Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

For me this is the best Concealer ever!!I also have the Mac, but I was so wrong. The Mac NW20 is way too dark&yellow. I also thought that this Concealer had a better Coverage and is more light-weight and it's easier to work with it. I also feel it will last me much longer than the MAC one did, because you only need the smallest amount of product for your whole face.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

One of the main things I look for in a concealer is for it to NOT crease or accentuate fine lines. This does both and setting it with powder makes it even worse. I don't have dark circles so coverage is not an issue. I got the lightest shade and was still way too dark for me and it was too orange. It also oxidized and got even more orange after it was on for a while. I like Maybelline Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer 100 times better. That said, I have still found nothing that makes my eyes look as good as YSL Touche Eclat and probably never will. It is perfect in every way except one.... the price!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I like this concealer. I use it under my eyes and it does the job nicely. I use 20 and sometimes 25. I wouldn't call it heavy duty. It's light weight, decent coervage. Staying power is ok. For the price point, this is a good product. I will continue to have on hand.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've used this concealer for almost two years now, and one tube can last me quite a long time if I'm only using it for under my eyes, which is the main purpose I use it for. I am in the shade NC 20-25, and I use the shade #10 (Light), which helps to highlight the area under my eyes because I have pigmentation there that is darker than the rest of my face. It does a really good job of making my eye area brighter, though I definitely make sure to blend it in with my foundation because it can look quite stark on more tan skin. Shade #10 has a good neutral undertone though, which is why I like the concealer so much. I haven't tried any other shades.

The consistency and texture after it's applied is really nice. It applies smooth and dries quite dewy. It's not a thick concealer, but it has decent coverage. I tend to set it with a powder (Sephora MicroSmooth) to help it stay for longer and to stop it from creasing. This concealer does crease under my eyes at times, and if I get sweaty (especially in the Summer), I definitely have to set it to make sure it stays put. For the price, I think it does a great job at concealing pigmentation and it generally doesn't stick to my dry spots.

At times, I just use concealer around my face instead of foundation (I mix shade #10 with a darker MAC concealer) and it gives me a really flawless, dewy and non-cakey finish. It's a really quick product to blend and I think it works great with just using my fingers. I've bought a few tubes already and I don't have many complaints. The price is great, though I think the amount of shades should be increased, along with more variety of different undertones.

I recommend this concealer, especially if you're in the drug store. I think it's one of the best.

I bought this concealer to cover under eye circles in the shade Sand Sable #20. The color works for me but other than that, this product is a complete fail. It looks greasy and also settles into fine lines and stays there once blended no matter if I use a setting powder or not. Actually a setting powder makes it look even worse if that’s possible. It also stings my eyes and causes redness and irritation. Seems to work for some but it’s just not for me!!

I bought this in shade 20 (they also have names but mine didn't) and overall likes this product. It's creamy but yellow toned (heads up pink toned peeps) and also the shade range is generally confusing (15 is lighter than 10) this is great to cover up redness/bags/spots/use as eyeshadow primer. My one downside is, I have dry skin under my eyes - and occasionally it can draw attention to the dry patches of my skin there. So I put a eye cream on before sometimes.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I don't understand why some people think this concealer is a dupe for nars concealer, I just don't get it.

Probably because of the packaging?

Formula itself is way too runny and sheer
Doesn't cover my dark circle or any dark marks on my face.

It's just a no for me.

I am bitter-sweet about writing this review due to the fact that this product is not Animal-Cruelty friendly..... therefore have taken away one lippie.... I veered off to find a similar concealer that was AC-Friendly but this one is a hard one to beat (Cheap, Long wearing, Consistency, Great colour match)

Otherwise, AMAZING concealer, I absolutely love the way this makes my skin look... I have naturally oilier skin and this blends in with my skin soooo nicely... I have yellow undertones and buy the shade (20) . I work in a restaurant and this concealer stays put with powder all day! Sometimes I even think my skin looks more flawless as the day goes on.

Worth a try!!!

Fit Me Concealer. What a good name for the product. Why? The coverage is really sheer. So sheer it can't cover a simple, flat pimple. Plus the color which matched me well, left an ashy, oxidized color on my face. What's the hype, girls & boys?

I saw all the hype over this product... that i became a little skeptical. Most of the products that i see people loving i detest them.
Not with this concealer.
I put it on, it hides red spots that i have on my face with just one application. It is so smooth, it does not move my foundation.... I absolutely adore it! It stays in place (even if i don't use a fixing spray)
I have the fit me foundation and the concealer, both incredible.
I recommend.