Neutrogena Combination Skin Moisture Oil Free

3.5

Purified Water, Cyclomethicone, Cetyl Octanoate, Glycerin, Cetyl Ricinoleate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lysine Carboxymethyl Cystinate, Lysine Thiazolidine Carboxylate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Benzalkonium Chloride.

before i even bought this product i did a lot of researches about this moisturisers and most of the reviews were really good but i recognised not everyone has the same skin type. a lot of people were gassing me up about this product because "neutrogena has really good products" but then i noticed it wasent the best for my type of skin what i would like to say is that this product made my t zone produce so much more oil and dried out my cheeks i was really excited at first but now am just like why did i even bother to purchase well i wouldnt say i shouldnt recommend this because not everyone has the same skin type but obviously its up to the person if they would want to purchase this.

This stuff is so strange - it's quite goopy and actually dries out my skin. I don't think it breaks me out but the dry feeling is not great and I definitely won't be purchasing this again.

I break out from almost everything. This is the only mosturizer which doesn't break me out.
Along with that not only it keeps my skin from getting dry in winters but also helps to keep my eczema in control. I agree with people who say it's not moisturizing enough. I've noticed this especially after my pregnancy when I've been breaking out with acne and eczema,at the same time. I felt this only shields my skin,doesn't mosturize. To combat that I've been using cucumber water underneath and this on top. Works like a charm :)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking a good moisturize for my oily skin (well cheek normal, oily T zone) I've been using this product for two weeks and everytime I use it I notice that my cheek are great, but the t zone get more oily, I don't think this products absorbes the oily of my face, too bad, don't make me break out or something, just my pizza face don't cooperate.

I'm going to finish this producto hoping something change but I don't think so, later, a new search for a good moisturize.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product made my face so oily. By the end of the day, my face so heavily piled with oil, it made me feel disgusting.

this one isn't a good moisturizer for me, i apply this morning and after cleansing my face, usually. this did nothing to moisturize my face, it actually made me feel even drier than nothing at all. the upside to this is the amount of product you get for the price, the pump bottle is clean and simple

good amount of product for the money. 4 fluid ounces for around $12 good packaging with the pump bottle, plain and simple. I have combination dry skin, and when I patted this product into my skin, it made my cheeks feel even drier than without moisturizer. so disappointed, I will be returning this and getting the one made for sensitive skin

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was my absolute HG staple back in the day. It moisturised my oily and acne-prone skin well and was a great standard and trusty product in my skincare routine. Now though, my skin (especially on my neck) has been having bouts of dryness and irritation and oh man, this is not the mosituriser for me anymore. I won't repurchase, I'll need to get something more heavy duty and organic.

PROS
- Lightweight - Keeps oil at bay
- Hypoallergenic, non comedgenic and all that good stuff
- Didn't break me out, suitable for combination to oily, acne-prone
- Fragrance free which is SO hard to find these days!
- Solid packaging that distributes the amount you need

CONS
- Seems to run out fast? Anyone else?
- Almost painful to apply to irritated/dry skin on neck (can feel nasty chemicals seeping in)
- Lightweight - not very moisturising for very dry skin

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Coming from a 19 year old, recovering from post-breakout scars, acne and oily skin, this is the bomb! Doesn't break out my skin, controls oil - wore it from 9.30 am till 8 pm and no oil! Definitely moisturizes your skin and feels soft after gradual use :)

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Love it. This is truly fragrance free. It moisturizes without feeling greasy. I don't know about it controlling oil, but I really like it for its simplicity and would buy it again.