Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

What a gorgeous concealer, and for this price its unbeatable.
If you told me this was a high end concealer I would totally believe you.
One tip especially for all the people complaining the color doesn't work - the shade 15 light is a pink color that can be used first in a similar way to the bobbi brown corrector to counteract the color of the dark circles, followed by a light layer of the 10.
It looks very natural altough compared to something like cliniques airbrush concealer it does settle into fine lines a little more. Overall total staple for me!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

Nope don't like this concealer! Shade 15 is too pink & shade 10 too dark for my fair skin. Made my skin dry where ever I applied and it also oxidized. Will stick to the maybelline instant age rewind concealer!

I love this concealer. I switch between this one & a thicker one depending on what I want that day. It does a great job concealing & brightening up my under eyes!

I had been a devoted user of Nars radiant creamy concealer for years and never thought I'd switch. I scoffed when I heard that this was a great dupe for the Nars, because I've been disappointed with every Maybelline product I've ever tried, starting out at 14 with the biggest lie of them all; Great Lash mascara. Anyways, money got tight for me last year and I had to economize. I broke down and bought this because of the rave reviews here. You guys did not steer me wrong, this concealer is super!! Excellent full coverage, I mean this stuff will cover up a great many skin sins, without looking caked up nor settling into the fine lines underneath my eyes. Great color selection and it lasts me all day without transfer (but then again I do use UD all nighter...). Really glad I gave this a try, my face and wallet thank you lovely ladies!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my all time favorite concealer that I've tried, even far better than my Urban Decay Naked skin, which I feel just caked up under my eyes, clings to dry patches, and even burns them a little bit. This concealer, however, is creamy and has such good coverage! To be drugstore, it works extremely well on my oily skin and never settles or fades during the day. Highly recommend!

I will start with saying that this concealer is AMAZING!!! I love the coverage and how it is on my skin. The only thing that I don't like this is that I have in the skade 15, and it is too pinky undertone for me, so I can't use it.... I would love to have more shades! Otherwise, if this concealer has a shade for you, thenn you should buy it!!
I will try the shade 10, and see if that fits me better, but it looks like that shade it too dark...

Pros:
Cheap
Okay packaging
Good coverage
Stays on the skin
Does not crease much

Cons:
Not many shades

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Good for oily skin!

HG drugstore concealer.

This baby is my little secret. This is a blessing.

For how affordable it is, this really beats a lot of high end concealers.
It's emollient and easy to blend. I never have creasing issues, it sits well on all the foundations I use. I only really use concealers to high
Ight or for my under eye area.

So if you are looking for a full coverage concealer that will hide any spots or really strong pigmentation then I don't think this is what you would need. If I ever need to cover up something I actually use the KVD lock it concealer, which is also awesome.

I hope they don't ever discontinue this because I've used it for years and will properly use it for a few more years too. Obviously with maybelline the lack of shade availability is a bit disappointing but nothing new there unfortunately.

The wand is simple and easy to use and this concealer lasts a long time, you don't have to repurchase all the time.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing for its price, good colour, so so cheap but applies like a high end product. I have really dry underyes though and this dries up a bit when i apply powder. I also have to use quite a lot to get enough coverage (which is OK because of the low price). It doesnt look like skin, and even though I am yellow toned the colour looks a little off with my foundation (nars sheer glow in punjab).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

For whatever reason, my daughter didn't like this, but I love it. It's smooth and blends well. I'm not heavy on the makeup so this product works well for me. Color is fine with my undertones.