Suncoat - Natural Sugar-based Mascara

Filtered by skin type : Combination
 Suncoat - Natural Sugar-based Mascara

2.0

Water, kaolin clay, modified corn starch (natural sugar resin), iron oxide, vegetable glycerin, soya lecithin, citric acid, tocopherol, grapefruit seed extract

this is really crappy.
i bought this because i have lash extensions and have one "bald" patch where many extensions have fallen off. i wanted to fill in the area without compromising my other lashes, and read natural mascaras are acceptable for use on extensions

ugh. this is just a bad product. the aesthetic result is not particularly attractive. the product manages to be dry and sticky all at once. hardly any product on the wand. takes ages to dry AND flakes quickly (?!?!). btw i never have a problem with flaking. i will continue to use it with my falsies but would never use this otherwise.

on 3/13/2011 7:41:00 PM

I tried Suncoat mascara because my eyes reacted quite badly to other mascaras. The product is quite good, does not irritate my eyes, and stays all day. It does not lenghten or volumise eyelashes, and can smudge a little.

The applicator could be better, always leaves a few clumps. However, I would recommend it to people with sensitive eyes and skin.

I bought this because I wanted a mascara with all natural ingredients. However, this is basically unusable because of the texture. It honestly feels like trying to put Elmer's craft glue on your lashes. It is that sticky and goopy.