Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

I got this because I love the Fit Me foundation. I got it one shade lighter than I needed, intending to use it for under my eyes. I started it when I ran out of my Nars Radiant Creamy concealer. Comparatively, this one is not that great. I find that it makes my under-eye area look crepey and a bit dry. I do like it for outlining my eyebrows and lips (when I'm wearing red lipstick) but wouldn't buy it again for the undereye area.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is one of my go to concealers due to how well it blends in. It's quite thin and medium coverage so it does well at covering up minor discoloration without hiding my freckles. If you have dry eyelids I highly recommend a good oil or eye cream under it because it can settle into fine lines after powdering. I find this has about 7 hour wear time by itself, about 8 hour wear if I also set it with spray. I use the E.L.F. undereye HD powder with this and it works well. My only gripe is that it eventually oxidizes in the tube on me, but it could be from other products getting on the applicator. This isn't great for covering major raised areas but it is a great and affordable drug store option.

This has always been my favorite concealer. I stopped using it for a while because I wanted to try a concealer I found in Sephora. I quickly tossed it, and returned to Fit Me. It provides a nice medium coverage and lasts all day long when set with the Maybelline Fit Me pressed powder. I use this concealer under my eyes and around my nose and chin, then top with the powder. I work at a restaurant in Florida.. I had a 10 hour shift in the hot, unbelievably humid weather and I was dripping with sweat. I was sure I looked a hot mess, but I went to the bathroom and was VERY pleasantly surprised. My makeup didn’t budge one bit. This may be my new favorite face combo. I only gave 4 stars for packaging because I feel like I run out of product rather quickly. There is still concealer in the tube, but the packing keeps you from being able to get it all out. :/ but I guess at under $10 I can’t really complain too much. Give it a shot!

So this concealer has oxidezed quite a bit and the cover range isnt great. But coverage is amazing, doesnt cake up and doesnt cling to my dry patches. I might buy this concealer again but bceause of the oxidization i gave it too my mum, dont think i will buu it again as i looooooove the match perfection concealer

This concealer is low coverage and the consistency is thin. For me, it didn’t cover minor redness on my forehead (small, non-raised pimple) at all, and it made a slight difference for my under eyes but not enough for me to buy this again. I didn’t have trouble with creasing. The packaging is fine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not a big fan of this concealer. Bought this assuming that it was good because of all the hype around it but i was disappointed. Only gives you very little coverage and it creased under my eyes after an hour of applying, not to mention it gets pretty oily throughout the day. You can't really argue with the price but i will not be purchasing this again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This concealer is a great drugstore find. It does a great job at highlighting and brightening under-eyes, and is good for covering up minor imperfections and redness but is definitely not a high coverage concealer. This product is so quick to apply and blend, and isn't to thick, but also isn't so thin that it disappears when you blend it in. This is my go-to everyday concealer when I'm just looking to brighten up my face. I also love that it lasts all day, and doesn't crease or look cakey at all once set.
The price for this product is unbeatable and I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a nice brightening concealer. I actually have this in several shades and have even started using darker shades for cream contouring because it is so effortless to blend and lasts amazingly throughout the day.
My only downfalls for the product are the applicator, find it too small and struggle with it when coming to the end of the product, and that numbering for the lightest shades wasn't helpful. the lightest shade labelled as 15-fair and then next shade darker as 10-light while all the other shades were numbered with increasing darkness which was confusing, so I ended up buying both because you can't sample them in the store. This is only a small downfall though and the price and quality of the concealer definitely make up for that.
This is the perfect every day concealer.

I really don't get the hype this product gets, it doesn't have much coverage, its texture is too thin in my opinion and it creases like crazy. It's alright I guess for like an every day concealer to try and get rid of it but really I don't get the love this product gets.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great drugstore concealer! Good coverage and goes on smooth. I will definitely buy again!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is an OK concealer. Medium to light coverage, dewy finish, quite natural looking. Nice for a teenage girl or if you just want to skip a foundation or :-/ cream entirely and just polish up some trouble spots. I'd make sure you use a primer, loose setting powder, and maybe even a setting spray with this if you're oily. This is not ideal for massive breakouts or super dark circles. This can take care of redness and small blemishes. This is natural looking and light, good if you don't like wearing a lot of makeup.