Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I do like this concealer but it is not my favorite. I like the price! The color works for me, but if you are darker the color range may not work for you. I don't really wear foundation , its too heavy on my skin, but this works well to cover dark circles and small pimples. Sometimes it can be hard to blend out but once it's blended it can look very natural. I like this concealer and it is very good for beginners. Maybe you could include it in a middle school makeup kit?

this concealer is raved about as a dupe for the NARS radiant creamy concealer, I have tried both and I can say that there are a few differences between the two ; starting off with the coverage the NARS radiant creamy offers a lot more coverage than this one, I have tried covering blemishes and breakouts with both at separate times and this one definitely covers but you can still see some redness or discoloration, I feel like this isn't the best for oily skin or even dry patches since when I apply this under my eyes they look very shiny and so I have to set them with some pressed powder, I also feel as if I don't set this concealer that it will move around very much. I'm 13 turning 14 and I feel like this concealer makes some of my pores look huge and they aren't big at all! I once went out all day with this on and I had set it with the maybelline fit me pressed powder and it moved in some areas and not at all in others for example I tend to get a lot of breakouts on my chin area and that was the area the kind of had no concealer at the end of the day.

my favourite concealer! i find it covers really well when i have baggy eyes, i use it on my pimples if i'm breaking out and it completes my look if i find a few flaws! this is definitely my favourite makeup piece in my bag! one thing i don't like is the packaging.. it's like a lipgloss and when you're down to end of it, there's so much left at the bottom that you can't scoop out! the benefit of this item though is that it's dirt cheap!!! so the last product at the bottom doesn't really matter when i can buy a whole new tube for $8! i really wish maybelline would make BIG bottles of this concealer because i would love to use this as a foundation!!! i can't find a compatible foundation that's like this ; thin and has a lot of coverage!!!

This concealers is too drying on my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I love this fit me concealer- its my go to on my 5 min makeup days. I've been using it since it first came out
The only issue I have with this concealer is the color range. I wish they had more colors i use 25-
I love the price - i love that I can find this concealer anywhere-

For reference I am about an NC40 - 42 in MAC
Syracuse in NARS
MUFE 153

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok so I would give my overall a 3.5. The product is pretty good and I think you get a really nice coverage. I am really please that it is a very good match to my skin too. It doesn't necessarily reduce dark circles but does erase my acne scarring. The product is creamy and blends out very nicely. The shade range in the uk isn't great but from what I've heard is better in America.
The price is good and the applicator is nice and spongy. The product is creamy and some days I just wear the concealer, no setting or anything just to appear a little more refreshed at the end of the day it isn't cakey either.

Overall I would say buy it and try it for yourself. I'm sorry if you were looking to see if it was a dupe for the Nars concealer. I don't have it so you'll have to look else where. But I will say the product is good and a quick fix if you need a concealer in a hurry or you've forgotten your go to.

It's a great concealer, specially for the price. It's natural and lightweight. It doesn't provide much coverage, but you can layer it. With two layers, it gives good coverage for normal under eye circles.
Im an NC20, and I use the shade 25. It appears to be too dark on the tube, but once blended, is the perfect shade to match your undereye to the rest of your face, since it's peachy and camouflages dark circles perfectly. When I want to highlight my under eye area, I use the shade 20.
I would def recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy grail concealer! So hydrating, perfect for anyone with dry skin. Sits smoothly underneath eyes. I have the shade 20 which is slightly to dark, but works alright in the summer. highly recommend.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I got shades deep 35 (which is lighter than deep 30 for some odd reason) and medium 25. 35 to conceal and brighten. 25 because of the yellow undertones. I mix them both under my eyes when I want to be extra. Usually I just use 35. I love how it looks. The reason why I've given it one lipstick is because it doesn't matter how it looks inside my house when it's freshly done. What matters is how it lasts. Do not, I repeat, DO NOT sweat in this concealer. It will slip, slide, melt and seperate to holy Jerusalem. It doesn't conceal well either. I have some dark spots on my left cheek and this concealer turns them into lighter greyer dark spots on my left cheek... That'll teach me not to buy things just cause people raved on YouTube.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I use this concealer to cover my under eye, around my nose, and sometimes as highlight. This goes on smooth and very easy to blend. I do set this with powder since my skin is rather oily. However, I have to use a much thicker concealer to conceal my acne.