and blemishes on the skin really well. It lasts fairly well during the day and does not crease! It blends well and provides medium coverage! However, most shades have a pink undertone which may look a bit odd is too much of this is applied elsewhere than under the eyes! Great quality price though.
PROS:
- Good coverage
- Blends well
- Inexpensive
- Nice sleek packaging
CONS:
- Pink undertone

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

i was excited to try this concealer out since everyone on youtube raved about it.
when i first applied it, i was quite surprised by the nice and smooth consistency. coverage was ok. it tends to cake a little right after setting the under-eye area, but it didn't crease throughout the day.
HOWEVER, i had very painful breakouts throughout the first few days after i started using it just in and around those areas where i applied it (under my eyes, around and on my nose, on my chin and forehead).
packaging-wise, i like the wand, but the tube gets messy quite fast (mine was very dirty after 2-3 uses already).
eventually, it ended up in the trash after about 4 days.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I have this in the shade Sand & use it to brighten my skin (NC30/35). It's a great drugstore concealer that has a nice fluid creamy texture that blends easily. It provides a light to medium coverage, doesn't leave me greasy, & doesn't pool into my pores. I really like it as a brightening shade to highlight under my eyes & the bridge of my nose.

In my opinion, this is NOT a dupe for the Nars creamy concealer. I own that in the shade Ginger & use it to spot conceal. I first use Nars on my hyper pigmentation areas, then use Maybelline to highlight. Using them back to back on a daily basis, it's so clear to me how different they are.

Nars is more thick, med/full coverage, & leaves a satin matte finish. Maybelline is more fluid, light/medium coverage, & leaves a traditional soft matte finish. I really enjoy Maybelline as a highlight shade. The coverage is too lightweight for spot concealing but perfect to brighten my skin.

Youtube made me buy it and I like it. It offers light coverage with minimal creasing and I use it under my eyes, and as a highlight down the bridge of my nose and under my brow. I'm NC20/NC25 and the shade light works well.

This is the first day I tried it and my husband has been giving me compliments all day. (I also tried a Paula's Choice sunscreen for the first time today. Other than blush, this is all that I was wearing.)

See my Notepad if you want a $10 referral link to Paula's Choice or the clothing retailers Thredup or Woolovers.

Do not be fooled this is nothing like NARS creamy concealer. It's okay but definitely not a dupe.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is probably the best concealer i've ever used! The fact that it's affordable is a bonus! Mine is in the shade "deep". I must say, the coverage is med-high, you can definitely build it up. I have acne scars, it doesnt really cover up completely but it does make it less visible. It's great for my undereye though!! I have dadk circles & this just makes it dissappear!!!! I apply this after i apply my foundation. But one thing, it's currently not available in retail in my country, so i've to order it online :( Bought this 3 times alrdy, i'm gonna stick to it :D Hope this helps!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

The coverage is decent, but not incredible. It sits nicely on the skin (also in the under eye area), doesn't oxidize on me and is so so cheap. Definitely my go-to drugstore concealer of the moment!