no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 years ago

Love love LOVE Curel Sensitive Skin Remedy Lotion! It keeps my skin so moisturized and soft. Even after washing my hands they do not feel dry thanks to this lotion. It's so deeply moisturizing yet not greasy at all. It's also fragrance free which I really appreciate. Love this product!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Living in Wisconsin is rough on skin in winter. My hands are always the first body part to let me know it is winter! But I bought this for my husband and I to keep by our bathroom sinks because it was fragrance free and seemed to have some nice emollients. It really does moisturize. My hands are soft and hubby is glad he doesn't have to smell like a girl from using it! Price is right, too. Will definitely buy again.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This is a very good lotion. No fragance, it doesn´t make my skin more itchy or red. It absorbs very quickly, maybe the first times you think is not working because it doesn´t leave any film, but within days you´ll see your skin is less red, itchy and more hydrated. I use it after shave my legs with very good results calming itchyness.

About reviewer (251 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBrunette

8 years ago

I've never tried any Curel products but I received a small 0.7 fl oz sample and it's lasted quite a while. I really don't like the smell but wow-wow-wee it moisturizes my hands so well during these cold, winter months! I believe I may have found my HG lotion for winter. While I do love scented lotions from other companies, I don't find that they moisturize my skin very well. I'll definitely be picking up a full size at my local store once I finish this tube.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

9 years ago

I love this cream. It has almost a gel like texture, but it is very moisturizing. I use it as a facial moisturizer. My skin is not clog prone, so body moisturizers work on my facial skin with no problem. I found the bonus size tube (25% more for free) at WalMart for about $6.50. It's a huge tube and will last a long time.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I thought I'd try this after seeing it featured on Kevin James Bennett's website, called In My Kit. I love the formula of this lotion...thick enough for substantial moisture, but not so thick that it takes forever to absorb. However, I hate the packaging! I wish it came in a pump like Curel's other lotions. It's hard to get a good grip on the squeeze tube and get more product out when my hands are already slick after putting lotion on one part of my body. This is the only reason I wouldn't repurchase!

About reviewer (467 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

I love this product and I use this along with the unscented lotion. When the lotion just isnt enough for my dry cracked hands and arms I use this it relieves the cracking and horrible rashes I get up my arms from my job. I come home and I am practically in tears at how bad I hurt at it heals all of it. My hands and arms crack and bleed from grooming dogs being in the water with all the shampoo and detergents. This stuff is awsome and the price is fantastic on it.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

9 years ago

I have seborrheic dermatitis (itchy, flaky skin) on my cheeks and nose plus flaky skin that gets oily, ugh. Skin Milk was my go-to moisturizer until it got discontinued. I won't buy Olay or any Proctor and Gamble product because I don't want to support animal testing. I got this in a sample size and it's been enough to use for several weeks. I find that this absorbs well, doesn't feel heavy and works well as a base underneath my powder foundation. I do plan to buy this again. I frequently find myself itching my face, but I haven't noticed that while I've used this. Ingredients: Water, glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, cetyl-pg hydroxyethyl palmitamide, polysorbate 60, dimethicone, stearyl alcohol, allantoin, eucalyptus globulus leaf extract, cholesterol, cetyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, polyglyceryl-2 diisostearate, citric acid, sodium methyl stearoyl taurate, butylene glycol, bis-methoxypropylamido isodocosane, dmdm hydantoin, methylparaben, propylparaben

About reviewer (181 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Other

9 years ago

I got a sample of this and decided to give it a try when I was having some problems with a rash which I assumed is an allergy. This did help. My rash disappeared along with the itch which was the main issue. So I am very happy about that, but the application was a little rough. This went on a little funny. Not too thick, but not too thin. And I do not know if that is why it did not sink in quickly. I felt very sticky for quite a while. Nonetheless still worked. I would go to it if I had another issue like this again.

About reviewer (587 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

9 years ago

I bought this lotion because I have a fresh tattoo and the artist told me to use Curel or Cetaphil only. I'm sure I would never have tried this product otherwise. I love it! This stuff is wonderful. It works much better for me than Olay Quench, which up til now had been my gold standard for body lotion. I think this product moisturizes my skin for more than 24 hours. It has no fragrance. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. I think my skin must love ceramides because so far everything I've tried with ceramides has worked really well for me.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral