L.A. Colors Lash Building Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
No Image

on 11/6/2017 6:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this at Dollar Tree for a buck$; got the color brown/black. Was very pleased, and surprised; this defined my lashes and separated them without making them stick together. Added a 'lil length, Didn't transfer off lashes. Didn’t smudge, didn’t flake off, was very easy to apply with classic mascara lash application brush provided.

on 1/24/2016 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

So I've been perusing cheaper cosmetics these days because food is more important to me than mascara. But I came across this at Dollar Tree and figured why not? I've been known to buy a lot of mascaras and find that they don't work for me either the formula or the brush. I've always had to buy waterproof mascara because my eyelids are so oily but they've always been so difficult to take off.
I bought this not expecting much but i had it on from about 12 pm to 8 pm and in the rain outside without it running and smearing all over my face! I'm totally impressed with that fact but it was the same to take off as waterproof mascara, which I didn't realize this was. It doesn't give you knock out long or voluminous lashes but more of a natural look which is work appropriate.
Would definitely repurchase because of the price, if i replaced this every 3 months, it would still equal the same amount as one of the drug store mascaras.

I have spent way too much in Sephora and Ulta with the OH SO WRONG mindset that the more expensive products are automatically better. Grabbed this mascara for $1 at a Family Dollar near my bfs house and I love it. It is the ONLY mascara I've ever used that doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes in a matter of hours....even when I accidentally rub my eyes or find myself in hot weather or sweating a bit. It's a nice natural look and now I wear it daily to work because I wont walk out of the office looking like Bucky Barnes from Winter Soldier. If you have the raccoon eye issue, grab one of these. If you still don't like it, it was only like $1 anyway!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!

This mascara is no more than $2 and it makes my lashes so glamorous!!

I guess I have an advantage though: my lashes are naturally long, to the point where I'm constantly asked if I'm wearing falsies.

Unfortunately they grow very funky........the lashes towards the end are halfway curled and the middle are straight down while the shortest lashes have a weak curl. And they're thin.

This mascara holds my curl and makes my lashes thick!!!!

The packaging is very basic and not flashy or anything so I like~

The brush might hold a problem to people because its very thick and a little hard to manuver but for my funky lashes, it was pretty easy!

LOVE IT~!