L.A. Colors Lash Building Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/17/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a teenager so I'm on a budget. I love looking at the dollar store because you never know what you're going to find. I LOVE this mascara because it really lengthens and it adds a tiny bit of thickness. This is perfect for school because it makes your lashed look so good but it doesn't look like it's a ton of mascara. I have used this for a year and I will definitely keep using it!

I was expecting so much from this, I saw the brush and was like 'this is a winner' but the formula is so wet that it takes forever to build the volume!! I love the navy colour and the price is fab but I wouldn't purchase this again, it doesn't offer much but colour.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is alright :) I like my eyelashes to be big and dramatic, but this mascara just made them a bit longer and thicker. I use it time to time, but overall it's a normal mascara. I probably wouldn't buy this again unless I was in desperate need of mascara :)

on 1/13/2011 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I've only used this a couple times, so I may be updating this again if things change. So far, though, I have to say I'm pretty impressed. I bought this on a whim at Dollar Tree since I'm hunting for a good, simple day to day mascara. It goes on nicely, and gives a nice "my lashes but better" look. It isn't incredibly volumizing or lengthening, but it does enough to notice a bit of a difference. It hasn't gotten flaky while I've worn it. I wish the tube were the size of a normal mascara instead of a mini, but if that's the worst I can say about it, that's pretty darn good in my book.