Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I actually really, really like the formula of this concealer. It has good coverage and blends out like a dream.

My only issue is the shade range - I'm an NC15 and shade 10 is too dark and too peachy on me.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this in the second to lightest shade and it's the first concealer I haven't had to cover with foundation. That is everything to me. It completely covers and blends under eye and discoloration. I'm surprised about the bad reviews.

Very good alternative to Nars concealer. It has a nice formula, good coverage, very creamy.

It just creases on me. it looks horrible. Creame tho just not for me.

I bought the new ivory shade (the lightest one) and i like this one best of all, it is the perfect pale yello undertone shade for me, and it works to highlight the face on very pale skin. It is creamy, light-medium coverage (but i dont like a heavy undereye concealer) and it blends like a dream with my real techniques sponge. Best drugstore concealer!!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

It's the best out of the 4 concealers I have tried (lancome effecerenes, nars and armani precicion retouch). Blendable, full coverage, skin like.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I used the lightest shade Fair and it was too dark and too pink for my fair skin. They have come out with new shades now and those are also too dark for me. The coverage isn't as high as I'd prefer. There are definitely better drugstore concealers on the market.
Also, a minor complaint - the black writing on the tube rubs off and gets everywhere.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I really like this concealer. Not only it's affordable, it really works amazing! I am always skeptical to use "affordable" concealer because it's heavy and not always going well with my skin. But I'm really thankful I learned about this product and get to try it, I now put on concealers without any worries! Plus I need not to spend so much for it! How cool is that? ;)

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer! I use it under my eyes and it hides my bags perfectly. Also the perfect dupe for the Nars concealer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my holy grail of concealers . I have tried different ones and always go back to this one. This have really good coverage and does not crease uder my eyes. I set it by using Makeup Revolution Banana Powder.