Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Okay, this concealer is really doing a good job for its very affordable price. It has a very thin consistency compare to other Maybelline concealers (that are also exceptional with their coverage!), such as the Age Rewind and Master Conceal. This is a good concealer during the hot weathers as I said that it has a thin consistency so it is very lightweight. I use this concealer to carve my eyebrows after filling them in, but as a concealer when use like this, you gonna make sure that you set it, because it can easily crease and melt on your face–just like any other concealer and liquid products.
I guess this concealer is works very well with people that does not have that extreme dark circles. I like my concealer fairly thick and have more full coverage so I will say this concealer is good with just highlighting but not very well with actually concealing extreme dark circles or acne scars. It will work well if its mix with something else, but with it alone, its a bit light coverage given that it is a concealer.

This concealer is pretty cheap, and has pretty good coverage, but I like to let my concealer sit for a second before blending it, and when I tried to do that with this one- IT BURNED MY FACE!!!!!!!!!! So, when using this concealer, keep this in mind. Don't wait to blend, and the shade number 15 is lighter then shade number 10

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is probably the best concealer at the drugstore. It covers up your dark circles and problem areas beautifully! I struggle with acne and this concealer really helps with concealing those spots. My only issue with this is that I have to set it with powder immediately or it will start to settle into my fine lines. I usually don't like to put powder on liquid products right after applying them, but I have to with this product. But other than that, I really do like this concealer.

Oh my goodness, I love this concealer. I was not convinced that this would work any better than any of the high end products I had tried - everything creased on me. But when I tried it, and I saw how much coverage it offers with a thin formula that doesn't crease, well, now I'm hooked. I like it for concealing other my eyes and as a highlight.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Where do I even start? I heard about this concealer when I was on YouTube so I obvi had to try it out and I am so glad I did. First I only paid $7aud in Chemist Warehouse (a bargain) and was impressed with the colour and the coverage it provided under-eyes and for redness and acne. Definitely will be purchasing again!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I will start this review off by saying I use 80% HE products and am picky.. But I'm always willing to try drugstore products because every once in a while you find one that is actually pretty decent! This is one of them. I feel like it has decent medium coverage which isn't enough for my dark under eye circles (which are major) but they work for everything else (around the nose, any blemishes or dark spots) it has a good consistency, doesn't break me out, and they have good color selection. I would definitely rebuy this concealer for everything but under the eyes, or to throw in my purse for touch ups

I purchased this because I was looking for a less expensive alternative to my Nars Radiant Concealer. This was a Huuuuge disappointment for me. After all of the great reviews, I had high hopes. This creased and did not provide sufficient coverage for my undereyes, and I don't have serious discoloration. My corners have become darker and I need something to brighten them. Unfortunately for my pocketbook, nothing covers as well as Nars for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

From past few months I am using this Maybelline Fit Me Concealer & I am really loving it. It has the right consistency hence, it is neither too runny nor it is too thick. Concealer is very easily blend-able. I blend this concealer with my finger. It is well pigmented. I feel it does get very little into the fine lines like other concealer does. But it does not look patchy or cakey. Texture wise it has quite creamy texture. It is a medium to build-able coverage concealer. It is a long wearing concealer for about 5-6 hours but you need to set the concealer with the press powder otherwise it won’t stay in place, that’s what I have experienced with this product. Overall, decent product with affordable price.

If you live in India, it is very difficult to get your shade, as their is only 3 shades available. 3 shades which Maybelline has launched in India will go with the Fairer to Pale skin tone.

I have repurchased this a few times, it is my go to concealer. This is easy to blend and it doesnt matter if you use your fingers, a sponge, or a brush the finish is beautiful. This has medium coverage but it is buildable you just have to let it set in between layers. I sometimes use a thin layer of this as a foundation. It does start breaking up on my combination skin at around the 6th hour mark if you dont set it well. However, if you bake with this it will last you 12 hours looking fresh and without drying your skin. The only thing I dont like about this concealer is the shade range.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this concealer in the shade 'light' after seeing a lot of good things about it on youtube, I was pretty happy with my purchase! It has good coverage and is the right shade for me, BUT it does crease a bit under my eyes, but that's not a big issue for me. It doesn't get cakey and blends really well, I have dry/combo skin and it doesn't dry my skin out or cling or anything like that. Do recommend!