L.A. Colors Lash Building Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/17/2013 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I'm a teenager so I'm on a budget. I love looking at the dollar store because you never know what you're going to find. I LOVE this mascara because it really lengthens and it adds a tiny bit of thickness. This is perfect for school because it makes your lashed look so good but it doesn't look like it's a ton of mascara. I have used this for a year and I will definitely keep using it!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

WHAT A BARGAIN!!!!

This mascara is no more than $2 and it makes my lashes so glamorous!!

I guess I have an advantage though: my lashes are naturally long, to the point where I'm constantly asked if I'm wearing falsies.

Unfortunately they grow very funky........the lashes towards the end are halfway curled and the middle are straight down while the shortest lashes have a weak curl. And they're thin.

This mascara holds my curl and makes my lashes thick!!!!

The packaging is very basic and not flashy or anything so I like~

The brush might hold a problem to people because its very thick and a little hard to manuver but for my funky lashes, it was pretty easy!

LOVE IT~!

on 10/29/2012 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have always wanted a mascara that brings out length, NOT thickness, cause my lashes are already as thick as can be, so it's just length that I am really craving for on my lashes. So, I was at the Dollar store, and their whole stall of makeup from L.A. colors really caught my eye. I decided to try out their mascara, and it just made my day! Even if though it doesn't hold curls very well, that really doesn't matter to me. All I ever needed was some extra length, and it does really well in that department. However, the brush is a bit too big, and awkward around my lower lashes, so I don't bother with lower lashes. Final verdict: L.A Colors mascara is my new HG!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

this is just meh, thats all i can say about this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

It's actually quite a decent mascara. Do remember to change it every three months. It goes on easily and gives lashes some volume, definitely lengthens them. It's not clumpy and is easy to apply. Overall, I'd say that for it's price.. it's awesome.

on 3/30/2011 1:23:00 AM

I was in desperate need so i bought this one for the price it is AMAZING. evan if it was 20.00$ i would still buy it. Trust me on this one it leaves no clumps and it makes my lashes look soo full i bought soo manny mascaras pretty much tried evry single one out their exept the dollar store ones maybe i'll try it sometimes but no joke buyy itt!!!! :) :)

XOXO ~ Aya

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This mascara is alright :) I like my eyelashes to be big and dramatic, but this mascara just made them a bit longer and thicker. I use it time to time, but overall it's a normal mascara. I probably wouldn't buy this again unless I was in desperate need of mascara :)