Maybelline Fit Me Concealer

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract /- (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides, CI 77019/Mica)

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This concealer isn't full coverage, when I applied this you could still see my dark circles and it didn't really cover my redness on my cheeks. It started to crease around my nose area but it did last nearly all day.
But what I loved about this concealer is that it's very smooth and creamy when you applied it. And its an easy application.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Cons: not full coverage, not even close. If that's what you're looking from maybelline, try the Super Stay Better Skin. This is more of a medium coverage.
However, this looks very natural. It's matte but not too matte that it looks flat and sucks the life out of your face but not like it'll add a shiny dew either. It looks just like skin and I never notice any creasing or fading or that I sweat it off. If you have minor issues, I can see you using this as a concealer but for me this is more of a layering product. Some people prefer many thin layers on their face and some people prefer just one thick layer of everything that gets the job done.
I use a lighter shade to have a natural highlight that looks like skin, especially on days I only wear a powder foundation or tinted moisturizer. This is usually down the bridge of my noise,
On days I do wear foundation, I tend to put on my color corrector and I pat foundation on top with a beauty sponge/blender and darkness still tends to show through. So I take the light shade right on my darkness to correct it.
I also have a deeper shade I use as bronzer.
If they were to make this a foundation with more product, it would be absolutely stunning. If you don't have much to hide and just need a little bit here and there, this could work. While I think it looks pretty on the skin, it doesn't quite measure up to my standards of a CONCEALer.

I had very high expectations for this concealer.
I have a few thing I don't like/hate about it:

1. The shade range is horrible. I got the lightest shade I could find in the shop. I have the shade 20,it's way too dark for me and it looks orange.

2. The coverage is disappointing. It was supposed to be medium to full coverage. I have acne and dark circles under my eyes. It doesn't cover my blemishes at all and it's cakey under my eyes. It also creases a lot.

3. The packaging gets really messy after using it for a while.

4. It runs out very fast.

5. It sticks to my pores.

Over-all, I don't like this concealer. The only thing I like is the formula- it's easy to blend and it isn't thick. I wouldn't purchase this again.

At first I didn't like this concealer. I had the shade Light and I found it too sheer for my dark circles. But then I decided to try the shade Sand. Much better! The yellow shade really works to correct and brighten underneath my eyes. Set it with loose powder and you'll be good to go for the whole day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this concealer actually to cover up my blemishes, but it didn't at all. My first problem would be the colour range, the lightest shade is too light and the second lightest shade is too dark/orange for me. It didn't also cover my blemishes not even the redness on my face also the packing gets really messy! Maybe this a great undereye concealer but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who wants a concealer to cover blemished skin.

The lightest shade was way too dark/orange for my skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

I usually by the LancĂ´me one for almost $30 and this works the same so I will be using this from now on!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The shade I got is in sand. It's very luquidy and I kinda have to wait for a bit before blending it it so it can "set" and be less luquidy. It doesn't have enough coverage for me, and it makes my under eye bags look ashy gray instead of concealing it. I like to use this with my other more full coverage concealer which is too pink since this is more yellow and helps it match my shade, but other than that it doesn't really work that well for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

As I venture out and try new products, I always find myself coming back to this. This is the best drugstore concealer I have ever tried.

It is by no means perfect, I really struggle because I think the staying power is a problem. I find that it does not last the entire workday. But it covers my acne hyperpigmentation, active blemishes, and dark circles without being obvious and without needed to apply ten layers. The consistency is perfect, it is not drying and it does not settle into fine lines in my experience. I'm just starting to deal with wrinkles at 27 ;(

The price point is good, but the color range sucks. I'm an NC20 and the Light is too light but Sand runs too dark. It's annoying to have to blend two shades so I usually use it under my foundation or powder and that typically works, good coverage without the weird whitish/too light coloring.

This is a solid drugstore pick. I haven't tried the powder or foundation so I can't comment on the product line as a whole, but definitely is my drugstore HD. Although if you have the money, I would probably invest in Laura Mercier's secret camouflage.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Heard so many good things about this product. The coverage is great and has better staying power than many of my high end concealer. However it has made me break out like crazy! If you have sensitive skin beware. I'm going to give it a bit longer to see if my skin adjusts because I so want this product to work but right now my chin is like a golf course and full of mounds and holes.