Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

The consistency of this concealer is lovely and blends well into the skin for a flawless finish without settling into lines. The coverage is on the light side (as the package states) so it doesn't cover my severe dark circles completely (no concealer ever has) but it's worth buying this again simply for the how well it blends. The applicator is very easy to use and you can build up the product. It gives you full control.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is my favorite liquid concealer! This is opaque enough to cover my minor undereye circles as well as any areas of redness or blemishes, but is not so opaque that it's hard to blend and make look natural. The finish is demi-matte, so it stays put nicely, without being drying. The doe foot applicator makes targeted application a cinch! I am using the shade "15 Fair", which was the lightest shade, but Maybelline has since come out with an even paler shade "Ivory". I am around an NC/NW20 (fair/light, neutral skin), and Fair is a perfect color match. Inexpensive and easy to find. Will repurchase!

I read a lot of good reviews about this product, but unfortunately i did not enjoy using it. It makes my under eye area look really dry and wrinkly. I had no idea that I had eye wrinkles until i tried out this product. It sinks into those wrinkles right away and it seems that there's no way to smooth everything out (i do set my under eye area with powder). On the plus side, the only two reasons why i gave it a 2 star rating are that 1) my skin tone is really light so it's a bit hard to find concealers and foundations that would suit me well and number 05 suits me perfectly 2) the coverage is good enough to cover up dark circles, but not good enough to cover up blemishes.
Overall, i didn't like the product and would recommend you choosing rimmel match perfection instead, since it is the best drugstore concealer that i've tried so far.

i think this is my favorite drugstore concealer, it is very creamy and hydrating and lasts all day on my skin. im someone who is very simple when it comes to makeup, its either concealer or foundation, i aint got the skill or time to do a full makeup routine. i like the coverage of this, it seems like medium, it helps me to minimize my redness but still have enough come through to look like im wearing blush. (i never buy blush-though i do have 2, more on that in another review)

So after reading great reviews about this product I decided to give it a go. I do have semi-serious dark circles under my eyes. I first found the consistency of this product to be too runny. After applying it to the circles under my eyes and trying to blend it , it seemed like my skin had only absorbed the product and the circles were still smiling at me in the mirror. If you're a person in need of full coverage under the eyes - this product is not for you.

It's a very good concealer, blends really well and lasts for a long time. The packaging is very sleek, it looks high end. It has a creamy texture, and a little goes a long way. I have lots of acne scars and covers them pretty well, although I need two layers. This product works well under the eyes too. I'll buy it again once I run out. It's my HG. You can't beat the price. Amazing.

By far my favorite drugstore concealer. Full coverage, doesn’t crease, doesn’t look cakey. 10/10

My favourite for under eye circles, great smooth formula, not cakey and not oily. For my skin this was just right. Can't recall the shade I used but was a medium tone. Will definitely buy again!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a nice concealer. I like the blend-ability, consistency, and the overall look of this concealer. The shade I get (30 Cafe - I think its 50 now though) is the BEST concealer shade for me that I've ever got, which is the biggest reason as to why I continue to buy this concealer. The coverage is meh, though - if you have severe dark circles, I'd stay away. Mine are pretty bad, but I find that it brightens enough to bring less attention to them, if that makes any sense.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Maybelline Fit Me concealer is my go-to undereye concealer, but not because its so amazing, more like... I ran out of the Age Rewind concealer and this is the only option I really have left. To this concealer, there is a lot of pros and cons that sort of balance each other out.

Coverage: The coverage for this concealer is light-medium, but it can be built up to a medium-full coverage concealer. I use this concealer (I forgot the shade, but it has a pinkish tone) to cover my undereye circles and it doesn't fully cover it. A tip would be to let this concealer sit on your face and dry up a bit to get the most coverage.

Formula: The formula for this concealer is okay. I have super sensitive skin and it doesn't irritate it, so that's a plus. However, I find it a bit too runny and it affects the application process. When I'm applying with a damp beauty blender, the product separates, leaving a patchy finish. Another note would be for the people who use concealer as primer: don't; it is a really wet concealer and you would have to set it loads for the eyeshadow to properly blend.

Packaging: MESSY! Everytime I close the tube, there is always remaining concealer between the tube and cap.

Price: I got this concealer at Rite Aid for $9 which isn't bad price for a concealer. Always check for sales at the drugstore though.