Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

love this concealer for covering acne and scarring, although it isnt full coverage it still gives some what good coverage.. i dont like the use this as a undereye concealer becuase it gets a little oily and starts to crease up, and plus the shade isnt exact to my tone so it looks weird if i use it on a large amount on my face, but overall would recommend

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this product because I was looking for something sort of in-between my NARS stick concealer and the KvD Tattoo concealer -- something not too heavy but at least a medium coverage -- and Fit Me is doing exactly this. To be clear, I'm not covering acne or scarring with the Fit Me, but just evening out my skin a little before I put powder foundation on. I do swipe a little on my undereye, but only on the purplish areas and not underneath the entire eye. To apply, I dot it on the areas I want to even out (including said swipes under the eye) and then blend with a damp sponge (Ulta's orange BB knockoff)...but here's my trick: I wait for the undereye concealer to set a little bit before I blend it out. Blending takes a little longer but since the concealer is tackier, I think it adheres to my skin better. I set with Rimmel Stay Matte powder (which is not ideal but it's what I have right now), and it does last all day without creasing or separating or looking cakey. I purchased the color Fair for my NW15 skin and I think the pinker tone helps cover those purplish spots under my eyes better than a yellow tone would. I would definitely repurchase this concealer.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer isn't full coverage, when I applied this you could still see my dark circles and it didn't really cover my redness on my cheeks. It started to crease around my nose area but it did last nearly all day.
But what I loved about this concealer is that it's very smooth and creamy when you applied it. And its an easy application.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Cons: not full coverage, not even close. If that's what you're looking from maybelline, try the Super Stay Better Skin. This is more of a medium coverage.
However, this looks very natural. It's matte but not too matte that it looks flat and sucks the life out of your face but not like it'll add a shiny dew either. It looks just like skin and I never notice any creasing or fading or that I sweat it off. If you have minor issues, I can see you using this as a concealer but for me this is more of a layering product. Some people prefer many thin layers on their face and some people prefer just one thick layer of everything that gets the job done.
I use a lighter shade to have a natural highlight that looks like skin, especially on days I only wear a powder foundation or tinted moisturizer. This is usually down the bridge of my noise,
On days I do wear foundation, I tend to put on my color corrector and I pat foundation on top with a beauty sponge/blender and darkness still tends to show through. So I take the light shade right on my darkness to correct it.
I also have a deeper shade I use as bronzer.
If they were to make this a foundation with more product, it would be absolutely stunning. If you don't have much to hide and just need a little bit here and there, this could work. While I think it looks pretty on the skin, it doesn't quite measure up to my standards of a CONCEALer.

I had very high expectations for this concealer.
I have a few thing I don't like/hate about it:

1. The shade range is horrible. I got the lightest shade I could find in the shop. I have the shade 20,it's way too dark for me and it looks orange.

2. The coverage is disappointing. It was supposed to be medium to full coverage. I have acne and dark circles under my eyes. It doesn't cover my blemishes at all and it's cakey under my eyes. It also creases a lot.

3. The packaging gets really messy after using it for a while.

4. It runs out very fast.

5. It sticks to my pores.

Over-all, I don't like this concealer. The only thing I like is the formula- it's easy to blend and it isn't thick. I wouldn't purchase this again.

At first I didn't like this concealer. I had the shade Light and I found it too sheer for my dark circles. But then I decided to try the shade Sand. Much better! The yellow shade really works to correct and brighten underneath my eyes. Set it with loose powder and you'll be good to go for the whole day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this concealer actually to cover up my blemishes, but it didn't at all. My first problem would be the colour range, the lightest shade is too light and the second lightest shade is too dark/orange for me. It didn't also cover my blemishes not even the redness on my face also the packing gets really messy! Maybe this a great undereye concealer but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants a concealer to cover blemished skin.

The lightest shade was way too dark/orange for my skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I am medium tan skin tone and have tried a lot of concealers. My go to was always the Lancôme concealer but this works the same and is $20 less! Yes I paid $30 for the Lancôme one and this one is drug store and works almost the same. The Lancôme concealer is more runny then the maybelline one but I really do prefer the maybelline one. I feel like the maybelline one has better coverage.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The shade I got is in sand. It's very luquidy and I kinda have to wait for a bit before blending it it so it can "set" and be less luquidy. It doesn't have enough coverage for me, and it makes my under eye bags look ashy gray instead of concealing it. I like to use this with my other more full coverage concealer which is too pink since this is more yellow and helps it match my shade, but other than that it doesn't really work that well for me.