Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

I am bitter-sweet about writing this review due to the fact that this product is not Animal-Cruelty friendly..... therefore have taken away one lippie.... I veered off to find a similar concealer that was AC-Friendly but this one is a hard one to beat (Cheap, Long wearing, Consistency, Great colour match)

Otherwise, AMAZING concealer, I absolutely love the way this makes my skin look... I have naturally oilier skin and this blends in with my skin soooo nicely... I have yellow undertones and buy the shade (20) . I work in a restaurant and this concealer stays put with powder all day! Sometimes I even think my skin looks more flawless as the day goes on.

Worth a try!!!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have this in sand 20 and it goes well as a highlighting concealer for my nc30 skin. The formula is very light-weight with a medium coverage. When i color correct, then put my foundation on and then this concealer on top, it works flawlessly. It doesnt sink into fine lines or cake up during the day. I find it looks better an hour or two after application when it is all melted into my skin. I find that I dont need to set this with a powder because it dries pretty matte. Also, I have very dry skin.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

My go to concealer. It does the job well, brightening the under eye area. No. 15 Fair match my skin tone perfectly. Decent coverage but not superior. I like my daily makeup simple and light, and it fits the purpose. Good value of money considering the quality. For a more special ocassion, I like to use a higher end product. I opt for this product for daily basis because concealers are all sold in small packaging, I don't want to waste my money for a slightly better coverage.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It is my go to concealer. It blends really well, medium coverage.

Nice concealer

Love this concealer! It has a great shade range, is super creamy and blendable, and covers up dark circles easily. It does tend to crease a little bit, but I fix that with baking with a bit of translucent powder. Great buy for only 7 dollars!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I like this. I'm pushing 30 and definitely appreciate more dewy/hydrating base products. This looks very nice under my eyes. It's got decent coverage while still having life to the finish. Also wore well on my face and I'm oily.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

I appreciate this concealer. It's a close dupe to the NARS radiant concealer, but is a bit watery/runnier compared to NARS. I feel like the biggest difference is the consistency of the two. This is too runny and didn't cover enough dark circles for my liking, but it blends well (almost too well). Sometimes I felt like when I blended it out with a sponge I would keep having to add more product on because it was getting soaked into the sponge or was too sheer. I tried other applications, but the felt like blending out with a sponge as opposed to a brush gave it a better outcome. I also found the range of shade lacking and would rather spend the extra money on a product that gives me the coverage I'm looking for and a good color match.

Overall this is a good concealer if you are blessed without dark circles, but for me, it just missed the mark. I do however recommend it to friends that just needs a little bit of help (I need A LOT) and they love it.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This concealer has become one of my HG products over the last few months. I was trying out different concealers every time I needed a new one, and I was getting sick of spending $20+ on concealers that didn't go well with my skin tone or barely provided the coverage I need for my dark circles. I saw that this product had a lot of good reviews and was even considered a dupe for a well-known Nars concealer, so I had to try it. It quickly became my new favorite concealer. I use Shade 10 (Light), which has more yellow undertones rather than pink undertones like Shade 15, and it blends out easily and seamlessly (as long as you blend it right away! Don't leave it sitting on your skin for too long or it'll dry in streaks). It also provides decent coverage for pimples, though I mostly use it for the under-eye area. It blends well with my Nars Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska and my L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation in Shade 102. And it really holds on for most of the day, which is impressive considering how oily my skin gets. The only downside seems to be that the shade range is pretty horrible, so if you need a darker shade, this product won't be your best bet. Overall, highly recommended!

i tried to find a best drugstore full coverage great concealer but this isn't it. Tried essence,rimmel,catrice and this one. This concealer is not very cheap compared to other few. It does not give full coverage so you need to either build it up or you're left with more of a sheer coverage.

Another problem, the shade range. Perhaps in US they have more shades but in Europe , where I live, they only have around 4 shades and the lightest one for me is way too orange. Not a good look.