Neutrogena Combination Skin Moisture Oil Free

3.5

Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Octanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cystinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking a good moisturize for my oily skin (well cheek normal, oily T zone) I've been using this product for two weeks and everytime I use it I notice that my cheek are great, but the t zone get more oily, I don't think this products absorbes the oily of my face, too bad, don't make me break out or something, just my pizza face don't cooperate.

I'm going to finish this producto hoping something change but I don't think so, later, a new search for a good moisturize.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product made my face so oily. By the end of the day, my face so heavily piled with oil, it made me feel disgusting.

To Read all 399 Reviews, Login or Join

this one isn't a good moisturizer for me, i apply this morning and after cleansing my face, usually. this did nothing to moisturize my face, it actually made me feel even drier than nothing at all. the upside to this is the amount of product you get for the price, the pump bottle is clean and simple

good amount of product for the money. 4 fluid ounces for around $12 good packaging with the pump bottle, plain and simple. I have combination dry skin, and when I patted this product into my skin, it made my cheeks feel even drier than without moisturizer. so disappointed, I will be returning this and getting the one made for sensitive skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was my absolute HG staple back in the day. It moisturised my oily and acne-prone skin well and was a great standard and trusty product in my skincare routine. Now though, my skin (especially on my neck) has been having bouts of dryness and irritation and oh man, this is not the mosituriser for me anymore. I won't repurchase, I'll need to get something more heavy duty and organic.

PROS
- Lightweight - Keeps oil at bay
- Hypoallergenic, non comedgenic and all that good stuff
- Didn't break me out, suitable for combination to oily, acne-prone
- Fragrance free which is SO hard to find these days!
- Solid packaging that distributes the amount you need

CONS
- Seems to run out fast? Anyone else?
- Almost painful to apply to irritated/dry skin on neck (can feel nasty chemicals seeping in)
- Lightweight - not very moisturising for very dry skin

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Coming from a 19 year old, recovering from post-breakout scars, acne and oily skin, this is the bomb! Doesn't break out my skin, controls oil - wore it from 9.30 am till 8 pm and no oil! Definitely moisturizes your skin and feels soft after gradual use :)

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love it. This is truly fragrance free. It moisturizes without feeling greasy. I don't know about it controlling oil, but I really like it for its simplicity and would buy it again.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Nope, not for combination skin. Usually I try to use two different moisturizers on my face; one for dry/normal skin to use on my cheeks, another for oily/combination skin to use on my oily T-zone. When I get a moisturizer for combination skin what I expect is for that to not dry my cheeks and took off a little bit oil from my T-zone. This product did absolutely nothing on my T-zone. It left it just as oily as it was before.

It's a very basic moisturizer with no natural, beneficial oil (not every natural oil leaves the skin oily). It could be still good for those who don't need extra treatment, like teenagers with normal skin types.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was hoping that this moisturiser would be that one "magical" moisturiser that would work well with my skin, but alas it's not the one. I have oily T-zone and a lot of pimples. I feel that this moisturiser does not really get "absorbed" by my skin, instead it sits kind of thick and oily on my skin when I apply it. Thus now I use this product by squeezing only a tiny dot onto my finger and mixing it with water before applying it onto my face so that the moisturiser would be lighter. Teh packaging is A+, easy to squeeze out your desired amount. I won't buy this product again, but I would use it until I'm finish with it. I still have a long way to go since I use so little of it daily!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer! I have used it for a couple months now and love it! It is great for combination skin but not necessarily oily skin. It keeps my skin moisturized and doesn't break me out!